*** Tucker Carlson Interviews Tony Bobulinski @ 7PM CST - Fox News ***

41,617 Views | 378 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 1876er
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As has been previously discussed, Tucker Carlson will be interviewing Tony tonight on his show for the full hour.

I will be posting notes and quotes throughout the show.

"According to a source familiar with the planning, Bobulinski will play recordings of Biden family operatives begging him to stay quiet and claiming Bobulinski's revelations will "bury" the reputations of everyone involved in Hunter's overseas deals."
Ag87H2O
AG
aginlakeway
AG
SOLID WORK BY OP!!!
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
HoustonAggie37713
Hannity ought to forfeit his time and let Tucker have 2 hours. How many times do we have to hear him say "dirty dossier"?
Good Poster
AG
Unrelated to interview but relevant to Tucker:

ABATTBQ87
AG
Tucker has a facebook page and they post his show video pretty quickly
Good Poster
AG
AggiePetro07
AG
Good Poster said:

As has been previously discussed, Tucker Carlson will be interviewing Tony tonight on his show for the full hour.

I will be posting notes and quotes throughout the show.

"According to a source familiar with the planning, Bobulinski will play recordings of Biden family operatives begging him to stay quiet and claiming Bobulinski's revelations will "bury" the reputations of everyone involved in Hunter's overseas deals."
username checks out
Good Poster
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

Tucker has a facebook page and they post his show video pretty quickly
Will post links as they become available.
TAMU1990
AG
I hope this delivers. It has the potential to be devastating (especially with Tucker presenting it).
TexasAggie_02
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Hannity ought to forfeit his time and let Tucker have 2 hours. How many times do we have to hear him say "dirty dossier"?
then lindsay graham couldn't get his nightly "i need money" segment
AgOutsideAustin
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

That and his ramble on dirty air dirty water and throw grandma over the cliff gets really old.
strbrst777
Old news...unverified...nothing to see...look forward. lol
Barnyard96
AG
in
HoustonAggie37713
AgOutsideAustin said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

That and his ramble on dirty air dirty water and throw grandma over the cliff gets really old.

Don't forget "fry em like bacon" 27 times a show.
suburban cowboy
AG
In
Aust Ag
AG
Don't forget "Oh, and guess what?"
Squadron7
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Nobody puts Babu in a corner.
AgsMnn
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Does hannity still y'all about his martial arts etc?
swampstander
AG
I hope Bobulinsky wears the same outfit that he wore the other night. Makes me think of this clip.

Fat guy in a little coat
Barnyard96
AG
AgsMnn said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Does hannity still y'all about his martial arts etc?
Agree with all the above, but Hannity was on the right side of history defending Trump. Gained him a lot of tenure.

That said, it is time for some new material.
HoustonAggie37713
Its time for sure. Tucker needs to do talk radio and take over for Rush.
Prosperdick
AG
swampstander said:

I hope Bobulinsky wears the same outfit that he wore the other night. Makes me think of this clip.

Fat guy in a little coat

He reminds me of a middle aged bloated Pete Rose.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
swampstander said:

Fat guy in a little coat

I would rather he wear his Navy uniform if it still fits like Vindman did. Don't care if he's retired put it on just to give the Veteran optic that Dems touted so much with Vindman.
RightWingConspirator
AG
How can a person without cable watch Tucker?
"But it is easier to purchase products that denote superiority than to be actually superior in economic achievement." - Thomas J. Stanley
aggiehawg
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

swampstander said:

Fat guy in a little coat

I would rather he wear his Navy uniform if it still fits like Vindman did. Don't care if he's retired put it on just to give the Veteran optic that Dems touted so much with Vindman.
Uhmm, he's retired correct? I don't think he can do that in this setting. Vindman was still active when pulled that stunt.
Good Poster
AG
RightWingConspirator said:

How can a person without cable watch Tucker?
https://www.foxnews.com/gowatch
RightWingConspirator
AG
Good Poster, thank you for the link. Is there a way to see it on the television if I have Roku?
"But it is easier to purchase products that denote superiority than to be actually superior in economic achievement." - Thomas J. Stanley
Good Poster
AG

Good Poster, thank you for the link. Is there a way to see it on the television if I have Roku?
Not familiar with Roku but you should be able to download the Fox News App on whatever their "App Store" is called.
aggiedata
AG

Download the Fox News app
aggiedata
AG
Kenneth_2003
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Say it right... "The bought and paid for dirty dossier"
Good Poster
AG
aggiedata
AG
Dr Jill is dirty. She could have just practiced medicine but no! She got greedy.

BanderaAg956
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Tag team with Hannity
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.