*** Tucker Carlson Interviews Tony Bobulinski @ 7PM CST - Fox News ***

41,606 Views | 378 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 1876er
74Ag1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Still don't see how this affects anything other than it's obvious that Joe Biden lies.

Did Biden break the law while he was VP by doing business with another country (China)?

The money probably went to Jim Biden and he provided $ to Joe
aggiecive
AG
Remember when the media sat on stories about Beto while running for the senate but miraculously published them when he was running for the democratic nomination for president?

The stakes are exponentially higher in this race for the media and they are willing to bury anything that doesn't advance their agenda.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
You can't sell influence.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
RGLAG85
AG
Troutslime said:

What will it take to create the trail to Sleepy Joe?
Logic.
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
rgag12
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Did the Biden's screw this guy over financially? Clearly he ain't a Biden family friend anymore. Is he getting paid for these appearances? What's his personal motivation for putting so his neck out so much for this?

I believe he said at the beginning he was pissed off when he found out how much the Biden's were skimming off the top of what was supposed to be business capital. Someone can correct me on that
Good Poster
AG
TB: "The BD family is the Biden family."
pootiessock
Pumpkinhead said:

Did the Biden's screw this guy over financially? Clearly he ain't a Biden family friend anymore. Is he getting paid for these appearances? What's his personal motivation for putting so his neck out so much for this?

His name was on the email and shiff called it a Russian disinformation campaign.

Guy wouldn't have come forward otherwise.

Shiff shanked another one
oneeyedag
FARA
Capstone
AG
So, does the MSM ignore this interview entirely or try to discredit Bobulinski and his testimony?
Good Poster
AG
TB: "I think the Biden family are compromised."
Good Poster
AG
TB says there's no way the Biden family can't be influenced by China
AgBQ-00
AG
They sought him out. Supposedly. Would be interested to know how that came about
74Ag1
AG
Troutslime said:

You can't sell influence.

So can charges be brought?
Claverack
The laptop is out there.

Cooney's emails are out there.

Bobulinski's words and primary records are out there.

They all confirm dirty dealing on the part of the Biden Syndicate.

We also have Oldfinger on the record lying about his knowledge of any business activities related to his son.

If nothing was untoward, if nothing was illegal, then why is Joe Biden denying these activities even took place?

Murrow would be proud of Carlson tonight. This is what real journalism looks like.

Good Poster
AG
TB: " American people should be demanding this be investigated."
titan
S
AgLiving06 said:

Wabs said:

No wonder the Dems have been preaching early voting....

Quote:

Agree and this is why one of the most commonly searched phrases right now is "change my vote."

Which is very encouraging when evaluating the ones who have not Yet voted....
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
TyHolden
AG
12 pages for America to read
Ag87H2O
AG
TB - No doubt in my mind that Joe Biden is compromised.
Pumpkinhead
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

Pumpkinhead said:

Yeah I only trust whistleblowers that are anonymous.

I don't necessarily distrust him, but he's definitely now really putting his name and face out there willing to risk the public scrutiny. Certainly a lot of people would prefer to remain anonymous. Plus he had a working relationship with the Biden's (presumably friendly at one point) but now is really going after them, so it made me wonder about the backstory.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
RGLAG85 said:

Troutslime said:

What will it take to create the trail to Sleepy Joe?
Logic.

How will they prove how he received it?
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Premium
AG
thomas20:29 said:

87-65
neil88
AG
67-85
Proc92
AgBQ-00 said:

They sought him out. Supposedly. Would be interested to know how that came about
Yes. But, he had the plausible deniability conversation with Jim then continued to agree to be the ceo for months afterwards, must not have been too worried about his patriotic reputation until somewhere things went south later on.
TyHolden
AG
Premium said:

thomas20:29 said:

87-65
ok - 22. I misheard.
TyHolden
AG
neil88 said:

67-85
ok - 18.
titan
S

His background in nuclear command training probably explains some of his risk taking. You have to have far more than an activist college professor or journalists' sense of pro American interest and outlook to be in that line of work as a rule. He is probably aware of the `routine' level of corruption in politics, and came to realize this was far worse and more dark in its implications.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
AggieMD95
AG
Capstone said:

So, does the MSM ignore this interview entirely or try to discredit Bobulinski and his testimony?

Both
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Can somebody explain what this guy was selling ? Sounds like he was running around the world asking all these people to give him millions for these companies? What was it for ?
Premium
AG
neil88 said:

67-85

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

oneeyedag
Hunter personal attorney for the chairman Ye
Good Poster
AG
neil88
AG
Thanks. So is it 65 - 87?
Ag_EE
AG
Did he say where the money went? I got lost in the discussion...
Good Poster
AG
TB: " I think I will slowly become irrelevant because the facts are so powerful."
milner79

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.