Meghan Markle just called the Royal Family racists on Oprah

29,947 Views | 358 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
rgag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
thirdcoast said:

So Harry and Meghan weren't paid for the interview, but CBS paid $7M to air the interview.

Who got that cash?

No idea, but my guess that some entities that Harry and Markel just "happen" to have influence or control got some serious cash.
titan
S

You could also mention the Hannover line, and also the interesting fact that the "redcoats" we think of in the Revolution that many of them were Hessian mercenaries.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
PascalsWager
AG
You people think any of this is real?

"Megan Markle" is black? Come on.

We sent one of our best agents "Wallis Simpson" to end the monarchy before. Unfortunately she failed.

Megan is there for unfinished business on behalf of the United States.
nu awlins ag
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

I don't believe her.

Well, she was an actress at one time. I watched that crap with my wife. It's not like she didn't know what she was getting into. The Royal family structure is all screwed up to begin with. I guess money was that important to her....
Squadron7
AG
PascalsWager said:

You people think any of this is real?

"Megan Markle" is black? Come on.

We sent one of our best agents "Wallis Simpson" to end the monarchy before. Unfortunately she failed.

Megan is there for unfinished business on behalf of the United States.

We sent Jenny Jerome before that. If she was meant to do the Brits in.....well, it totally backfired!
thirdcoast
AG
rgag12 said:

thirdcoast said:

So Harry and Meghan weren't paid for the interview, but CBS paid $7M to air the interview.

Who got that cash?

No idea, but my guess that some entities that Harry and Markel just "happen" to have influence or control got some serious cash.

Maybe. Oprah led off the interview to make a clear disclaimer that they were not at all paid. With all the brit scrutiny that would be stupid to clear money thru other avenues. But I'm sure the woke branding will lead to all kinds of gigs and cash money over the next decade.
MAROON
AG
She is complete trash and Harry is a *****.
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
torrid
AG
I think the Hessians wore green.
doubledog
When you view the world through dark glasses then everything is racist.
Clob94

Holy sheet.
BCG Disciple
AG
Clob94 said:

Holy sheet.

A clear cut libel case? Going to assume this guy is not an attorney.
Clob94

A is A
AG
Clob94 said:

good for her and harry. the monarchy is trash and in bed with the media.

I hope the system is brought down.
Hendrix
AG
I believe Meghan and Harry on the color of the babies skin. They have like a thousand years of whites only in the family. Of course they're racist. The British tabloids confirmed as much. Wake up.
BQ78
AG
Actually blue

snowdog90
Clob94 said:

snowdog90 said:

I'm a little amazed at how much support the royal family is getting. They are ****ing evil pieces of *****

Don't believe me? Look up Jimmy Savile. He was a great friend of the royal family, and was eventually knighted by them.
Wasn't that dude the DJ pedophile or something?

That is correct. Worst known pedophile/human traficker in GB history. Big buddy of the royals. He was protected while alive. Only when he died did all the stories come out.
TyHolden
AG
so when do we get the first Harry in a 49ers uniform with a big red fro pic?
annie88
AG
One of the strange things I find about this is if you did not know Megan Markel's mother is black, you wouldn't know she was half black. Now let me preface that with everyone should be proud of their heritage and where they come from, I have no problem either way but it's really strange she chooses that hill to go up so much.

The left and the Democrats and the extremely liberal just see race and in everything and they assume that we spend all our time is figuring out ways to put them down because of their race. We do not.

She's just as much white as she is black and unlike Barack Obama who has the appearance of a black man, Meghan does not. Again let me preface for those that want to jump on that stuff I have no problem with Barack Obama being a black man but he identifies more black than Megan does.

For them to also be doing this to the end of the queen and her husband's lives is really just disgusting. She had people on her side, it was a great story, it was a fairytale wedding, everything was great and then within months she claims she's being mistreated worse than anybody on the planet in her life is just horrible i'm not insinuating that her husband's family, a husband she claims to love with all her heart, is racist on world television it's just unfathomable.

And of course race baiter Oprah is right there to push the narrative even further.

Meghan wants her cake and wants to eat it too and so far he is given her everything. he's giving up his entire life for her. And when people defend this is something horrible racist thing in the monarchs are these horrible racist people it's just disgusting.

I'm Harry and Megan should be ashamed of themselves but you know what they could just go live their little lives in America do exactly what she wants to be the vile people they have turned into.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
nai06
AG
The most shocking thing to me is that it wasn't Prince Philip talking about the baby's skin tone.
annie88
AG
No one saying you have to like the monarchy but it's ridiculous how much grief they get. They do so much for their country with their service and their money and everything. Uninformed people seem to think they're just leeching off their country but they are not. You might wanna do a little research here.
Hendrix
AG
When are they going to pop that pedo?
annie88
AG
snowdog90 said:

Clob94 said:

snowdog90 said:

I'm a little amazed at how much support the royal family is getting. They are ****ing evil pieces of *****

Don't believe me? Look up Jimmy Savile. He was a great friend of the royal family, and was eventually knighted by them.

That is correct. Worst known pedophile/human traficker in GB history. Big buddy of the royals. He was protected while alive. Only when he died did all the stories come out.

You could be just as easily talking about Bill Clinton.
YouBet
AG
A is A said:

Clob94 said:

good for her and harry. the monarchy is trash and in bed with the media.

I hope the system is brought down.

Lol.
Tanya 93
annie88 said:

snowdog90 said:

Clob94 said:

snowdog90 said:

Not if you read his actual history.

I get you hate Bill Clinton, but just no

Ragoo
AG
No joke. She is very light skinned. He is a red head. Odds were very very high that their child would have very light complexion. So much so that the concern sounds made up.
annie88
AG
Clob94 said:

Holy sheet.

He's not wrong. She simply said that to slander the entire family. Let's hope at least half of the interview Harry dressed her down for that although I doubt it given how she has his balls in her hands.

Really tacky.
annie88
AG
Tanya 93 said:

annie88 said:

snowdog90 said:

Clob94 said:

snowdog90 said:

I do know his actual history apparently you don't. I get it the channel you watch doesn't talk about his perversions, 26+ visits to Epstein island in a lot of his friends.

But you're right the guy that stuck a cigar in an intern in the White House can't be all bad right?

Holy ***** You just embarrassed the **** out of yourself.
Tanya 93
annie88 said:

Tanya 93 said:

annie88 said:

snowdog90 said:

Clob94 said:

snowdog90 said:

I do know his actual history apparently you don't. I get it the channel you watch doesn't talk about his perversions, 26+ visits to Epstein island in a lot of his friends.

But you're right the guy that stuck a cigar in an intern in the White House can't be all bad right?

Holy ***** You just embarrassed the **** out of yourself.
You actually haven't read his history if you think they compare.
but not letting you play the flag game and get me banned.

But there is no comparison between the two when it comes to Savile and young girls.

Have a good afternoon.
A is A
AG
annie88 said:

No one saying you have to like the monarchy but it's ridiculous how much grief they get. They do so much for their country with their service and their money and everything. Uninformed people seem to think they're just leeching off their country but they are not. You might wanna do a little research here.
ah yes. the "they do good works" argument for a figurehead state.
titan
S
BQ78 said:

Actually blue

Learn something everyday. The blue is certainly more prominent than the red.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Ragoo
AG
Their "work" is strictly to keep the adoration of the commonwealth so they can continue to remain the royal family.

Congrats on being the royal family in an era where a competing clan doesn't want to conquer and behead you.
rgag12
AG
titan said:

BQ78 said:

Actually blue

Weren't the Hessians mercenaries? I bet there ones in blue, red, and green.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
So by that ignorant thinking monarchies in non-white countries are racist because they haven't had white people in their lines. Do you hear yourself? Really?

Oh I guess you're a all white people are racist person. But nobody of any other color can be.
titan
S
rgag12 said:

titan said:

BQ78 said:

Actually blue

Weren't the Hessians mercenaries? I bet there ones in blue, red, and green.
Well at the risk of getting diverted into a history topic, what is the current research on the matter? I freely confess to not having read more recent detailed works on the 1770's for land battles. I could have sworn that one of the conditions of the mercenary service was a standardized kit so that the Royal arms could equip them and supply? That it was color coded seemed unsurprising.
FrioAg 00:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.