What's your most politically incorrect opinion?

19,959 Views | 392 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pelayo
D`Funkaladu`
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Disclaimer: Slavery in all it's forms was and is evil.

That said, those that never experienced it directly should stop demanding reparations for past wrongs, and start fighting to end slavery that exists today.

While that's a little anti-PC, here's the one that will trigger some people. Any American decendent of slavery (African or otherwise) should be thankful for their ancestor's sacrifices that allow them to live in the most free and prosperous society the world has ever seen. If it never happened, many would never have been born due to the living conditions of their native lands and if they did make it into this world, they'd still live in a 3rd world ****hole. All of our ancestors made sacrifices to get here, some more than others. Rather than tearing this country apart because you feel wronged, appreciate the gift you've been given.
waitwhat?
Corn Pop said:

1. Gender is a choice
2. A baby is not a baby in utero unless you want to keep it
3. As a white father raising black children that has done very well after coming from nothing. Anything related to affirmative action.

I disagree wholeheartedly with spending tendencies, policies, etc. of the Democratic Party, but those three truly make my blood boil.

I'm not sure you understood the point of the thread
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
JB99
AG
Most college degrees are a waste of money
Mule_lx
AG
Rachel 98 said:

Only people who pay income taxes should be permitted to vote. If you are on welfare, Medicaid, live in Section 8 housing, or are otherwise receiving from the government without paying in then you should not be able to vote on what happens with the money.

God I agree, but they couldn't even go the extra step to match signatures for this election. Who is maintaining that database?
waitwhat?
D`Funkaladu` said:

Disclaimer: Slavery in all it's forms was and is evil.

That said, those that never experienced it directly should stop demanding reparations for past wrongs, and start fighting to end slavery that exists today.

While that's a little anti-PC, here's the one that will trigger some people. Any American decendent of slavery (African or otherwise) should be thankful for their ancestor's sacrifices that allow them to live in the most free and prosperous society the world has ever seen. If it never happened, many would never have been born due to the living conditions of their native lands and if they did make it into this world, they'd still live in a 3rd world ****hole. All of our ancestors made sacrifices to get here, some more than others. Rather than tearing this country apart because you feel wronged, appreciate the gift you've been given.

Boy howdy welcome to the post to beat
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

TEXIT
Nitro Power
AG
I said once they legalized gay marriage, people would get more and more outlandish. Well, that turned into ******'s coming out of the Wood works, which turned into it being acceptable to have kids dress in drag and dance provocatively. So here is the really politically incorrect part. Within the next 5-10 years you will see a push for one of beasitality, or pedophilia. Not likely there will be any significant movement in that time, but you will start hearing things about those "rights"

For the record I'm not saying the legalization of gay marriage is the cause of the other things. What I am saying is there are thousands of weirdos out there who just want to be weirder than the last weird thing.
milner79
cisgenderedAggie said:

I can eat 50 eggs.
Dat's my boy!!
Marcus Brutus
I can't top this :

Mine: straight, white, Christian men have been the greatest liberators for all races, sexes, and creeds in history and it isn't even remotely close; except for the Big Man Himself, Jesus.
Corn Pop
waitwhat? said:

Corn Pop said:

1. Gender is a choice
3. As a white father raising black children that has done very well after coming from nothing. Anything related to affirmative action.

I disagree wholeheartedly with spending tendencies, policies, etc. of the Democratic Party, but those three truly make my blood boil.

Sorry, I'm pretty drunk.

White conservatives would be the biggest liberators for black communities if we were treated with respect.
azul_rain
milner79 said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

I can eat 50 eggs.
Dat's my boy!!
Post removed:
by user
Marcus Brutus
Corn Pop said:

waitwhat? said:

Corn Pop said:

1. Gender is a choice

Sorry, I'm pretty drunk.

White conservatives would be the biggest liberators for black communities if we were treated with respect.

White men are the only reason black men have any power in this country whatsoever.

Top that politically incorrect truth.
MaxPower
Overpopulation is the existential threat to human existence.....and no one is talking about it.
Potcake
AG
Politically incorrect =/= inanity

Nitro Power
AG
True

Less People = Less Stupid People
Marcus Brutus
MaxPower said:

Overpopulation is the existential threat to human existence.....and no one is talking about it.

I'm good with ending procreation. Why would I want my offspring to grow up in this godforsaken world that is run by strongmen and liberals as dumb as the turds I drop in the bowl every morning?

I'd be good with mass sterilization.
suburban cowboy
AG
Islam should not be allowed in the US
Marcus Brutus
Potcake said:

Politically incorrect =/= inanity

Oh look, a lib.
milner79
QB1 makes me sick and I don't want him back next season.
Marcus Brutus
milner79 said:

QB1 makes me sick and I don't want him back next season.

There won't be a next season. Covid, bro.
waitwhat?
MaxPower said:

It's not. In fact, the positive population rate is dropping worldwide, largely fueled by western countries not having so many kids. The current trend will have us even out on population growth within a few decades and then start declining. The problem is the people who are being born aren't the best for humanity, overall.

We aren't even close to overpopulated.

TEXIT
Stringfellow Hawke
AG

Nitro Power
AG
Also physical castration for convicted pedophiles.
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs
People who expect others to adhere to their ridiculous religious / cultural norms can go straight to hell. Mind your own damn business, live your own life, and let other live theirs!
TTUArmy
Human lives matter.
Strategy
AG
Anyone who supports late term abortion should be shot

Parents that pump their children full of hormones because they think thet should "transistion." Should also be shot.

Black folks who think they have received the short end of the stick when other minorities who don't even speak English immigrate over here and become massively successful.
Jet Black
Procreating should be capped at 2 children. There should also be an income component to having kids. Can't afford it? Sorry.
XpressAg09
AG
eric76 said:

That Martin Luther King Jr was far from the glorious hero that the educational system has convinced people that he is.

At the same time, probably my most politically incorrect opinion is I believe people should be judged "not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Only net tax payers should vote. There's a reason I don't consult my children when we make changes to our investment portfolio.

No skin in the game, no vote.
Ag4coal
It's not the system... it's you. grow the **** up and figure it out. If you want something, stop being a piece of **** and go get it.

Yes, i realize we all have different abilities and backgrounds that help lead us to this conclusion (or not), but the truth still stands.
Nitro Power
AG
I surprised nothing was said to get this thread nuked yet. Bravo F16
Ag4coal
Jet Black said:

Procreating should be capped at 2 children. There should also be an income component to having kids. Can't afford it? Sorry.
What if i teach my children we're not massively wealthy because we chose them, and, therefore, don't be a piece of *****

You can have both quantity and quality, despite income.
waitwhat?
Rittenhouse said:

I can't top this :

Mine: straight, white, Christian men have been the greatest liberators for all races, sexes, and creeds in history and it isn't even remotely close; except for the Big Man Himself, Jesus.

The reason I keep coming back to f16 after all this time is moments like this. I'm pretty sure you and I got into it recently on another thread, yet here we are finding common ground.

F16 is one of the best political forums available. For all the posts they delete, they keep significantly more. I remember I got just PISSED at someone for making a cripple comment about Abbot. And I hate Abbott but I hate cripple jokes even more. So I went ruthless on the poster and expected at least a time out, if not outright ban, but staph let me stay.

People s**t on the mods here, and so do I, but it's the most free forum that I am aware of. Reddit would have shut this thread down by now.

TEXIT
zgolfz85
AG
certain ethnicities and/or genders are terrible and dangerous drivers
Jet Black
Ag4coal said:

Jet Black said:

What if i teach my children we're not massively wealthy because we chose them, and, therefore, don't be a piece of *****

You can have both quantity and quality, despite income.

Many can't

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.