*** Tucker Carlson Interviews Tony Bobulinski @ 7PM CST - Fox News ***

42,048 Views | 378 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 1876er
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does he know where the Bidens are???
oneeyedag
Tucker ask him where Hunter is hanging out?
Good Poster
AG
AggieUSMC
AG
Quote:

AgBQ-00 said:

I can agree with that. But I don't the Team Trump has had the info for more than a month or so. I may be wrong
There were thousands of documents and emails on the hard drive. It takes time to go through everything and Sort it out and verify it.
Dan Scott
AG
Is there a longer audio available somewhere
thirdcoast
AG
thirdcoast said:

oneeyedag
Selling ol Joes name for profit
milner79
"The only qualification they had was the Biden name." - TB
Good Poster
AG
TB: " The only qualification they had was the Biden name."
Ag87H2O
AG
Audio recording of the other partner to TB - You're going to bury all of us.
rwpag71
AG
barnyard1996 said:

FriscoKid said:

I think the dude is protesting himself at this point. He was a part of a dirty deal and he's throwing the Bidens under the bus to save his ass (hopefully). The Bidens were more guilty because of their position, but he wants out at this point and he's willing to burn it down.
Full Immunity.

ETA, I bet they hosed him or someone he cares about along the way.
I think maybe he found out the Biden's were taking money from the Chinese behind his back? Could have been someone else..
cap-n-jack
Russian disinformation or being a Russian agent is the go to pejorative for the left, thanks to the Hildabeast.
That will be their response to this.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
What will it take to create the trail to Sleepy Joe?
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
titan
S
cap-n-jack said:

Russian disinformation or being a Russian agent is the go to pejorative for the left, thanks to the Hildabeast.
That will be their response to this.
Right. But now convinced its always been a cover for the fact the Democrats are working with China. Even some awareness by the DNC of the virus is no longer a neutral assumption.

In fact, we may eventually learn Russia has done very little during this tenure---its been the DNC and the Great Hall in Beiing colluding.

FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
rgag12
AG
Jesus Christ, this is pretty damning
milner79
There's somebody out there who still uses a Blackberry? Is that still a thing?
Good Poster
AG
aginlakeway
AG
Reminder this is a very highly rated show.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
maroonblood
AG
Some pretty damning stuff. Brave man coming forward.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Did the Biden's screw this guy over financially? Clearly he ain't a Biden family friend anymore. Is he getting paid for these appearances? What's his personal motivation for putting so his neck out so much for this?
wyoag93
AG
Mind boggling how the MSM hasn't picked this up. More proof that the swamp exists.
Good Poster
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Did the Biden's screw this guy over financially? Clearly he ain't a Biden family friend anymore. Is he getting paid for these appearances? What's his personal motivation for putting so neck out so much for this? Yes, I am cynical about folks coming out of the woodwork like this out of some patriotic duty.
He has stated he is not being paid for these appearances. He also was not screwed over financially. He said that the smear campaign against him as russian disinformation is personally insulting to him and his family.
Wabs
AG
No wonder the Dems have been preaching early voting....
Dan Scott
AG
aginlakeway said:

Reminder this is a very highly rated show.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/tucker-carlson-fox-news-1234604296/

" Fox News said that Tucker Carlson Tonight averaged 5.36 million viewers in October.

The network said that show's monthly average viewership was the highest for any program in cable news history."

Kenneth_2003
AG
milner79 said:

There's somebody out there who still uses a Blackberry? Is that still a thing?
Their security, as I recall, used to be top notch. I'm guessing a lot of holdovers to newer devices?

Pretty sure the owner of the company I used to work for didn't switch until ~15 or 16.
Proc92
One issue with this guy is he was aware of grifter hunter, Jim, and joe, and continued to go along to seek to be the ceo of their grifter enterprise
SRBS
If this was on all the networks, Biden drops out tomorrow
HelloUncleNateFitch
Pumpkinhead said:

Did the Biden's screw this guy over financially? Clearly he ain't a Biden family friend anymore. Is he getting paid for these appearances? What's his personal motivation for putting so his neck out so much for this?

Yeah I only trust whistleblowers that are anonymous.
titan
S
wyoag93 said:

Mind boggling how the MSM hasn't picked this up. More proof that the swamp exists.
An MSM member's loyalty to the American Idea cannot any longer be just assumed, benefit of the doubt style. It must first be shown to be so. Their glib participation in this four year collusion hoax and running interference for the Democrats on any issue from enabling riots, promoting Marxist strife, undermining the admin, and backing a faux impeachment demonstrate this.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Pumpkinhead
AG
Good Poster said:

Pumpkinhead said:

Did the Biden's screw this guy over financially? Clearly he ain't a Biden family friend anymore. Is he getting paid for these appearances? What's his personal motivation for putting so neck out so much for this? Yes, I am cynical about folks coming out of the woodwork like this out of some patriotic duty.
He has stated he is not being paid for these appearances. He also was not screwed over financially. He said that the smear campaign against him as russian disinformation is personally insulting to him and his family.

So he got accused of being a Russian agent by the Left? Presumably after he came out public last week? And says now he's doing the talk-show circuit to clear his name?
Good Poster
AG
They are talking about money right now.
Ag87H2O
AG
wyoag93 said:

TB seems believable and articulate in his explanation of the details. He also is confident he has the proof to back up his claims.

Sounds to me the Biden family, including the Big Guy, were neck deep in an influence peddling racket.
AgLiving06
Wabs said:

No wonder the Dems have been preaching early voting....

Agree and this is why one of the most commonly searched phrases right now is "change my vote."

AgBQ-00
AG
Going to have to go back and rewatch this when it is all over. This is pretty damning stuff
aginlakeway
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Good Poster said:

Pumpkinhead said:

So he got accused of being a Russian agent by the Left? Presumably after he came out public last week? And says now he's doing the talk-show circuit to clear his name?

Where else is he appearing?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.