Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,776 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
These idiots clearly want a race war so can we just get it over with already?
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Governors and local politicians need to get off of their political horses and get this **** under control.

The second a "sympathy" BLM riot like this pops up somewhere like Texas, its going to be a massacre.

We've had police and we have police for a reason. Police have some pockmarks on their records and they're never perfect. But if they aren't enabled to do their jobs and the politicians aren't willing to enforce the law, we are going to be living in The Purge.
ballchain
AgBQ-00
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

So they escalate it up to destroying peoples lives and killing people and then claim to be the victim when people tell them enough is enough.

BTW, what type of effing block party do they go to that riots destroy so much property?
Yukon Cornelius
AG
They will come to suburbs.
ballchain
richardag
Yukon Cornelius said:

It's escalating further.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Yep. Its coming to the suburbs. Its going to get much worse.
Ellis Wyatt
96ags said:

The bottom line.

Liberalism is a mental disorder with deadly consequences.
hbtheduce
AG
Also the shooter does not look like this 17 year old that has been doxed... It doesn't help they are posting photos of him when he would supposedly be 14
chevy con queso
AG
NoahAg said:

Something I've learned from skimming these 9 pages: I need an AR.

Yes, yes you do. Or at least some kind of modern rifle. The case for 30 round magazines has been made again. Make sure you buy several and keep them full and ready to go.

.223 ammo is a bit hard to find for decent prices right now, so you'll likely end up ordering and paying quite a bit. Don't pass on a quality AK either if you find one. I enjoy shooting mine far more than my ARs actually.

bmks270
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

So they escalate it up to destroying peoples lives and killing people and then claim to be the victim when people tell them enough is enough.

BTW, what type of effing block party do they go to that riots destroy so much property?

These riots and gatherings are like walking into a mental institution and everyone is armed with random weapons. The wise will avoid these gatherings at all costs. I pray for law enforcement who have to face the lawless lunatics.
NoahAg
Yukon Cornelius said:

This needs to be on a t-shirt.
aggiehawg
AG
AlexNguyen said:

GeorgiAg said:

They doxxed the shooter already:

GRAPHIC

i removed the tweet because it kept posting the graphic image of the dude's arm in it too.
Yikes. Off topic, but any medical professionals here? What is the future prognosis for that guy's arm?
Not a medical professional but amputation is definitely on the table. That's a lot of vascular damage to restore. Or sayeth The Hubs.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Onceaggie2.0
Joe Bidens American folks.
dBoy99
AG
You don't need 30 rounds. You don't need an AR15. He should have fired 2 blasts from his double barrel shotgun...

I am part of the problem and you're the victim...
aggiehawg
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

96ags said:

The bottom line.

Liberalism is a mental disorder with deadly consequences.
Someone should remind that Governor that they do have recall in Wisconsin. Conduct a snap poll on his favorability right now.
2023NCAggies
ec2004 said:

Why do people repeat stuff like this? It is actually another day in Donald Trump's America.

This is a horrible situation and current leadership clearly doesn't know how to handle it. But blaming it on Joe Biden doesn't sense.

People say the coronavirus will magically disappear after Election Day, but my guess is that it will be these riots that subside.

And for the record, I'm in favor of more armed resistance to the mob - just not the faulty logic that blames it on Joe Biden.
Trump administration has already offered to send in the feds to help, this is basically the most he can do unless he does insurrection act, which he won't do until after the election. Do research before you blabber your mouth
agracer
AG
Ag4coal said:

Philip J Fry said:

This is what the riots have been building up to. Eventually, armed citizens are going to protect their property with force.
Then the rioters arm up and some real gun fights happen and the majority of the wonderful sheep we call Americans agree that guns need to go.
Was thinking the exact same thing. The left wants this to escalate so they can call for an end to the bloodshed and the only way to do that is to ban guns.
HumpitPuryear
AG
ballchain said:

Skateboard kid was with headshot guy moments before the ruckus...

That's your two dead guys in the same frame. From previous vids it's clear they are Antifa and are instigating violence.
dBoy99
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Clear self defense.

Skate or die...

I am part of the problem and you're the victim...
Rapier108
chevy con queso said:

NoahAg said:

Something I've learned from skimming these 9 pages: I need an AR.

Yes, yes you do. Or at least some kind of modern rifle. The case for 30 round magazines has been made again. Make sure you buy several and keep them full and ready to go.

.223 ammo is a bit hard to find for decent prices right now, so you'll likely end up ordering and paying quite a bit. Don't pass on a quality AK either if you find one. I enjoy shooting mine far more than my ARs actually.
ARs were starting to become slightly more available, until today. Now they've almost vanished again.

I found 1 online at Buds Gun Shop. They're a very reputable company. I've purchased from them myself.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/719017114/ruger+556+nato+16+30rd

Palmetto State Armory has some of their brand available and a few others. Some people love them, others don't. I can't speak for how good they are or not. Just remember anything with a barrel under 16" is classified as a short barrel rifle which is under the NFA. Far more trouble than its worth if you want it quickly.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/guns/ar-rifles-pistols/ar-rifles.html

The ammo is even harder to find, and it is not cheap. Outdoor Limited has 1000 rounds of .223 available for $800. Last month it was around $500. If anyone interested, here is the link. Probably be sold out within an hour.

https://www.outdoorlimited.com/rifle-ammo/223-remington-ammo/winchester-223-rem-ammunition-usa223lky-55-grain-full-metal-jacket-case-1000-rounds/

Now, if you want a really awesome gun, and price doesn't matter, here you go.

https://grabagun.com/firearms/rifles/ar-15-rifles-ar-10-ak47/fn-scar-17s-308win-fde-16-10rd.html
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
texsn95
AG
captkirk said:

Bad decisions...
That'll buff out...
FamousAgg
texsn95 said:

captkirk said:

Bad decisions...
That'll buff out...

This is why people need to know how to use a tourniquet.
Onceaggie2.0
HumpitPuryear said:

ballchain said:

That's your two dead guys in the same frame. From previous vids it's clear they are Antifa and are instigating violence.

hbtheduce
AG
I've read before people overuse the tourniquet and use it on minor injuries.

Am I correct in evaluating that this is the correct time to use one?
HeadGames
AG
FPS_Dough said:

HumpitPuryear said:

ballchain said:

Like seeing a double rainbow.
BigBrother
AG
hbtheduce said:

I've read before people overuse the tourniquet and use it on minor injuries.

Am I correct in evaluating that this is the correct time to use one?
Nah. It's just a flesh wound.
OldArmyBrent
AG
KorbinDallas said:

texsn95 said:

captkirk said:

Bad decisions...
That'll buff out...

This is why people need to know how to use a tourniquet.

Someone find the video of the tourniquet being used in Minneapolis on a scrape by putting it right around the middle of the Antifa guy's leg while he screams like a little *****.
IndividualFreedom
I am trying to post a new topic on this but this unsecure window keeps poping up not allowing me.
P.U.T.U
AG
Tourniquet right below the shoulder, wound needs to be stuffed and wrapped. That is a pretty serious wound with a high chance of hitting an artery in that area. Gunshot wounds are nasty and need to be cleaned out ASAP.
RebelE Infantry
AG
I would absolutely tourniquet that arm, no question. Paramedics can remove it and place a pressure dressing if need be.

TAMU1990
AG
richardag said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

GeorgiAg said:

They doxxed the shooter already:

GRAPHIC

i removed the tweet because it kept posting the graphic image of the dude's arm in it too.

I am slow, but does the above exchange mean they are going after family members now?
Shoot them
TAMU1990
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

I thought two white guys died

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.