Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,939 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG 2000' said:

ec2004 said:

Why do people repeat stuff like this? It is actually another day in Donald Trump's America.

This is a horrible situation and current leadership clearly doesn't know how to handle it. But blaming it on Joe Biden doesn't sense.

People say the coronavirus will magically disappear after Election Day, but my guess is that it will be these riots that subside.

And for the record, I'm in favor of more armed resistance to the mob - just not the faulty logic that blames it on Joe Biden.

Michelle last week: if you think it won't get worse if we don't win, it will.

Pelosi on Monday: Trump supporters are enemies of the state

Hillary yesterday: if Trump wins it won't be legitimate, don't concede.

Meanwhile Dem governors and mayors are telling law enforcement to stand down on protecting life and property, and letting their cities burn.

There's one side trying to extort and threaten America into handing them power in November, and it ain't Trump.
This should be on billboards across the nation, posted on every twitter/facebook account, and used as an introduction to every news account on MSM.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
So he was first attacked by the guy throwing the cocktail at him. Shoots him. Then calls police and police tell him to come to them. On his way he gets chased and attacked again. Shoots two more attackers. Gets up. Gets to police.
4stringAg
AG
agsalaska said:

So I watched this live last night and it was crazy.

All I have seen on the last few pages of this is the street battle with the skateboard guy .But there were actually two shootouts caught on video. There was another video in a parking lot where a guy got shot in the head.

Crazy sheet.
It was actually the same series of events. The shooter was attacked by a guy with a Molotov in a car lot business, shot him in the head, then was running toward where police were coming in when he was attacked by skateboard dude and a couple other guys including the guy that was shot in the arm.
GeorgiAg
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

So he was first attacked by the guy throwing the cocktail at him. Shoots him. Then calls police and police tell him to come to them. On his way he gets chased and attacked again. Shoots two more attackers. Gets up. Gets to police.
is there a video of the cocktail incident?
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Save it before it's gone
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Yes. I don't have it but I've watched. He was attacked first as he was running away. Then shot him and called police. Then attacked again admittedly in video posted above by a guy wanting to get him back
bmks270
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Yes. I don't have it but I've watched. He was attacked first as he was running away. Then shot him and called police. Then attacked again admittedly in video posted above by a guy wanting to get him back

It's amazing stupidity.
Who sees a person who is chasing/attacking another person get shot l.... then thinks it's a good idea to chase down the shooter as the shooter flees.... only to also get shot.

They behave as if they are a character in some grand theft auto video game. The whole footage and scene was like something out of the purge. Honestly you could edit some of this footage into a purge movie and no one would be able to distinguish the difference.
AgBQ-00
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

I believe it is on this thread in the earlier pages

ETA the video
fixer
AgBQ-00 said:

Tim Pool is pissed. Wonder how many people are having the same reaction

Fantastic take.

Democrats have boxed themselves into a very dangerous and insane corner:

The longer they support BLM/antifa/defund the police chaos, the more emboldened they become. The more emboldened they become the uglier the situation. The uglier the situation Trump wins.

But if they condemn, even in the most weak terms available, the protesting and unrest, they will be seen as soft and lose support. It will legitimize Trump. They lose again.

When regular citizens are firing at each other in the streets over a social cause they (DNC) tacitly endorse, the Reagan Carter election is going to look tame by comparison.
GeorgiAg
AG
They doxxed the shooter already:

GRAPHIC

i removed the tweet because it kept posting the graphic image of the dude's arm in it too.
NoahAg
Something I've learned from skimming these 9 pages: I need an AR.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
GeorgiAg
AG
NoahAg said:

Something I've learned from skimming these 9 pages: I need an AR.
I need another one. I may go today at lunch.
SirLurksALot
GeorgiAg said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

I thought it was Molotov the first time I saw the video, but it actually looks more like a shopping bag. Either way, it's still not a good idea to chase a guy with a gun.
richardag
bmks270 said:

hunter2012 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Aggie said:

How long before the media claims this
" unarmed peaceful protestors shot and killed by white man"

Domestic terrorists don't flee from violence and threats only to defend themselves when they're prone and after being kicked in the head and hit with a skateboard.

"Working in tandem with local police"

There were no police to be found in any of the videos until after they shots were fired.

Also, the Antifa commies who were chasing and attacking this person just tell police and media complete lies, that they did nothing and some right wing racist militia just opened fire. The eye witness accounts are pretty worthless when all of the eye witnesses are commies.

How many commie witnesses say "we were being peaceful then omg just all the sudden out of no where a white supremacist manifested and ran us over and began shooting us!".... then for the video of the encounter to show an innocent person defending themself against a violent commie hoard?

When you begin to see the truth the ability to discern the lies and deceit increases. And unfortunately the lies and deceit are everywhere, there is no objectivity in the witness accounts or media reports of Biden voters.
Jaamal Bowman NY congressional house candidate, let me guess for which party.

The Democratic Party leadership is not only complicit they are actively rooting for violence.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
GeorgiAg said:

GRAPHIC

i removed the tweet because it kept posting the graphic image of the dude's arm in it too.
hbtheduce
AG
Is there a side by side. The 17 year old does not look like the shooter to me.
The Fife
SirLurksALot said:

GeorgiAg said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

I thought it was Molotov the first time I saw the video, but it actually looks more like a shopping bag. Either way, it's still not a good idea to chase a guy with a gun.
Check a few pages back, it's on the post with the red He Got a Gun hat. You can clearly see it thrown and the flame when it hits the ground.
GeorgiAg
AG
Prosperdick
AG
Krautag81 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Clear self defense.

AR15 > skateboard
How ironic that Mr. Skateboard himself, Beta O'Rourke, loves to say "hell yeah, we're going to take your AR-15!"
SirLurksALot
The Fife said:

SirLurksALot said:

GeorgiAg said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Check a few pages back, it's on the post with the red He Got a Gun hat. You can clearly see it thrown and the flame when it hits the ground.

Watch the video I posted. It's a better angle than the first video. It's clearly some type of bag based on the way the guy throws it.
AgBQ-00
AG
Wondering if that is the same person. They do not look alike at all
AlexNguyen
GeorgiAg said:

GRAPHIC

Yikes. Off topic, but any medical professionals here? What is the future prognosis for that guy's arm?
richardag
Yukon Cornelius said:

GeorgiAg said:

GRAPHIC

I am slow, but does the above exchange mean they are going after family members now?
bmks270
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

GeorgiAg said:

GRAPHIC

Did they not learn from the others who attempted to pursue the shooter?

You can't fix stupid.

(they bring bullets upon themselves)
TexasAggie_02
AG
yes
captkirk
AG

Bad decisions...
GeorgiAg
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Wondering if that is the same person. They do not look alike at all
yeah, I don't know.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
hbtheduce
AG
The Fife said:

SirLurksALot said:

GeorgiAg said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

That video quality is very bad. Something was thrown, its lethality is unknown. Let give this one a bit more time.
HeadGames
AG
bmks270 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

GeorgiAg said:

GRAPHIC

Did they not learn from the others who attempted to pursue the shooter?

You can't fix stupid.

Let's go to the shooters home base. Where they have even more protection, more ammo, and probably more guns. And all the dead bodies will be fine under law.
Ag4coal
Yukon Cornelius said:

Son of a *****. We're actually going to have to have a national emergency issued by Trump. Then we can all hear about how he won't leave office because of it and blah, blah, blah. I just want normalcy again.
hbtheduce
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Great idea, lets start a racial civil war.
HeadGames
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Two dead = white dudes. Don't let facts get in your way BLM. Lol
ballchain

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.