What's your most politically incorrect opinion?

20,023 Views | 392 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pelayo
Jet Black
How long do you want to ignore this user?
zgolfz85 said:

certain ethnicities and/or genders are terrible and dangerous drivers

And certain ethnicities need to learn that gas stations aren't places to grab lunch.
waitwhat?
Jet Black said:

Procreating should be capped at 2 children. There should also be an income component to having kids. Can't afford it? Sorry.

2nd post to beat, folks.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
NoahAg
Too many people vote.
boredatwork08
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Only net tax payers should vote. There's a reason I don't consult my children when we make changes to our investment portfolio.

No skin in the game, no vote.

How would net contribution be calculated? Is it pure taxes paid - welfare received? What about your usage of roads, emergency responders, protection from the military and police, benefits from treaties and trade agreements, etc.? Renters still pay the property taxes through their monthly rent. Everyone pays sales tax and gas tax. There may be some years where even you benefit more than your "fair share".

Would you be willing to support the cost of the bureaucracy needed to keep up with this? Would you be willing to lose your vote for the year if you get an outsized return for your taxes paid?

I would argue that everyone in this country has skin in the game, no matter their economic status.
johnnyblaze36
AG
SOME LIVES MATTER.
boredatwork08
AG
NoahAg said:

Too many people vote.

Who would you exclude?

Gotta love me some voter suppression!
Nitro Power
AG
Anyone who doesn't pay property taxes
SLAM
I can't post any of mine because they would result in immediate permabans since they relate to very taboo topics that people get cancelled over in real life.
johnnyblaze36
AG
One should have to pass the same basic civics test that legal immigrants have to in order to be given the right to vote.
LATEXAG
AG
Holy Crap! Y'all are a hateful racist bunch.
Nitro Power
AG
waitwhat? said:

Rittenhouse said:

I can't top this :

Mine: straight, white, Christian men have been the greatest liberators for all races, sexes, and creeds in history and it isn't even remotely close; except for the Big Man Himself, Jesus.

The reason I keep coming back to f16 after all this time is moments like this. I'm pretty sure you and I got into it recently on another thread, yet here we are finding common ground.

F16 is one of the best political forums available. For all the posts they delete, they keep significantly more. I remember I got just PISSED at someone for making a cripple comment about Abbot. And I hate Abbott but I hate cripple jokes even more. So I went ruthless on the poster and expected at least a time out, if not outright ban, but staph let me stay.

People s**t on the mods here, and so do I, but it's the most free forum that I am aware of. Reddit would have shut this thread down by now.

I think Brandon has told his staff we are a lost cause.
boredatwork08
AG
Nitro Power said:

But everyone pays property taxes. Some more directly than others. Landlords don't pay it out of their own pockets.
Nitro Power
AG
SLAM said:

I can't post any of mine because they would result in immediate permabans since they relate to very taboo topics that people get cancelled over in real life.

I'm with you. However, I don't particularly like being around people so I'm cool with getting cancelled.
waitwhat?
Nitro Power said:

waitwhat? said:

Rittenhouse said:

I can't top this :

Mine: straight, white, Christian men have been the greatest liberators for all races, sexes, and creeds in history and it isn't even remotely close; except for the Big Man Himself, Jesus.

The reason I keep coming back to f16 after all this time is moments like this. I'm pretty sure you and I got into it recently on another thread, yet here we are finding common ground.

F16 is one of the best political forums available. For all the posts they delete, they keep significantly more. I remember I got just PISSED at someone for making a cripple comment about Abbot. And I hate Abbott but I hate cripple jokes even more. So I went ruthless on the poster and expected at least a time out, if not outright ban, but staph let me stay.

People s**t on the mods here, and so do I, but it's the most free forum that I am aware of. Reddit would have shut this thread down by now.

I think you're right. We're basically /b/

And only the most worthy posters will understand that
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Nitro Power
AG
boredatwork08 said:

Nitro Power said:

But everyone pays property taxes. Some more directly than others. Landlords don't pay it out of their own pockets.

Let me be more specific. Anyone who directly owns and pays property tax can vote
eric76
AG
SLAM said:

That sounds kind of kinky.
30wedge
A few:

1. You should have to pass a test to be able to vote. Touch screen, 20 questions on the candidates positions and basic economics, etc. Get 80% correct and you get to vote.
2. Anyone receiving any state or federal assistance has to pay it back. Until they repay the amount received, they lose the right to vote.
3. Everyone should pay a minimum tax so that they contribute toward the many things we all benefit from such as defense, roads, etc.
HarleySpoon
AG
A huge portion of our native, minorities would have triple the earned income they do today if we had the same enforcement of our immigration laws as Canada, Mexico and Australia.
SLAM
Nitro Power said:

SLAM said:

I'm with you. However, I don't particularly like being around people so I'm cool with getting cancelled.

For this website? Yeah I don't care much. For real life? There is a reason I am completely anonymous here and have zero info connected to my real world identity.
Roc96
AG
Genesis 1:27 NIV
[27] So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
Roc
SLAM
eric76 said:

SLAM said:

Not that kind of taboo, it's the kind of that is verboten and would draw the attention of the ADL and SPLC. This place has certain topics that cannot be mentioned, ever, for this very reason. Redstone knows what I'm talking about.
Nitro Power
AG
This thread was supposed to be politically incorrect, but I'm seeing a lot of good ideas on how to fix our ****ed up country.
tsuag10
AG
zgolfz85 said:

certain ethnicities and/or genders are terrible and dangerous drivers
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

SLAM
Nitro Power said:

waitwhat? said:

Rittenhouse said:

I can't top this :

I think it's more that they would destroy their own website if they decided to go after everyone here.
FrioAg 00
AG
There aren't inherent differences in capabilities by race, however there are cultural differences in large swaths of people of different races

And people choose mates based on the values of their culture. So traits like intelligence tend to rise in cultures who value intellect. Traits like physical stature tend to rise in cultures who value physical stature.

In time the things a culture values become accentuated, and the things not valued tend to fall. This explains why globally certain cultures and the races they correlate with have distinct attributes (such as high or low IQ, or other traits).

Bonfire1996
AG
1920 is when America began its descent into eventual ruin.
Ag4coal
eric76 said:

SLAM said:

Not kinky. More pre-1860'sy
SLAM
Ag4coal said:

eric76 said:

SLAM said:

Not kinky. More pre-1860'sy

More like Roman Empire in AD 70 than anything.
tsuag10
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

There aren't inherent differences in capabilities by race, however there are cultural differences in large swaths of people of different races

And people choose mates based on the values of their culture. So traits like intelligence tend to rise in cultures who value intellect. Traits like physical stature tend to rise in cultures who value physical stature.

In time the things a culture values become accentuated, and the things not valued tend to fall. This explains why globally certain cultures and the races they correlate with have distinct attributes (such as high or low IQ, or other traits).

If I tried to say what you just said, I would probably get banned because I would have probably been much more crude. Bravo. Well done.
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

HarleySpoon
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

Good one....we agree that we can breed mental and physical traits into dogs and horses and then attempt to convince ourselves that human breeding is significantly different.
aggiegolfer03
AG
"We should enforce our current immigration laws."

My most radical political belief by a mile.
cisgenderedAggie
HarleySpoon said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Good one....we agree that we can breed mental and physical traits into dogs and horses and then attempt to convince ourselves that human breeding is significantly different.

When was the last time your dog told he'd rather not **** that *****?
DifferenceMaker Ag
Time for Cheytec M-200.408s to fly off the shelf.
NoahAg
boredatwork08 said:

NoahAg said:

Too many people vote.

Who would you exclude?

Gotta love me some voter suppression!

To start:
Only 25+ year olds should vote.
Must pass citizenship test.
No one on welfare.
HarleySpoon
AG
cisgenderedAggie said:

HarleySpoon said:

FrioAg 00 said:

When was the last time your dog told he'd rather not **** that *****?
In fact just yesterday....my dog is a *****.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.