Shooting in Las Vegas

848,975 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BMX Bandit
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lb3 said:

Nothing to see here. Time of death is determined by when the coroner does the report.

http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/estimating-the-time-of-death.html
DannyDuberstein
AG
He died at noon the next day. They kept him alive long enough to extract the secret of who killed JFK, how the moon landing was faked, and how to fly the alien spaceship hidden in Area 51.
gonemaroon
AG
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/us/las-vegas-shooting-stephen-paddock.html?referer=

I hope they sue MGM all the way to zero - once the footage didn't come out immediately i knew the mother****er walked right in
BQ78
AG
So you want the hotels of America to start searching your bags when you come to stay with them?
bmks270
AG
gonemaroon said:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/us/las-vegas-shooting-stephen-paddock.html?referer=

I hope they sue MGM all the way to zero - once the footage didn't come out immediately i knew the mother****er walked right in

How was Mandalay Bay negligent?
Wildcat
AG
Not sure what they were supposed to see or do that would have changed the outcome short of searching his bags.

Bobcat06
AG
Very interesting. No videos from the hallway to those rooms. I'd like to see who went in and out.
BadMoonRisin
AG
BQ78 said:

So you want the hotels of America to start searching your bags when you come to stay with them?

If I am the only person on the reservation and have 20 to 30 bags? I'll give in to your fantasy scenario and say, emphatically, yes.
Mr_mo8268
AG
Glad to see the shoot and editing went well in Hollywood.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
lunchbox said:

Has this been posted?

https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Documents/1_October_FIT_Report_01-18-2018_Footnoted.pdf

For all you time of death conspiracy mooks, look at the deceased listed in this report (the victims). Look at the time of death listed.
Now go find something else to conjure up a use for your tinfoil hats.
DannyDuberstein
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

BQ78 said:

If I am the only person on the reservation and have 20 to 30 bags? I'll give in to your fantasy scenario and say, emphatically, yes.

Brought them in over time. Like gun free zones don't keep massive amounts of people getting killed, nor would allowing a company to violate your privacy by searching your bags when you stay at their hotel
InnerCityAg
Dengus
AG
InnerCityAg said:

InnerCityAg
unmade bed
InnerCityAg said:

These type of tweets never disappoint
Ervin Burrell
AG
Dengus said:

InnerCityAg said:

Sure they do. Just like Q Anon is going to take down the "deep state."
TAMUallen
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

Dengus said:

InnerCityAg said:

Sure they do. Just like Q Anon is going to take down the "deep state."

Q has been right enough to warrant FBI attention. Who is in charge of this failed Las Vegas investigation?
ABATTBQ11
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

BQ78 said:

At one time, that would be suspicious. Over a couple weeks, 1 or 2 at a time, no one would notice because he'd blend into the crowd of people coming and going.
BQ78
AG
Fantasy?

If the Mandalay Bay loses litigation for not taking proper precautions to keep the guns out of the hotel, every corporate hotel lawyer will tell their companies that they have to protect themselves from this potential liability. That is what lawyers do. Every Texas hotel will post a 3006 and 3007 signs at every entrance to effectively disarm law abiding citizens and create a free fire zone for criminals.

So, how many bags warrant a search, more than 3? 5? 20? 1?
GarryowenAg
AG
BQ78 said:

Fantasy?

If the Mandalay Bay loses litigation for not taking proper precautions to keep the guns out of the hotel, every corporate hotel lawyer will tell their companies that they have to protect themselves from this potential liability. That is what lawyers do. Every Texas hotel will post a 3006 and 3007 signs at every entrance to effectively disarm law abiding citizens and create a free fire zone for criminals.

Isn't that a violation of castle doctrine since hotel room is your residence?
BadMoonRisin
AG
BQ78 said:

Fantasy?

Fair point.
akm91
AG
InnerCityAg said:

TxAgLaw03RW
AG
It was in the Q thread

akm91
AG
Ahh, I stopped venturing onto the Q Anon thread. Thanks!
BQ78
AG
Searching or putting up the no concealed or open carry signage?

The first I don't think the Castle Doctrine applies to temporary lodging but I'm no expert.

As to signage not allowing firearms, it must not be, because many of the hotels in downtown Austin already do it.
BMX Bandit
the castle doctrine does not mean you must be allowed to bring a gun to a hotel room
BQ78
AG
And it certainly would not apply to the lobby, hallways and elevators you would have to pass through to get to the room.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Las Vegas Police Release Bodycam Footage From Inside Shooter's Hotel Rooms
BMX Bandit
First Page Refresh
Page 140 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.