*** Tucker Carlson Interviews Tony Bobulinski @ 7PM CST - Fox News ***

42,025 Views | 378 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 1876er
Premium
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

AgResearch said:

HumpitPuryear said:

What is Bobulinski's background and how did he end up in business with the Bidens? He said they approached him. Why? What does he bring to the operation that they didn't already have and why him specifically?

"The fall guy"
They wouldn't need a fall guy if Joe and Jim hadn't spent hours laying out the Biden Crime Syndicate business plan to him. I don't understand why Jim or Joe in particular met with this guy. If they were trying to impress him and recruit him than it begs the question I asked. What special skills does he bring? Is it possible this guy was really CIA? I can see how a former spook would be useful in the ways of discreetly moving money around without raising suspicion.

He was a plant by the Trump administration, started extra early before Trump started running for President himself. Trump used him to spy on a potential challenger, further proof of election interference by Trump.
thirdcoast
AG
Earl_Rudder said:

HumpitPuryear said:

What is Bobulinski's background and how did he end up in business with the Bidens? He said they approached him. Why? What does he bring to the operation that they didn't already have and why him specifically?

- Wrestled at Penn State
- Dean's list 9/10 semesters at Penn State
- Joined US Navy, left with rank of Lieutenant
- Served as CTO at Nuclear Power Training Command (that is a pretty big deal for me, that is real competence)
- Grandfather 37 year Army Intelligence
- Father 20+ year Navy Officer
- Brother 28 year Navy Flight Officer

Seems like a like spook/military kid that became a good man and went into international business. I would have as well if I had some connections.

He also seems like a patriot, despite donating to dems during the Obama years.

thirdcoast
AG
thirdcoast said:

Earl_Rudder said:

HumpitPuryear said:

- Wrestled at Penn State
- Served as CTO at Nuclear Power Training Command (that is a pretty big deal for me, that is real competence)

Seems like a like spook/military kid that became a good man and went into international business. I would have as well if I had some connections.

Here is the full interview

Earl_Rudder
AG
thirdcoast said:

thirdcoast said:

Earl_Rudder said:

HumpitPuryear said:

- Wrestled at Penn State

Here is the full interview

Thanks.

Again, I just need to reiterate what a big deal it is to be CTO at NNPTC.

https://www.navsea.navy.mil/Home/NNPTC/

(I know Ags that are Army and Marines will laugh, but it really is. This is not your normal lazy Squid.)

oysterbayAG
AG
The entire Biden Crime Family and their accomplices must be doing some heavy praying that Joe gets elected, otherwise they know they are dead meat !
HumpitPuryear
AG
I watched the interview live. He talked about his Navy experience and he's been described as "being in investments" after the Navy. That's not very specific.

He was in the Navy for four years I'm assuming right after graduation. Seems like he graduated in 1997 or so. What did he do for the 10+ years between the Navy and getting involved with Hunter Biden?
thirdcoast
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

I watched the interview live. He talked about his Navy experience and he's been described as "being in investments" after the Navy. That's not very specific.

He was in the Navy for four years I'm assuming right after graduation. Seems like he graduated in 1997 or so. What did he do for the 10+ years between the Navy and getting involved with Hunter Biden?

I don't know what he did, but it probably wasn't attack the messenger.

As he pointed out, he is irrelevant. The facts speak for themselves. Let the FBI take his evidence and try to ruin him, or maybe hold a corrupt politician accountable for once!

His devices, chat logs, emails, and recordings have all the credibility we need.
titan
S
oysterbayAG said:

Quote:

The entire Biden Crime Family and their accomplices must be doing some heavy praying that Joe gets elected, otherwise they know they are dead meat !

Actually, even if Biden wins, Trump should spend November and December dismantling their machinery. Break up departments, dump classified revelations, etc. Especially its important to learn if the Democrats had some Chinese notice about the virus, as is starting to seem possible given certain timings. That would need to get out before any Dem inauguration to shut down the virus narrative.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Strategy
AG
THIS IS THE GREATEST CRIME NEWS STORY OF ALL TIME.
HumpitPuryear
AG
thirdcoast said:

HumpitPuryear said:

As he pointed out, he is irrelevant. The facts speak for themselves. Let the FBI take his evidence and try to ruin him, or maybe hold a corrupt politician accountable for once!

His devices, chat logs, emails, and recordings have all the credibility we need.
I'm not attacking anyone. I hope Joe, Hillary, and Obama all spend years behind bars. The guy is not irrelevant. If he was irrelevant he wouldn't have had to tell us like four times in the interview that he's irrelevant. He is very very relevant. His background and motives ARE relevant. And there's a huge gap in his background that I can't seem to find any info to fill in. Does that not seem weird? Newsweek is one example of published bios that don't shine any light on this period in Bobulinski's life.

https://www.newsweek.com/who-tony-bobulinski-what-we-know-about-hunter-bidens-business-associate-1541520
thirdcoast
AG
He already explained his background and motives. He cares about his family name and thinks Americans should know facts and decide for themselves.

If there was a shred of wrong doing or shady dealings in that gap you mention, then the left would not be grasping at straws with the agent of Russia nonsense.

What exactly could you find out about his past or motives that would change anything about the Biden family dealings? Serious question.
TAMU1990
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

thirdcoast said:

HumpitPuryear said:

I'm not attacking anyone. I hope Joe, Hillary, and Obama all spend years behind bars. The guy is not irrelevant. If he was irrelevant he wouldn't have had to tell us like four times in the interview that he's irrelevant. He is very very relevant. His background and motives ARE relevant. And there's a huge gap in his background that I can't seem to find any info to fill in. Does that not seem weird? Newsweek is one example of published bios that don't shine any light on this period in Bobulinski's life.

https://www.newsweek.com/who-tony-bobulinski-what-we-know-about-hunter-bidens-business-associate-1541520
Well, he has a big spook background...
HumpitPuryear
AG
thirdcoast said:

He already explained his background and motives. He cares about his family name and thinks Americans should know facts and decide for themselves.

If there was a shred of wrong doing or shady dealings in that gap you mention, then the left would not be grasping at straws with the agent of Russia nonsense.

What exactly could you find out about his past or motives that would change anything about the Biden family dealings? Serious question.
Oh, well, that clears it up. Can I have a slice of apple pie with that?

Seriously, if this goes anywhere Bobulinski is going to get grilled. I'm trying to figure out if he is likely to survive the grilling. Tucker makes a point of saying that Bobulinski isn't doing this for the money. He doesn't need it. He already has lots of money. OK that's not a crime. But it seems like there would be a resume floating around out there that said he was an investment analyst for Acme before being hired as a senior partner for ABC equity partners, then Tony started his own international investment consultancy serving high-income clients etc etc.

I'm not suggesting he did anything shady in that gap. But is no one interested in why this guy gets recruited by Hunter? He appears to be an outsider, not part of Hunter or Devon Archer's circle of friends. That means he had some unique skills that justified the risk of bringing him into the fold.
HumpitPuryear
AG
Does he? That's what I'm suspecting. That he is skilled at moving money around without it being noticed.
thirdcoast
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

thirdcoast said:

Seriously, if this goes anywhere Bobulinski is going to get grilled. I'm trying to figure out if he is likely to survive the grilling. Tucker makes a point of saying that Bobulinski isn't doing this for the money. He doesn't need it. He already has lots of money. OK that's not a crime. But it seems like there would be a resume floating around out there that said he was an investment analyst for Acme before being hired as a senior partner for ABC equity partners, then Tony started his own international investment consultancy serving high-income clients etc etc.

I'm not suggesting he did anything shady in that gap. But is no one interested in why this guy gets recruited by Hunter? He appears to be an outsider, not part of Hunter or Devon Archer's circle of friends. That means he had some unique skills that justified the risk of bringing him into the fold.

It has already become the single biggest blow to Biden's entire career. It has basically caused him to run out clock and try to avoid qs.

Half the country doesn't care that Biden is corrupt, and the other half is only going to be emboldened by a Kavanagh type lynching of Tony. So again, what exactly could there be in his past that would discredit the allegations or restore Biden's image?
flakrat
AG
Just watched the interview. I went in assuming this guy would be a slimeball looking for 15 minutes of fame. I came out feeling that he was credible.
FCBlitz
titan said:

atmtws said:

titan said:

HowdyTAMU said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Evanhue said:

He seemed legit to me. And he has the texts and phone calls to back it up. Let's see if anything happens.
He has put his life in imminent danger by stepping forward.
And his family's lives.
Only theoretically. After all, any harm would prove the Democrats were guilty of covering up just what he said. If the crooks are smart, they would leave them all alone.
Ask Seth Rich how that worked out for him...
That was while it was happening. Not after the horse had bolted. In fact, they killed him before that story broke if remember the chronology correctly.

The dudes life would threatened now, later and forever more. It is not just the Biden's but every sleezebag associated with Biden will gunning for TB. TB could be Jeffrey Epstein'd at any time.
rwpag71
AG
Democrats and media assured us Blasey-Ford was a credible witness and won't give this guy the time of day. Irredeemably corrupt.
FCBlitz
91AggieLawyer said:

barnyard1996 said:

AgsMnn said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Hannity ought to forfeit his time and let Tucker have 2 hours. How many times do we have to hear him say "dirty dossier"?

That and his ramble on dirty air dirty water and throw grandma over the cliff gets really old.

Don't forget "fry em like bacon" 27 times a show.

Does hannity still y'all about his martial arts etc?
Agree with all the above, but Hannity was on the right side of history defending Trump. Gained him a lot of tenure.

That said, it is time for some new material.
Its WAY more than that. Hannity is the one person who deserves credit for keeping the entire Russia collusion hoax alive. It would have been dead in 2018 and forgotten, never to be heard from again but for Hannity. With all due respect to John Soloman and Sarah Carter, do you think either one of them (in spite of their great work on the issue) could have managed to get their reporting in front of a wide audience like Hannity? Yes, it took a while and yes, it required us to listen to a Hannity cliche-fest for many nights, but the entire hoax would have gone down in history as fact without Sean Hannity.

That, my friends, is inarguable. Also, Hannity is the one place you want to send someone who might be inclined toward conservatism. For many of us, he's way too repetitive, but for people who haven't heard the facts or aren't used to getting anything other than CNNed to death, Hannity is where you want to send them. No disrespect to Tucker; I watch him and not Hannity, but I'm different than the person I'm talking about. So say what you will about Sean, but his work over the last 3 years has earned him whatever he wants to say on either his TV or radio show.

The problem Hannity has with the average listener who wants to prove to themselves that they are free thinkers, and tends to over critique is there is only one Hannity. If there were 4 or 5 or 6 different folks that were Hannity clones then Hannity wouldn't be the only target.

BanderaAg956
Wow, swamp rats are working hard tonight!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
jpb1999
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

A Navy Seal team is guarding his family!

Did he say this in the interview, I haven't watched yet?

So how does something like this happen? Can the president approve something like this?

How can he approve something like this, but can't order the FBI to investigate these claims is weird to me. It's all really frustrating.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
No.

I believe he said a former Seal was protecting his family and that DOJ or DOD or FBI had said that they would provide security if necessary
Has anyone seen the ratings for the number of people that whatched the interview? I think it will be a big topic of conversation at work today.
GeorgiAg
AG
Yawn
G Martin 87
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

thirdcoast said:

Focus on the message, not the messenger. Bobulinksi's motives really are irrelevant because the evidence he's provided comes from all the other parties in the scheme. It's the Biden's motives you should be questioning. This all looks completely corrupt.

ETA obligatory FUP
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
You bring up a perfectly valid point and I do agree with that. I wish there was some groups of people out there that would be charged with investigating facts and getting to the bottom of TB's past to see what is credible and what isn't. Who could these people be and how long would that kind of thing take them to complete.........

Sarcasm aside, I do think you have a valid point that if he is coming forward with accusations, phones, electronic communication, it's time for everyone named in this to open up their kimonos. What should they be worried about showing?
Pumpkinhead
AG
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-joe-biden-unanswered-questions

Fox News who obtained copies of documents, reporting stuff that strongly suggests Joe Biden was aware of Hunter's business dealings with China. But there is nothing proving that Joe Biden was ever formally involved or received any money.

Also this report by Fox News says that nobody ever got any money - not even Hunter - because the deal with that Chinese company never materialized.

If no money is proven ever actually exchanged hands, particularly to Joe, and this story is merely primarily about Joe Biden lying about attending a meeting with his son discussing a potential business deal, a deal which didn't even actually bear fruit in terms of receiving any funds...then hard to see this story going much of anywhere. Joe Biden lying about how much he knew his son was up to isn't much of a scandal on the typical politician scandal meter.
H2SAag
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Yawn

Did you watch the interview?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Well shoot
The Sino Hawk deal was not funded. This about more than that one deal.

Burisma definitely had money flowing to the Biden Crime Family.

Not sure I get your point.
whiryno
Pumpkinhead said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-joe-biden-unanswered-questions

Fox News who obtained copies of documents, reporting stuff that strongly suggests Joe Biden was aware of Hunter's business dealings with China. But there is nothing proving that Joe Biden was ever formally involved or received any money.

Also this report by Fox News says that nobody ever got any money - not even Hunter - because the deal with that Chinese company never materialized.

If no money is proven ever actually exchanged hands, particularly to Joe, and this story is merely primarily about Joe Biden lying about attending a meeting with his son discussing a potential business deal, a deal which didn't even actually bear fruit in terms of receiving any funds...then hard to see this story going much of anywhere. Joe Biden lying about how much he knew his son was up to isn't much of a scandal on the typical politician scandal meter.

So your take is that a man running for president fully knew and did not stop his son from trying to accept foreign money solely because his dad was vice president. Since money never changed hands, there is no issue? Not the fact that the most powerful position in the world will be up for sale?

Has logic and reason completely left?
tsuag10
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Now replace the names with Donald J Trump and Donald Trump Jr/Eric Trump/Jared Kushner/Ivanka Trump. Then tell me how you feel about the story.

It's like 4 yrs ago on replay, but now we actually have a credible witness with receipts.

FTR, I'm not saying that I know for a fact TB is telling the truth, or that this is some global criminal cabal. But I am amazed that NO ONE in the MSM is even a little bit curious about this story. It's 100% transparent.

Also, I was completely fine with looking into the original accusations about Trump & Russia. Not so much with everything after....
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

strbrst777
Nothing to see. If you doubt me, ask CNN and others in MSM.lol
aginlakeway
AG
Ok.

Thoughts on how this would be covered if it was Eric Trump? And is this worse than what Trump allegedly did to get impeached?

And are you saying this is worth no media coverage?, compared to other stories the media makes big deals out of?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Barnyard96
AG
Run a story that Tony Bobulinski planted the noose in Bubba Wallace's garage. See if it gets any attention.

Goose06
AG
tsuag10 said:

Pumpkinhead said:

Now replace the names with Donald J Trump and Donald Trump Jr/Eric Trump/Jared Kushner/Ivanka Trump. Then tell me how you feel about the story.

It's like 4 yrs ago on replay, but now we actually have a credible witness with receipts.

FTR, I'm not saying that I know for a fact TB is telling the truth, or that this is some global criminal cabal. But I am amazed that NO ONE in the MSM is even a little bit curious about this story. It's 100% transparent.

Also, I was completely fine with looking into the original accusations about Trump & Russia. Not so much with everything after....

If it was Trump I'd be ok with it if it was before he was president and a real estate related deal. If it was an oil and gas deal I'd be highly suspicious, particularly if he was denying it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.