What's your most politically incorrect opinion?

19,974 Views | 392 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pelayo
Jet Black
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If forced to choose, I'd choose a dogs life over many humans.
depriest1022
AG
SLAM said:

depriest1022 said:

SLAM said:

depriest1022 said:

FalconAg06 said:

Authoritarianism is awesome, Freedom has been perverted into something that shields degenerates and parasites, some people are too stupid to know whats best for themselves.

You can tell a lot about a person by the type of physical condition they keep themselves In.

Race is real, and cross racial integretation while possible, will take a ton more effort than it's worth

Almost agree. I think the term freedom has come to mean "I can do whatever I want - and there shouldn't be consequences when I do stupid things."

Race isn't real. We are humans with different genes, but the determining factor for success is primarily the choices of the individual.

So what you're really saying is that your politically incorrect opinion is that you ignore entire fields of science when forming the basis of your opinion?

Not ignoring any science. I am saying (as others pointed out) that race viewed solely through the lens of the amount of melanin in your skin is a flawed concept.

Melanin? Where was I talking about melanin? I was referring to genetics.

We are probably caught in a message board miscommunication. We likely agree on much of this but this happens to me when I try to communicate in text messages.
PapaKilo
AG
"Freedom of religion" actually was intended to mean "Freedom of Judeo Christian religion" after what Jefferson saw and wrote of the Barbary pirates.
sodycracker
AG
The only thing I want the federal guvment to do is provide an unstoppable military & build great roads and get out of my life. Everything else should be the responsibility of state & local government
HollywoodBQ
AG
Quote:

It is important. If certain races are doing poorly in schools, it isn't because of racism, its because they're not as genetically blessed with intellect than other races.

It's an extremely important subject. The default assumption seems to be if non-white non-asians don't perform well in school, it's racism, and the solution is more money to throw at the problem
It's far less about race and IQ than it is about culture.

I used to work for a Black guy who grew up in South Central Los Angeles (now they call it South Los Angeles due to the negative connotations associated with South Central). Anyway, that dude shared a lot of insights with me about a number of things. As an example, everything isn't all Kum-ba-yah between Blacks and Jews. I know, listen to a tape of NWA or Ice Cube's solo record and you'll figure this out but, seeing it from his perspective was eye opening.

The most important thing he clued me in on was "The Slave Mentality". In Australia and the British Empire, they have a similar thing called the "Tall Poppy Syndrome". Basically, you should not try to achieve above your peers. The British Commonwealth Subjects will backstab you to keep you in check. Blacks with the Slave Mentality will actually kill you if you try to rise above the other Blacks. That's part of the reason you keep hearing all this business about 400 years of Slavery. It's like - don't forget who you are negro. You a Slave. We don't want you to forget. Don't try to achieve in the White Man's world because you're one of us.

There's also a work effort factor. My mother has been teaching on the wrong side of the tracks for 30+ years. It's not that her Mexican-American students are "dumb". It's just that they don't do any school work because that's not what their culture values. Learn Math, or go get a job at HEB. Easy decision. Take the path that is going to pay me today. Not the one that is going to pay me more in the future.

And frankly, to go with unpopular opinions, the more we keep track of these racial/ethnic demographic statistics and judge our schools by them, the further we descend into a population of dumber and dumber people.

That kid at HEB (or Safeway in my example) might get a job at the deli counter but he still doesn't know how many ounces are in a pound. Doesn't know the metric system either. Just try to order 8 oz. of sliced cheese at your deli counter and watch the reaction you get. Uh... it's sold by the pound. How many pounds is that?
zephyr88
AG
Women cannot do the job of men.
depriest1022
AG
zephyr88 said:

Women cannot do the job of men.

What if they buy the replacement equipment?
HollywoodBQ
AG
I Am A Critic said:

HollywoodBQ said:

I Am A Critic said:

Being a veteran makes you no more special, important, or smarter than anyone else. I can't stand veterans who constantly remind people of their service act like their opinion matters more bc they served. See Crenshaw, Dan, etc.
I don't know how often Crenshaw reminds people he's a Former Navy Seal other than every time you look at him because he's missing a freaking eye. I don't think it's any concious effort he puts in and he's certainly not looking for a handout because of his service related disability.

An example of putting in effort to let you know that somebody is a veteran is the Black guy who cleans windows in the drive thru line at the In N Out Burger in Studio City.

Guy holds a cardboard sign that says, "USMC Veteran, will clean windows for tips".

He's letting you know that he's not a threatening Black guy, he's actually a good guy and he wants to work and earn money for providing a useful service.

Am I going to go pull the guy's DD-214? No, but, I'll gladly take him at his word. And if I needed my windows cleaned, I'd throw him a few bucks.

We need more Americans like that dude.

There are plenty of Crenshaw campaign ads that mention his Navy Seal-ness. It's practically all he ran on in his first term. I doubt you hear or see too many of those in Commiefornia.

And your example of the window washer perfectly illustrates people using veteran status or the illusion thereof to get something. Even if that guy wasn't a veteran, he knows how to play on people's blind idolatry to get what he wants.
MJ Hegar did the same - Veteran, rides motorcycle, has tattoos. Vote for me.

As a first term Congressman, that was Crenshaw's experience. I've got no problem with that. Over time, he'll develop a track record he can run on. (or hide from if you're Joe Biden)

Out here in SoCal, we've got a Navy Pilot guy - Mike Garcia who definitely emphasized his veteran status running against a Democrat, in the district where the Congresswoman resigned after naked photos surfaced of her, brushing her staffer's hair.

In the case of the window washer guy, he wanted you to see him as a Veteran (a Marine), not as some fit scary looking Black guy approaching my car. Lock the doors.

In the case of Mike Garcia, he wants you to see him as a Veteran, not as a Latino, and definitely not as a Republican. His campaign material doesn't even mention which party he is.

HollywoodBQ
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

SLAM said:

FalconAg06 said:

I'm even talking about legals.

Of course, same thing applies to H1-Bs.

H1-Bs provide us with some of our best and brightest in most fields.
And for almost no money.

Average H1-B wage from India is just over $100K/yr.

A lot of those are guys and gals working in the Bay Area who should be getting paid at least 50% more.
pacecar02
Diversity is not a strength
FalconAg06
HollywoodBQ said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

SLAM said:

FalconAg06 said:

And for almost no money.

Average H1-B wage from India is just over $100K/yr.

A lot of those are guys and gals working in the Bay Area who should be getting paid at least 50% more.

Exactly. Instead of wages rising to fill the need domestically we import lower wage earners, so wages never rise, so we get locked into continuously needing to import more lower wage earners
ravingfans
AG
Nonregdrummer09 said:

that dude is literally begging for weirdos to expose themselves to him
depriest1022
AG
Oh, I've got another one.

Mandatory school attendance is a jobs program for teachers' unions.

Tanya 93
HollywoodBQ said:

Tanya 93 said:

There is nothing wrong with unnatural hair colors
On chicks, I agree, I love it.

On dudes, negative.
Mothers who do this to their boys, or allow it, need to stop.

I've got a friend who thinks it's cute to do this to her son. It isn't. And now that the boy's father has passed away, that kid is going to need all the masculinity he can muster. A 10 year old boy with purple or blue hair isn't going to make it through the meat grinder of Junior High and High School. Boys need their dads.
Depends on where you go to school

My son is far from the only boy in MS with colored hair and this includes football and soccer players

They just don't care.

It grows out.

And his dark purple really works for him
Tanya 93
depriest1022 said:

Oh, I've got another one.

Mandatory school attendance is a jobs program for teachers' unions.

I hated mandatory school attendance as part of probation

Nothing about doing the work and doing it well

Just put your butt in the seat for 7 hours a day
jwright4288
AG
Social security should be scrapped. Money you paid in already? Sucks, it's gone and you get nothing in the future. I don't want to pay for others inability to plan for retirement.

Medicine should be 100% private with states individually deciding on how or if to subsidize. State has no welfare/Medicaid/Medicare/etc and you can't afford medical care? Too bad so sad.

Health Insurance should be insurance. You are a woman of childbearing age, have a preexisting condition, overweight, old etc. you damn well you pay a helluva lot more than a healthy 20 something male. Again feds should have no part in any of this.
erudite
I have one that would piss most of the board off.
The three main Abrahamic religions are all dogmatic zealots that have brought nothing but suffering to the wider world.
depriest1022
AG
erudite said:

The three main Abrahamic religions are all dogmatic zealots that have brought nothing but suffering to the wider world.

Atheistic humanism is responsible for ~100 million murders in the 20th century alone.
infinity ag
80s Guy said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

I can eat 50 eggs.

Nobody can eat 50 eggs

He can. Over 3 years.
infinity ag
erudite said:

That's why I talked about Indian and Chinese religions which are spiritual and not militaristic.
Smokedraw01
Shakes the Clown said:

We need prayer back in school, or at the very least a short 5-7 second moment of silence in our public school system.

We do that everyday in Texas. Would you want Muslim prayer back in school? Hindu?
infinity ag
Infection_Ag11 said:

SLAM said:

FalconAg06 said:

MWHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
erudite
depriest1022 said:

erudite said:

Atheistic humanism is responsible for ~100 million murders in the 20th century alone.
And so? I didn't say that other religions were all better. Are the Conquistadors who destroyed the Mesoamerican civilizations not held to the same standard? As they claim to be acting in god's will?

depriest1022
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

Shakes the Clown said:

We need prayer back in school, or at the very least a short 5-7 second moment of silence in our public school system.

We do that everyday in Texas. Would you want Muslim prayer back in school? Hindu?

Prayer in school as a requirement is ridiculous. I don't want a Muslim or a Mormon providing spiritual guidance for my children.
ravingfans
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

Quote:

It is important. If certain races are doing poorly in schools, it isn't because of racism, its because they're not as genetically blessed with intellect than other races.

It's an extremely important subject. The default assumption seems to be if non-white non-asians don't perform well in school, it's racism, and the solution is more money to throw at the problem
It's far less about race and IQ than it is about culture.

I used to work for a Black guy who grew up in South Central Los Angeles (now they call it South Los Angeles due to the negative connotations associated with South Central). Anyway, that dude shared a lot of insights with me about a number of things. As an example, everything isn't all Kum-ba-yah between Blacks and Jews. I know, listen to a tape of NWA or Ice Cube's solo record and you'll figure this out but, seeing it from his perspective was eye opening.

The most important thing he clued me in on was "The Slave Mentality". In Australia and the British Empire, they have a similar thing called the "Tall Poppy Syndrome". Basically, you should not try to achieve above your peers. The British Commonwealth Subjects will backstab you to keep you in check. Blacks with the Slave Mentality will actually kill you if you try to rise above the other Blacks. That's part of the reason you keep hearing all this business about 400 years of Slavery. It's like - don't forget who you are negro. You a Slave. We don't want you to forget. Don't try to achieve in the White Man's world because you're one of us.

There's also a work effort factor. My mother has been teaching on the wrong side of the tracks for 30+ years. It's not that her Mexican-American students are "dumb". It's just that they don't do any school work because that's not what their culture values. Learn Math, or go get a job at HEB. Easy decision. Take the path that is going to pay me today. Not the one that is going to pay me more in the future.

And frankly, to go with unpopular opinions, the more we keep track of these racial/ethnic demographic statistics and judge our schools by them, the further we descend into a population of dumber and dumber people.

That kid at HEB (or Safeway in my example) might get a job at the deli counter but he still doesn't know how many ounces are in a pound. Doesn't know the metric system either. Just try to order 8 oz. of sliced cheese at your deli counter and watch the reaction you get. Uh... it's sold by the pound. How many pounds is that?
that's too hard because it involves division or fractions. ask them to order 16 oz of sliced cheese instead.
nortex97
AG
Only property owners should be allowed to vote.
Redstone
AG
There is a country very close to my paternal ancestral homeland of Aleppo, Syria.

Sometimes I post my opinions with regard to this very influential country, and most times NOT. However, I have the extremely strong impression Staff would prefer I not do so.
wyoag93
AG
White Anglo-Saxon Protestants are awesome.
Buford T. Justice
AG
Rather than allowing abortion to be legal, the government should pay cash for hysterectomies and vasectomies.
erudite
infinity ag said:

erudite said:

That's why I talked about Indian and Chinese religions which are spiritual and not militaristic.
Depends. Some are actually quite militaristic relative speaking (Sikhs, Tibetan Buddhists come to mind). Tibetan Buddhism gets a pass because in my book due to the nature of their geography necessitating it historically.

But look at most regions today, they are decadent and corrupt.
Han Buddhisim is held in an incestous union between the state and money. Buddhist Association of China holds the keys to all the temples now.
Daoists are irrelevant nowdays due to historical reasons and refusing to take a side, they have doomed themselves to irrelvancy.
Confucianism espouses social rigidity and idolizes liege-lord relations
Islam is currently undergoing the extremely dogmatic and zealous crusades era again.
Catholic church is joke with the current (and some past popes) and granting indulgences is a type of extortion.
Nestorian and Miaphysite are slowly being eroded away.
Orthodox church believes they can get a long with Islam, despite the Byzantine-Ottoman wars
Bon is only practiced in Tibet nowdays.
I don't know too much about Hinduism but the fact Sihks exist because of their relative lack of resistance to Islam is all that I really know.
... I could go on.

I will say the Cathars are an intresting movement historically.
Ag4coal
erudite said:

Only one institution, secular or religious, has promoted care for the poor and underprivileged and made it a requirement for all under its umbrella
Tanya 93
Prayer has never left school

Hell Vivian the girlfriend broke Benny's Fortnite addiction by asking him to give it up for Lent because she was tired of hearing about it and seeing the dances at recess

I think what you want is your religion's prayer recited

Big difference
Smokedraw01
nortex97 said:

Only property owners should be allowed to vote.

How much property? What type of property? What if I have a mortgage?
Pro2Percent
AG
Only science gives us real miracles.
Gig This Ags!
erudite
Prayer at school is now the type that everyone has sought to prevent. One of the cult of personality (celebrities) and it's consequences.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.