Another Sully Protest?

46,345 Views | 423 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by erudite
TChaney
How long do you want to ignore this user?
_mpaul said:

There's no reasonable way of thinking that guy meant what ya'll are thinking. Ya'll are way too sensitive over somebody mentioning a rope. Good grief.
It was deleted but...

You know the interaction between Leroy and Infinite. Leroy couldn't have done more than brush his arm. Here is the response.

Clown_World
TChaney said:

_mpaul said:

There's no reasonable way of thinking that guy meant what ya'll are thinking. Ya'll are way too sensitive over somebody mentioning a rope. Good grief.
It was deleted but...

You know the interaction between Leroy and Infinite. Leroy couldn't have done more than brush his arm. Here is the response.

That chick has a serious complex about needing to be a victim of something. She needs serious help.
ProgN
I wish the big money donors would call a meeting among themselves and issue ultimatums and crush this lying ***** A&M is not a racist place!
aggiehawg
AG
That's the Netta chick that is heavily influencing Mond? (Among possible others?) Just trying to keep following this.
TyHolden
AG
Sully needs to take a knee...
Clown_World
aggiehawg said:

That's the Netta chick that is heavily influencing Mond? (Among possible others?) Just trying to keep following this.

I don't know if she has any influence on Kellen, but I know she publicly got butthurt over the Texas A&M Twitter account posting an image of someone in an American flag themed mask.
isitjustme
AG
nm
Burdizzo
AG
Someone needs to tell that one guy "you don't vote for king"
Burdizzo
AG
TChaney said:

_mpaul said:

It was deleted but...

Alumnus is singular.
Alumni is plural.
ProgN
You actually think she's at A&M to get an education?
FJB
AG
Burdizzo said:

TChaney said:

_mpaul said:

It was deleted but...

Alumnus is singular.
Alumni is plural.
I believe the proper term is Former Student.
ChemAg15
AG
We just need to start expelling students at this point. They don't want to be Aggies so it would be doing them a favor. It's no longer protesting, it's disturbing the peace. What about the rights of the students that actually want to learn and enjoy campus life? What about the students that don't want this racist crap shoved in their face? What about their rights? These protestors can go to a liberal college if they want to be coddled. It's time for a hard swing of the pendellum to knock them down a peg.
Sam and Dean
AG
I hope you are right, but I don't think they believe there is such a thing as serious consequences.
"I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna...I shall never surrender or retreat."
ttu_85
Harry Stone said:

Rapier108 said:

Saltwater Assassin said:

Best course of action here, imo, is to leave the protestors alone. They seek attention and confrontation, do not give them either
If no one shows up to stand in front of Sully, then they will pull it down.
Then everyone on here that doesn't want Sully taken down should show up. Many here can talk a good game, but when it comes to action then step up and show up to protect it. Words here are just words.
Yep. Lots of talk and no action on our side. And no action doesn't have to be violent. Its down to marketing our message and tearing theirs down by pointing out all the hypocrisy.
Ag$08
How about a counter protest that demands whoever is responsible for the Park West hate crime be expelled?
ProgN
ChemAg15 said:

We just need to start expelling students at this point. They don't want to be Aggies so it would be doing them a favor. It's no longer protesting, it's disturbing the peace. What about the rights of the students that actually want to learn and enjoy campus life? What about the students that don't want this racist crap shoved in their face? What about their rights? These protestors can go to a liberal college if they want to be coddled. It's time for a hard swing of the pendellum to knock them down a peg.
We would need a president with balls. Maybe we can replace Young with Janet Reno.
TAMU1990
AG
TChaney said:

_mpaul said:

It was deleted but...

God, I really hate this *****. She loves to dox people. She needs to be on the receiving end of this. Start with the hoax she committed with the windshield notes.
Gap
AG
jt16 said:

The Fran-chise said:

TChaney said:

They are attacking Sammy already online. (Save Sully) It's going to get bad for him.

Oh and why wait for the protest? The owner of Stearns Design Build suggests a couple of students and a pickup truck

I really don't like this A&M football team. So many black conservatives talk about how they receive more hate and vitriol from other blacks and liberals than they ever did from whites, and Keeath shows you first hand. I hurt for Sammy.

What an awful series of tweets by Keeath. Coon? Really? In the House? Our entire AD needs a lesson in civility. It's OK for a black person to think differently. He shouldn't be belittled by his own. I don't know Sammy but he is the definition of courage. I don't know that I would have the same courage being in his shoes
Ross/Jimbo,
Where are you? Leaders don't hide.
hairloom
Start tagging tamu and any other relevant accounts when a player posts something terrible. Start witth he player calling the pro Sully black kid a racial slur
TyHolden
AG
I thought we were stealing Sully?
ProgN
Gap said:

jt16 said:

The Fran-chise said:

TChaney said:

They are attacking Sammy already online. (Save Sully) It's going to get bad for him.

Oh and why wait for the protest? The owner of Stearns Design Build suggests a couple of students and a pickup truck

I really don't like this A&M football team. So many black conservatives talk about how they receive more hate and vitriol from other blacks and liberals than they ever did from whites, and Keeath shows you first hand. I hurt for Sammy.

What an awful series of tweets by Keeath. Coon? Really? In the House? Our entire AD needs a lesson in civility. It's OK for a black person to think differently. He shouldn't be belittled by his own. I don't know Sammy but he is the definition of courage. I don't know that I would have the same courage being in his shoes
Ross/Jimbo,
Where are you? Leaders don't hide.
They shouldn't be asked to do anything, this is all on the feckless Young.
TAMUallen
AG
TAMU1990 said:

TChaney said:

_mpaul said:

It was deleted but...

God, I really hate this *****. She loves to dox people. She needs to be on the receiving end of this. Start with the hoax she committed with the windshield notes.

She's the one that called a man a coon. She needs to be stopped
Krautag81
Leave them alone, let them do something stupid and get arrested. Hopefully.
RAB91
Krautag81 said:

How's that worked for all the other statues across the country?
End Of Message
AG
Krautag81 said:

No, the administration can't have it both ways. Racism is racism, and threatening behavior is not welcome in civil society, particularly at institutions of higher learning.

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Tanya 93
TAMU1990 said:

TChaney said:

_mpaul said:

It was deleted but...

I think it was the Keebler Elf involved with the hoax
TChaney
Tanya 93 said:

TAMU1990 said:

TChaney said:

_mpaul said:

It was deleted but...

I was gonna make a cheescake sandwich joke but I don't think I can handle the "Wrath of Tanya"
Cheetah01
AG
Nm
fooz
n/t
Tanya 93
TChaney said:

Tanya 93 said:

TAMU1990 said:

TChaney said:

_mpaul said:

It was deleted but...

I was gonna make a cheescake sandwich joke but I don't think I can handle the "Wrath of Tanya"
Certain things in life, especially when charging that amount, need to be made a certain way. That business does not do that.
erudite
Tanya 93 said:

TChaney said:

Tanya 93 said:

TAMU1990 said:

TChaney said:

_mpaul said:

It was deleted but...

Certain things in life, especially when charging that amount, need to be made a certain way. That business does not do that.
Do you also cosplay the Tanya from Command and Conquer? I do recall you saying you loved to shop at Target.
PatriotAg02
AG
There are some racists on this campus and it ain't Sully.
Tanya 93
erudite said:

Tanya 93 said:

TChaney said:

Tanya 93 said:

TAMU1990 said:

TChaney said:

_mpaul said:

It was deleted but...

Do you also cosplay the Tanya from Command and Conquer? I do recall you saying you loved to shop at Target.
No

I guess I need to google command and conquer?
TAMU1990
AG
Tanya 93 said:

TAMU1990 said:

TChaney said:

_mpaul said:

It was deleted but...

I thought it was both of them.
Cheetah01
AG
They are cowards

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.