Shooting in Las Vegas

884,285 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
themissinglink
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't mean to add to the tin foil hat party, but...

His background on how he made his millions bothers me. Over a 10-year career he was a mail carrier, IRS agent, and internal auditor. All of these jobs would likely provide a decent salary to pay the bills, but I struggle to see how he was able to put up the capital to purchase real estate investments all over the country. During these 10 years, he was divorced twice which is expensive unless his wives had money. Maybe he threw every last penny of savings at the real estate/appartment complexes and was highly leveraged in his investments? In addition, he reportedly lived in 27 different places in 27 years.

All these investments were enough to bankroll 2 single engine planes, 4 homes, and an up to $30k-a-day gambling addiction. A guy who's been great with money his entire life suddenly turns into a huge gambling addict? And he's sending $100s of thousands of dollars overseas?

His father was also in the DFW area in the late 80s and 90s. Maybe he introduced him to some nefarious characters?

I'm not on board with most of the conspiracy theories out there about ISIS or other international terrorist organizations, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to his background than has been reported.
aggie_fan13
AG
This thread turning into 4chan fast
some men you just cant reach ...
Rapier108
azulAg said:

This thread turning into 4chan fast
It's gone way beyond 4chan. It has gone "full 'tard".
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TexasAggie_02
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

This thread is like the Outdoor board's reetarded cousin.

BS. More BSC conspiracy crap posted here in a day than in a year on outdoors
DifferenceMaker Ag
WestAustinAg said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

From Pol

"The LVMPD knows the motive behind the attack, but the FBI will not allow us to release the motive because it implicates the FBI in illegal arms deals and supplying arms to ISIS terrorists within U.S. borders.

Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS had learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock's true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene.

Everything is being kept under extreme wraps because 1) armed ISIS terrorists are still at large and 2) this is very embarrassing to the FBI and they don't want their scheme to become public knowledge.

I will be posting further information throughout the day, people within LVMP are disgusted and are pushing for this information to be released to the public."

FWIW. Not out of the realm of possibility.
So did ISIS wipe down all of the guns and replace his fingerprints all over them? Did ISIS use their invisibility cloaks for the hotel cameras and also to elude the police in the hallway and all over the entire hotel to escape unnoticed. Does ISIS often request enormous magazines and bump stocks on the guns that they purchase? This is just barely scratching the surface on the 80 foot layer of BS in this story.
He's wearing gloves...so no fingerprints.
Yep. He was wearing gloves every time he handled each of the 2 dozen weapons every day since he purchased them. He even wore gloves tot he gun store.

That's one cautious sumbich.
DannyDuberstein
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

DannyDuberstein said:

This thread is like the Outdoor board's reetarded cousin.

BS. More BSC conspiracy crap posted here in a day than in a year on outdoors

Uh, yeah. That's my point. I didn't say it was the smart cousin.
aggie_fan13
AG
The only thing that gets me is why would he bring so many different weapons of the same caliber if he acted alone. Wouldn't it be easier to just reload with fresh mags. Possible overheating ? Also why would the weapons just be lying around instead of setup ready for use ......
FireAg
AG
I honestly think the most likely scenario is that his motive is similar to that of James Hodgkinson...

His age profile alone is a huge clue in my mind...
bobbranco
AG
Charpie said:

Gosh this thread.

I'm waiting on drawings how the windows were to be made to open and close with small diameter holes near the corners to allow for easy removal and replacement.
Aston04
AG
The Debt said:

backintexas2013 said:

Someone posted that the girlfriend is back to being a person of interest.
Thats the bizarre thing.

First report: we are looking for her
Second report: we have her in custody
Third report: we dont, she is overseas
Fourth report: she is coming back to the US to answer questions
???
Once they figured out the girlfriend was overseas it would make sense to leak that they they are not that interested in placing her in custody until they know they have her marked.

GarlandAg2012
AG
Based on what? A total guess? I know we all want to understand how someone could do this but jumping to conclusions really isn't helpful.
Charpie
AG
bobbranco said:

Charpie said:

Gosh this thread.

I'm waiting on drawings how the windows were to be made to open and close with small diameter holes near the corners to allow for easy removal and replacement.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who sees it
usmcbrooks
Wycliffe_03 said:

ThatOneAg said:

They really look nothing alike.

Conspiracy theory, government funded plastic surgery.
Charpie
AG
Because he wants it to be true.

Although, he's not your typical lib. I mean, he has a freaking arsenal
aggie_fan13
AG
Say what you want but this whole situation seems off
FireAg
AG
I can't have an opinion? Of course it's a guess...but based on past precedent, his age doesn't really fit the ISIS demographic, nor does it fit the typical sociopath gone off the deep end...in the US, they have all been "significantly" younger than this guy...

Could I be completely wrong? You bet! But I don't believe this was a terrorist attack or some massive conspiracy...
FriendlyAg
azulAg said:

Everyone who reacts this way thinks this because in no way is it something that you would do.

OF COURSE it seems off, a weirdo killed over 50 people for no reason.
Charpie
AG
azulAg said:

Because you aren't a cop working the scene. You don't have the facts. Of course something seems off. In this day and age of instant gratification some of you are willing to believe anything no matter how implausible it is because you read it somewhere.
cbr
AG
i am not a huge conspiracy theorist, but at this point, there is no reason to discount all kinds of possibilities.

Certainly the US government, for instance, has been proven to have engaged in media manipulation, direct work with the new york mafia, giving hard core nazis a nice new life in the US, intentional irradiation of US civilians, conducting knowingly fatal medical experiments on US citizens in several programs, providing money, weapons and heavy drugs to criminal organizations, providing money, weapons and training to terrorists, falsifying government records, conducting false flag operations, misuse of the FBI under that freak that used to run it, (forget his name), targeting conservative americans with the IRS, etc. Russia has been recently busted poisoning journalists and dissidents...the statistical odds of all the clinton related deaths are scientifically impossible to be coincidence.

i could go on, and these are not theories, they are all either proven or universally accepted as true.

so is it really off limits to speculate why a 64 year old accountant with a dubious financial picture, lots of guns, planes, money going to ISIS embattled countries, etc., might have something going on other than -- 'he randomly decided to conduct a mass murder suicide'?

Charpie
AG
Trump did it to make the dems look bad and bsc

A Bernie bro did it because they are bsc.

This dude is already BSC. Some stuff has to play out
TAMUallen
AG
The most unexplainable thing at this point is how/why he stopped shooting after 9 mins.

Belton Ag
AG
ThatOneAg said:

This is like the ruhtarded Alex Jones version of the Okie Lite fan's journey through time.
Ag In Ok
AG
TAMUallen said:

The most unexplainable thing at this point is how/why he stopped shooting after 9 mins.

And then shot at security with a shotgun before they entered and he killed himself.
Marcus Aurelius
AG

Once again - FWIW

Eerie - posted in September.
aggie_fan13
AG
I think the most conclusive theory was that a security guard came up to try and stop perp. Perp shot said guard and assumed the cops already knew where he was. So he offed himself
ellebee
Holy crap!

JTrainsBabyCousin
ellebee said:

Holy crap!

bobbranco
AG
TAMUallen said:

Well police were outside the door. I am certain there was plenty of discussion going on through the corridor wall.

You know the usual standoff. Old man could not handle it and nibbled the barrel.
bobbranco
AG
ellebee said:

Holy crap!

Say it ain't so.
aggie_fan13
AG
They said swat didn't arrive til an hour later though
Ag In Ok
AG
I can see that to a point - though the security cameras would show a guy down in the hallway soon after the shooting stopped.
Aston04
AG
azulAg said:

I think the most conclusive theory was that a security guard came up to try and stop perp. Perp shot said guard and assumed the cops already knew where he was. So he offed himself
That security guard very well could have saved hundreds of lives. Hope to hear his story soon in the media.
Olag00
AG
To add to the conspiracy theory, so they say the outside camera was mounted on one of those service carts used to deliver room service. This brings up the possibility the service carts were used to bring in the guns and there were insiders at the hotel? Especially since they said room service visited his room every day.
Ag In Ok
AG
I'm tracking now.

aggie_fan13
AG
HLN says he had room service as well, which explains how he got the cart
First Page Last Page
Page 54 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.