Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,485 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
bmks270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
KorbinDallas said:

GeorgiAg said:

here's the liberal spin:

Not a cop but...Why would you be charged with murder in Indiana if you Murdered someone in Wisconsin?

Correction, looks like the murder charges are in Wisconsin.
TxTarpon
Come on man....why would you be a geeky white guy online when you can flex your MAdingo fantasy cred.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
HumpitPuryear
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

Quote:

Quote:

HumpitPuryear said:
That's your two dead guys in the same frame. From previous vids it's clear they are Antifa and are instigating violence.
So these two were the ones shot in the street trying to attack Rittenhouse.

Who was the head shot victim and is he dead?
From what I can gather watching the vids the red shirt guy was shot first in the head after a confrontation between Antifa and some guys with guns protecting the gas station. Red shirt guy was taunting and daring someone to shoot him. Looks like the red shirt guy might have attacked the shooter but that vid is really hard to make out and it looks like it occurred sometime after the initial confrontation. Shooter initially tries to render aid but is attacked and runs. Blue hat skateboard guy was with others that chased shooter down the street after red shirt guy goes down. Shooter fell down and was attacked. Skateboard guy hits him with skateboard and takes a round to the chest just before his buddy also gets his arm mangled. Shooter was apparently running from the mob and towards police to turn himself in but tripped and was attacked before he could make it to the cops that were responding to first shooting. He made it to the cops and tried to turn himself in but I guess cops didn't initially arrest him.

One question I have is where were the other guys with guns? How did shooter get separated from the rest? Seems like he somehow got separated and the Antifa decided to try and jump him, probably because he looked young and inexperienced. Guess they misjudged.
GeorgiAg
AG
AgBQ-00
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

The guy who's arm got shot's friend.

Even there they are lying. Video clearly show the one armed man was still attacking the guy on the ground after feigning hands up. You can not believe anything that comes form the left.
azul_rain
This kid is gonna have that night on his mind for the rest of his life unfortunately
deddog
AG
hedge said:

All i see here is a failure by the police and government to protect the citizens
You don't see the Democrats Burning, Looting and (attempting) to Murder??

You should get your eyes checked.
azul_rain
I do see that which is a failure of the cops and state to protect the businesses, can you read ?
bmks270
AG
GeorgiAg said:

So he is being charged in Wisconsin but was arrested for fleeing the state.
GeorgiAg
AG
The call went out on 4chan for militia

ChiefKiefton
GeorgiAg said:

So this is going down tonight? Or is this in reference to last night?
fixer
First degree is utter tyranny.

So you have to take a boot to the face and a skateboard before using deadly force?

These insurrectionists have da running cover for them.

Total ****ing anarchy.

I wouldn't take this **** for one hot minute if I lived in Wisconsin
annie88
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

What have we become?

Thankfully in some cases people who fight back.
GeorgiAg
AG
ChiefKiefton said:

GeorgiAg said:

So this is going down tonight? Or is this in reference to last night?
last night. Apparently there was a FB page that has been taken down
ABATTBQ11
AG
This murder charge is stupid. I think a conviction on anything is going to be impossible. Red shirt guy quite obviously threw a Molotov cocktail at him and was trying to assault him. Same for the others who got shot. There is plenty of evidence to support self-defense.

I also think any prosecutor stupid enough to do this is going to lose the support of police. Their hands are tied, this kid is doing what they can't, and he gets charged for defending himself. Dumbass doesn't understand that today is fleeting, but the future is forever.
Rapier108
Law and order is dead at the hands of the Democrats.

You could shoot these thugs as they set your house on fire, and you'll be the one charged with a crime.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Sid Farkas
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Iran/Norko/China/Russia psyops going in for the kill
GeorgiAg
AG
ballchain
Pookers
AG
Sid Farkas said:

GeorgiAg said:

Iran/Norko/China/Russia psyops going in for the kill
Nope, this has CIA written all over it.
GeorgiAg
AG
I found another image of the arm wound. Not sure if I should post it.
GeorgiAg
AG
Another graphic image of arm
hbtheduce
AG
Honestly I don't even support charges for the dude who attempted to pull his sidearm.

He had a reasonable reason to fear for his life as well. He isn't in the frame of mind to evaluate the legal complexities of the situation.

TAMUallen
AG
Libs are coming hard after the shooter. I've seen things on Facebook and Snapchat demanding his arrest for shooting "innocent peaceful protestors". Needless to say, I've blocked some idiots
agdaddy04
AG
Him being charged is so pathetic. Hopefully he gets very good paid for legal defense.
aggiehawg
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

This murder charge is stupid. I think a conviction on anything is going to be impossible. Red shirt guy quite obviously threw a Molotov cocktail at him and was trying to assault him. Same for the others who got shot. There is plenty of evidence to support self-defense.

I also think any prosecutor stupid enough to do this is going to lose the support of police. Their hands are tied, this kid is doing what they can't, and he gets charged for defending himself. Dumbass doesn't understand that today is fleeting, but the future is forever.
Which is why I raised the grand jury issue. If this DA is just posturing to save his own skin, the first degree murder charge might be a ploy to get a grand jury to no bill the kid. One possibility.

Wisconsin has some funky homicide laws.
GeorgiAg
AG
Video Timeline of Shooting:

https://streamable.com/dnero4
El Chupacabra
GeorgiAg said:

Another graphic image of arm
Daaayyyyuuuuum. I don't see a lot of curls in his future. Being a terrorist hurts.
96ags
AG
hbtheduce said:

Honestly I don't even support charges for the dude who attempted to pull his sidearm.

He had a reasonable reason to fear for his life as well. He isn't in the frame of mind to evaluate the legal complexities of the situation.

Sure he did. He was attempting to attack an armed man.

Don't think that flies as self defense though.
RebelE Infantry
AG

SirLurksALot
Wisconsin's Murder laws are very unique.

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/940/I/01

940.01 First-degree intentional homicide.
(1) Offenses.
(a) Except as provided in sub. (2), whoever causes the death of another human being with intent to kill that person or another is guilty of a Class A felony.
(b) Except as provided in sub. (2), whoever causes the death of an unborn child with intent to kill that unborn child, kill the woman who is pregnant with that unborn child or kill another is guilty of a Class A felony.
(2) Mitigating circumstances. The following are affirmative defenses to prosecution under this section which mitigate the offense to 2nd-degree intentional homicide under s. 940.05:
(a) Adequate provocation. Death was caused under the influence of adequate provocation as defined in s. 939.44.
(b) Unnecessary defensive force. Death was caused because the actor believed he or she or another was in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that the force used was necessary to defend the endangered person, if either belief was unreasonable.
(c) Prevention of felony. Death was caused because the actor believed that the force used was necessary in the exercise of the privilege to prevent or terminate the commission of a felony, if that belief was unreasonable.
(d) Coercion; necessity. Death was caused in the exercise of a privilege under s. 939.45 (1).
(3) Burden of proof. When the existence of an affirmative defense under sub. (2) has been placed in issue by the trial evidence, the state must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the facts constituting the defense did not exist in order to sustain a finding of guilt under sub. (1).

940.05 Second-degree intentional homicide.
(1) Whoever causes the death of another human being with intent to kill that person or another is guilty of a Class B felony if:
(a) In prosecutions under s. 940.01, the state fails to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the mitigating circumstances specified in s. 940.01 (2) did not exist as required by s. 940.01 (3); or
(b) The state concedes that it is unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the mitigating circumstances specified in s. 940.01 (2) did not exist. By charging under this section, the state so concedes.
(2) In prosecutions under sub. (1), it is sufficient to allege and prove that the defendant caused the death of another human being with intent to kill that person or another.
(2g) Whoever causes the death of an unborn child with intent to kill that unborn child, kill the woman who is pregnant with that unborn child or kill another is guilty of a Class B felony if:
(a) In prosecutions under s. 940.01, the state fails to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the mitigating circumstances specified in s. 940.01 (2) did not exist as required by s. 940.01 (3); or
(b) The state concedes that it is unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the mitigating circumstances specified in s. 940.01 (2) did not exist. By charging under this section, the state so concedes.
(2h) In prosecutions under sub. (2g), it is sufficient to allege and prove that the defendant caused the death of an unborn child with intent to kill that unborn child, kill the woman who is pregnant with that unborn child or kill another.
(3) The mitigating circumstances specified in s. 940.01 (2) are not defenses to prosecution for this offense.

It seems that 1st degree does not require premeditation. All that is required is the intent to kill and the death was not the result of Adequate provocation, unnecessary defense, prevention of a felony or coercion. At the very least this looks like a case of unnecessary defense (probably more likely justified self defense) so I'm not sure why they choose to go with 1st degree.
ABATTBQ11
AG
hbtheduce said:

You don't get to chase and attack someone and then claim you feared for your life. When you're the aggressor, you don't get to boohoo when things go south.
BrotherChad
AG
hbtheduce said:

You're so naive to think the Left won't throw the book at the kid who rightfully defended himself.

We need to do what the Left has been doing for years: use the court system to implement our agenda and imprison our enemies.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
That's a very good synapsis. Not sure how they convict him of 1st degree with that video.
The Fall Guy
AG
Yea his arm is gone. Why is he wearing a paramedic hat?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.