What's your most politically incorrect opinion?

20,020 Views | 392 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pelayo
GCP12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Abortion is murder and it is also a net positive for our society.
Aggie12B
AG
suburban cowboy said:

Islam should not be allowed in the US
FIFY
GCP12
AG
suburban cowboy said:

Islam should not be allowed in the US
I would say that Islam cannot exist in high numbers in a free society. It is also the complete antithesis of what the left claims to support.
Oak Tree
AG
Conservatives are the most underrepresented group of people in America.
peacedude
AG
100% of liberals would laugh at Eddie Murphy's "Chinese rice d*ck" bit if they listened to it with their best friend.
Bag
AG
That you should have to pass a test to have a child, stupid people have stupid kids.
Highway6
AG
Every high school senior should have to pass a test on the study of the US Constitution. Most young people (and many adults) know nothing about what it is or the importance of it. Of course this will never happen because that would put an end to liberalism.
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
It's ok to call salsa "hot sauce".

VaultingChemist
AG
About half the people in our country could do their jobs with only an 8th grade education.

"No child left behind" meant the majority of students were learning at a reduced rate comparable to their intellect.
ttu_85
Nitro Power said:

I surprised nothing was said to get this thread nuked yet. Bravo F16
I bet you would kill wouldn't you. This is why I'll never have lefty friends. Control freaks
waco_aggie05
AG
SLAM said:

I can't post any of mine because they would result in immediate permabans since they relate to very taboo topics that people get cancelled over in real life.

So typical Christian values?
waco_aggie05
AG
NM
titan
S
ttu_85,

Replied to your email.

My thought that is un-pc and out of the box is more on a broad level. I think co-ed below college should be discontinued and was a wrong move. Definitely below the last two years of high school, but even that is questionable.

College is the point seems okay.

Main reason is the two sexes learn in completely different ways and paces, and what matters to one doesn't matter to the other. Whole tone of class is ideally different for both to learn well. Our present system doesn't churn out many good versions of both, and a poorer stock of citizens than earlier times.

Rudimentary basics go unlearned because of all the social drama and botching secondary education has effects that last a life-time, right up there with having a kid out of wedlock early. (Another higher probability from the present arrangement)

Anyway, that's mine. Many others already posted agree with as well, but didn't see this one.

FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Smokedraw01
Mule_lx said:

Democracy is evil.

I'm an independent but democrat ideals are the racist ideals.

It's better than the alternative.
I Am A Critic
Being a veteran makes you no more special, important, or smarter than anyone else. I can't stand veterans who constantly remind people of their service act like their opinion matters more bc they served. See Crenshaw, Dan, etc.
titan
S

No a Republic with an accountable suffrage and emphasis on merit and access is a much better alternative. Not that that is what we had recently either.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
titan
S
I Am A Critic said:

Quote:

Being a veteran makes you no more special, important, or smarter than anyone else. I can't stand veterans who constantly remind people of their service act like their opinion matters more bc they served. See Crenshaw, Dan, etc.

Not necessarily smarter, more special, etc., but disagree in one key point. They are more important than a taker, a non-contributor. They have given an important segment of their lives to serving the greater good and defending it, often in a very thankless way depending on the political winds of the moment.
FrioAg 00:
Tanya 93
We should pay women 1000 dollars for the 5 year implant in order not to have kids
Can be repeated until menopause

Plus, we will pay for the surgery and any missed work for a hysterectomy
Free vasectomies as well. Four bags of frozen peas will be provided when leaving
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Overpopulation due to dragging along the lazy, sick and weak no matter what the cost to the rest of us is the reason we're in this situation with covid and health care.

Martin Q. Blank
Women shouldn't vote.
titan
S

That brings to mind another un-pc point. Welfare should never have been buying power, discretionary spending. It should be a roof and food to prevent living on the street if chosen, but not so comfortable to dis-incentivize working. Not money, but services.(This could take the form of bill assistance/paying at times, but still not the power to divert that money instead to other luxuries. Key word is discretionary spending comes from working.)

Whatever one thinks of the various handout programs, they would lose their appeal if they just are the essentials.
FrioAg 00:
Shakes the Clown
You should pass some sort of simple, short questionnaire on the basic fundamentals of our government, how it was founded and who are some of its leaders; before you get the privilege to vote.
I Am A Critic
titan said:

I Am A Critic said:

Quote:

Not necessarily smarter, more special, etc., but disagree in one key point. They are more important than a taker, a non-contributor. They have given an important segment of their lives to serving the greater good and defending it, often in a very thankless way depending on the political winds of the moment.

There are plenty of veterans who are takers and non-contributors if you can look at them objectively. Fortunately, they're balanced out by those who don't rely on their veteran status to get through life.
Username checks out.
titan
S
Shakes the Clown said:

Quote:

You should pass some sort of simple, short questionnaire on the basic fundamentals of our government, how it was founded and who are some of its leaders; before you get the privilege to vote.

And proof of such REQUIRED to enter politics---even at the mayor level.
FrioAg 00:
Tanya 93
titan said:

I Am A Critic said:

Quote:

There are plenty of takers who have served.
Some are friends of my brothers
TheHoneybadger
AG
Too much freedom isn't a good thing. Many things should have limits within the area of common sense. One example is I think people should have a license to have children based on certain criteria.
titan
S

You are both more saying there are plenty that became takers. Granted. If they are veterans, they did put that in.
FrioAg 00:
Shakes the Clown
Tanya 93 said:

We should pay women 1000 dollars for the 5 year implant in order not to have kids

Free vasectomies as well. Four bags of frozen peas will be provided when leaving

That's a no brainer.

Now lay out the guidelines for who gets the treatment.
B-1 83
AG
Culture is far more of a help or barrier to economic success in modern American society than race or racism.
Shakes the Clown
We need to let COVID run its course. People die everyday. If it gets to 3x's the death rate it is now, then we can shut things down.
Shakes the Clown
We need prayer back in school, or at the very least a short 5-7 second moment of silence in our public school system.
Tanya 93
Shakes the Clown said:

Tanya 93 said:

That's a no brainer.

Now lay out the guidelines for who gets the treatment.
Anyone who wants it

I would have taken that implant deal when young
I didn't have a kid until 37

And I am fine with letting teenage girls do it as well

Shakes the Clown
I like where you were going, but I was thinking along the lines if you have 2 or more kids from two different baby mommas/ baby daddies!!!

That's a game changer!!!
titan
S

Ah, here's another. The barrier between pre-adult and adulthood's range of choices should be maintained. The number of choices those awash in puberty should be allowed to make should be limited. There still in the learning to master themselves stage. Limit their chances for making irrevocable life-lasting choices.
FrioAg 00:
SLAM
Martin Q. Blank said:

Women shouldn't vote.

Indeed, repeal the 19th.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.