*** Tucker Carlson Interviews Tony Bobulinski @ 7PM CST - Fox News ***

41,960 Views | 378 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 1876er
Ag87H2O
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sounds like Jim Biden is as much a fraud as Hunter. Plausible deniability.

The Bidens have a heck of a fine family.
oneeyedag
This guy is likable, comes off as genuine and very believable. His details of the who, what, where and when do not appear to be rehearsed.
AgBQ-00
AG
The fact that this is only coming to light right now and silence from propagandists and big tech let's you know they are trying to invalidate everything about our way of life
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
FriscoKid
AG
I think the dude is protesting himself at this point. He was a part of a dirty deal and he's throwing the Bidens under the bus to save his ass (hopefully). The Bidens were more guilty because of their position, but he wants out at this point and he's willing to burn it down.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
Good Poster
AG
TB comes off as credible. Still waiting for more concrete evidence that connects Joe Biden to the deals.
tsuag10
AG
To be perfectly honest, I'm pissed at EVERYONE who knew ANYTHING before now. It should not come down to this interview 1 MOTHER F/CKING WEEK before the election.

Anyone who slow played this to drop it at the right time is partially crooked too IMO.
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

GAC06
AG
FriscoKid said:

I think the dude is protesting himself at this point. He was a part of a dirty deal and he's throwing the Bidens under the bus to save his ass (hopefully). The Bidens were more guilty because of their position, but he wants out at this point and he's willing to burn it down.

Don't care, the facts support him
AgBQ-00
AG
He was in the unenviable position to be the perfect patsy. I hold no grudge against him for trying to save himself
Premium
AG
oneeyedag said:

This guy is likable, comes off as genuine and very believable. His details of the who, what, where and when do not appear to be rehearsed.

Not rehearsed, but it's obvious he's told this story a ton of times. Great memory and the details of the story is what sells it - specific hotel names, specific tables and cabanas they sat at, very impressive.
FriscoKid
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

He was in the unenviable position to be the perfect patsy. I hold no grudge against him for trying to save himself

Oh, I don't either. I think it's a smart move on his part.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
oneeyedag
FriscoKid said:

I think the Biden's royally screwed him, he found hunter was pumping minors, and a pedo ring.... and he busted it up they parted ways and he is done with them.
TyHolden
AG
the interview is over?
AgBQ-00
AG
tsuag10 said:

To be perfectly honest, I'm pissed at EVERYONE who knew ANYTHING before now. It should not come down to this interview 1 MOTHER F/CKING WEEK before the election.

Anyone who slow played this to drop it at the right time is partially crooked too IMO.

I can agree with that. But I don't the Team Trump has had the info for more than a month or so. I may be wrong
Good Poster
AG
titan
S

Man, Tucker just said this story has been out for several weeks, that several news organizations all had it, but all are plotting to sit on it to aid the Democrats. He is airing now but almost alone. But it does explain why it seems late --- it could have come sooner. But it was spiked--- same way FB and Twitter did the NY Post.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Premium
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

This. He's a Patriot - knows it doesn't paint himself in the best picture but tells anyways.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I'm not watching..is this guy legit?
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Barnyard96
AG
FriscoKid said:

Full Immunity.

ETA, I bet they hosed him or someone he cares about along the way.
Good Poster
AG
TB: "Joe Biden asked me to keep an eye on his son and brother."
Hoyt Ag
AG
Very.
AggieUSMC
AG
Quote:

Yes
pdc093
I love that he just called out Schiff as the filthy liar he is.
titan
S

He is talking now about that arch-seditionist and true foreign pawn, Adam Schiff, accusing him of treason.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
mslags97
AG
Troutslime said:

Yes
Ag87H2O
AG
TB is pissed at Schiff's statement that this is a Russian operation. Again, he comes off as very believable.
Good Poster
AG
He is starting to get emotional in a good way. Sounds very authentic. He's pissed.
tsuag10
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

tsuag10 said:

I can agree with that. But I don't the Team Trump has had the info for more than a month or so. I may be wrong
I think you might be right. Guiliani made a comment the other day that he hasn't told Trump everything. So idk
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

oneeyedag
I say he's not a fan of Schiff or Bidens
pdc093
This guy is so legit he's throwing out info. about his and his brother's service to this Country.
Easily verified.
Good Poster
AG
Good Poster
AG
Readzilla
AG
What makes you think that?
atmtws
AG
pdc093 said:

This guy is so legit he's throwing out info. about his and his brother's service to this Country.
Easily verified.
Much more verifiable than Biden's 28 years as a law professor.
Ag87H2O
AG
Wow, Schiff's claims of Russian disinformation is what prompted TB to come forward. Gave Schiff a deadline through the Bidens to retract the statement and all he got was crickets.

As a former service member he was offended and angry at the accusation and this is why he came forward.
oneeyedag
Just a hunch....gut feeling!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.