*** Tucker Carlson Interviews Tony Bobulinski @ 7PM CST - Fox News ***

42,185 Views | 378 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 1876er
titan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
HowdyTAMU said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Evanhue said:

He seemed legit to me. And he has the texts and phone calls to back it up. Let's see if anything happens.
He has put his life in imminent danger by stepping forward.
And his family's lives.
Only theoretically. After all, any harm would prove the Democrats were guilty of covering up just what he said. If the crooks are smart, they would leave them all alone.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
johnnyblaze36
AG
I didn't see it posted but TB said towards the beginning that he almost stood up at the debate and called Joe a damn liar and stormed out.

That would have been epic.

Schiff needs to be sued and the Biden family lined up firing squad style.
atmtws
AG
titan said:

HowdyTAMU said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Evanhue said:

He seemed legit to me. And he has the texts and phone calls to back it up. Let's see if anything happens.
And his family's lives.
Only theoretically. After all, any harm would prove the Democrats were guilty of covering up just what he said. If the crooks are smart, they would leave them all alone.
Ask Seth Rich how that worked out for him...
titan
S
barnyard1996 said:

4stringAg said:

Sounds like some at Fox News may not have wanted Tucker to do this interview based on his comment at the end.
Chris Wallace
Maybe Paul Ryan too? Or the Murdoch son?
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Rockdoc
AG
The real crime is the media blackout of this story. Sounds like communism doesn't it?
titan
S
atmtws said:

titan said:

HowdyTAMU said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Evanhue said:

And his family's lives.
Ask Seth Rich how that worked out for him...
That was while it was happening. Not after the horse had bolted. In fact, they killed him before that story broke if remember the chronology correctly.
FrioAg 00:
74Ag1
AG
Lawyer Gregg Jarrett on Hannity just rattled off possible charges:
1) Money Laundering
2) Tax evasion
3) Foreign corrupt practices act
4) FARA violations
5) SEC violations
6) Fraud
7) Conspiracy to defraud Government
8) RICO/racketeering
30wedge
Rockdoc said:

Where the heck is the FBI in all of this? Just sitting on their hands until after the election?
Being fitted for their new brown shirts
SA68AG
AG
74Ag1 said:

1) Money Laundering
2) Tax evasion
4) FARA violations
5) SEC violations
6) Fraud
8) RICO
Has Jarret ever called anything that's actually ended up happening?
Proc92
SA68AG said:

74Ag1 said:

1) Money Laundering
2) Tax evasion
4) FARA violations
5) SEC violations
6) Fraud
8) RICO
Never. Not sure how he has a job.
74Ag1
AG
SA68AG said:

74Ag1 said:

1) Money Laundering
2) Tax evasion
4) FARA violations
5) SEC violations
6) Fraud
8) RICO

Don't know just provided list
He's not Barr/FBI
Barnyard96
AG
Proc92 said:

SA68AG said:

74Ag1 said:

1) Money Laundering
2) Tax evasion
4) FARA violations
5) SEC violations
6) Fraud
8) RICO
He also said the press should be ashamed of itself.
titan
S
barnyard1996 said:

Proc92 said:

SA68AG said:

74Ag1 said:

1) Money Laundering
2) Tax evasion
4) FARA violations
5) SEC violations
6) Fraud
8) RICO

Quote:

Members should be publicly shunned.
Laura Ingraham coming on -- if she covers it, it will be all three...
FrioAg 00:
fixer
74Ag1 said:

1) Money Laundering
2) Tax evasion
4) FARA violations
5) SEC violations
6) Fraud
8) RICO/racketeering
Yeah at least one of those.

They effed with the wrong guy. He is out to clear his name and he means serious damn business.

I think he has a libel and slander claim against at least Adam Schiff. I think this guy could go full Nick Sandmann on the media as well.
TyHolden
AG
titan said:

barnyard1996 said:

Proc92 said:

SA68AG said:

74Ag1 said:

1) Money Laundering
2) Tax evasion
4) FARA violations
5) SEC violations
6) Fraud
8) RICO

Quote:

is she?
milner79
Dan Scott said:

RGLAG85 said:

Dan Scott said:

If Hannity and Laura cover the interview then it's legit. If it's just Tucker show, it means nothing.
You can keep wishing. See which hand fills up first.

Both Hannity and Laura need to treat it like is a big deal. If they don't, can't expect anything from the rest of media. Thai was exclusive interview. It needs to be played and talked about all day on Fox
For what it is worth, Baier aired a snippet in order to hype the upcoming interview. But if the serious news side (Baier) doesn't take it and run with it, we will understand Fox BigWigs have a thumb on it. As Trump said today, "It's not like it was under Roger Ailes."
Aggie95
AG
apparently, I am nave for believing any of this stuff.
titan
S
thomas20:29 said:

titan said:

barnyard1996 said:

Proc92 said:

SA68AG said:

74Ag1 said:

1) Money Laundering
2) Tax evasion
4) FARA violations
5) SEC violations
6) Fraud
8) RICO

Quote:

is she?
Probably like Hannity she will cover it in mid-show. He didn't right at start other than mentioning it, but then did. Of course, it appears that Tucker's interview was live or nearly so (maybe a few minutes delay?) and they can't have had much time to react to what was said.
FrioAg 00:
91AggieLawyer
AG
barnyard1996 said:

AgsMnn said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Hannity ought to forfeit his time and let Tucker have 2 hours. How many times do we have to hear him say "dirty dossier"?

That and his ramble on dirty air dirty water and throw grandma over the cliff gets really old.

Don't forget "fry em like bacon" 27 times a show.

Does hannity still y'all about his martial arts etc?
Agree with all the above, but Hannity was on the right side of history defending Trump. Gained him a lot of tenure.

That said, it is time for some new material.
Its WAY more than that. Hannity is the one person who deserves credit for keeping the entire Russia collusion hoax alive. It would have been dead in 2018 and forgotten, never to be heard from again but for Hannity. With all due respect to John Soloman and Sarah Carter, do you think either one of them (in spite of their great work on the issue) could have managed to get their reporting in front of a wide audience like Hannity? Yes, it took a while and yes, it required us to listen to a Hannity cliche-fest for many nights, but the entire hoax would have gone down in history as fact without Sean Hannity.

That, my friends, is inarguable. Also, Hannity is the one place you want to send someone who might be inclined toward conservatism. For many of us, he's way too repetitive, but for people who haven't heard the facts or aren't used to getting anything other than CNNed to death, Hannity is where you want to send them. No disrespect to Tucker; I watch him and not Hannity, but I'm different than the person I'm talking about. So say what you will about Sean, but his work over the last 3 years has earned him whatever he wants to say on either his TV or radio show.
Aggie95
AG
I can see that regarding Hannity.
titan
S
91AggieLawyer said:

barnyard1996 said:

AgsMnn said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Hannity ought to forfeit his time and let Tucker have 2 hours. How many times do we have to hear him say "dirty dossier"?

That and his ramble on dirty air dirty water and throw grandma over the cliff gets really old.

Don't forget "fry em like bacon" 27 times a show.

Does hannity still y'all about his martial arts etc?
Agree with all the above, but Hannity was on the right side of history defending Trump. Gained him a lot of tenure.

That said, it is time for some new material.
Its WAY more than that. Hannity is the one person who deserves credit for keeping the entire Russia collusion hoax alive. It would have been dead in 2018 and forgotten, never to be heard from again but for Hannity. With all due respect to John Soloman and Sarah Carter, do you think either one of them (in spite of their great work on the issue) could have managed to get their reporting in front of a wide audience like Hannity? Yes, it took a while and yes, it required us to listen to a Hannity cliche-fest for many nights, but the entire hoax would have gone down in history as fact without Sean Hannity.

That, my friends, is inarguable. Also, Hannity is the one place you want to send someone who might be inclined toward conservatism. For many of us, he's way too repetitive, but for people who haven't heard the facts or aren't used to getting anything other than CNNed to death, Hannity is where you want to send them. No disrespect to Tucker; I watch him and not Hannity, but I'm different than the person I'm talking about. So say what you will about Sean, but his work over the last 3 years has earned him whatever he wants to say on either his TV or radio show.
Absolutely agree with that sentiment. All the cliches and repetition aside, he is the real deal. To your above would add it goes back even well before -- He almost alone vetted candidate Barack Obama before the 2008 election, and exposed how he had been marinated in Alisnky toned Marxism and race-baiting. We would later see that was true. In 2007 he accurately declared 'journalism was dead' ---- and this was before the 8-year slobber fest toward the Obama administration.
FrioAg 00:
milner79
titan said:

thomas20:29 said:

titan said:

barnyard1996 said:

Proc92 said:

SA68AG said:

74Ag1 said:

1) Money Laundering
2) Tax evasion
4) FARA violations
5) SEC violations
6) Fraud
8) RICO

Quote:

is she?
Probably like Hannity she will cover it in mid-show. He didn't right at start other than mentioning it, but then did. Of course, it appears that Tucker's interview was live or nearly so (maybe a few minutes delay?) and they can't have had much time to react to what was said.

It was recorded early enough for Bauer to air a clip two hours earlier.
Keegan99
AG
Newsweek covered the Bobulinski interview.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-was-chairman-who-ruled-out-tighter-controls-hunters-china-business-tony-bobulinski-1542687

I'm sure the reporter and editor responsible will be reprimanded.
fooz
HumpitPuryear
AG
What is Bobulinski's background and how did he end up in business with the Bidens? He said they approached him. Why? What does he bring to the operation that they didn't already have and why him specifically?

titan
S
Keegan99 said:

Newsweek covered the Bobulinski interview.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-was-chairman-who-ruled-out-tighter-controls-hunters-china-business-tony-bobulinski-1542687

I'm sure the reporter and editor responsible will be reprimanded.
Whoah --- that's big. That a breaking ranks in the wall of silence and cover-up. Are they going for the "first with Watergate fame" prize? Its definitely waiting on the MSM and non-Fox side for the first "legacy" media group to run all these Biden and Democrat corruption exposes.
FrioAg 00:
rwpag71
AG
fooz said:

I think it's safe to say the Biden's won't be mentioned
Premium
AG
fooz said:

They will announce Bobulinski is a Russian spy, trying to destroy Biden's reputation and influence our Election, and by doing this has also deteriorated our excellent relationship with China. Bobulinski is being arrested and investigated in regards to his illegal rogue dealings with Ukraine, Russia and China.
AgResearch
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

What is Bobulinski's background and how did he end up in business with the Bidens? He said they approached him. Why? What does he bring to the operation that they didn't already have and why him specifically?

"The fall guy"
Burn-It
AG
I watched the interview and believe him. But, it doesn't look like he has any evidence that the $10MM was actually received from the Chinese.

If so, thats the get out of jail spin from the media/dems.
AKA 13-0
AgResearch
AG
Seabreeze
Good lord, we thought the Clintons were dirty...
tsuag10
AG
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

HumpitPuryear
AG
AgResearch said:

HumpitPuryear said:

"The fall guy"
They wouldn't need a fall guy if Joe and Jim hadn't spent hours laying out the Biden Crime Syndicate business plan to him. I don't understand why Jim or Joe in particular met with this guy. If they were trying to impress him and recruit him than it begs the question I asked. What special skills does he bring? Is it possible this guy was really CIA? I can see how a former spook would be useful in the ways of discreetly moving money around without raising suspicion.
Earl_Rudder
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

- Wrestled at Penn State
- You can read his PSU athletic and academic accomplishments here: https://www.pennstatewrestlingclub.org/content/memories_detail.php?memoryid=73
- Dean's list 9/10 semesters at Penn State
- Joined US Navy, left with rank of Lieutenant
- Served as CTO at Nuclear Power Training Command (that is a pretty big deal for me, that is real competence)
- Grandfather 37 year Army Intelligence
- Father 20+ year Navy Officer
- Brother 28 year Navy Flight Officer

Seems like a like spook/military kid that became a good man and went into international business. I would have as well if I had some connections.

He also seems like a patriot, despite donating to dems during the Obama years.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.