First pair of bazongas you saw on screen

16,658 Views | 230 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ryan the Temp
BCSWguru
How long do you want to ignore this user?
had to be Porkys or Revenge of the Nerds. Im pretty sure my parents had a free trial of HBO or Showtime back in the day.
O.G.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Complete Idiot said:

tk for tu juan said:

Either the pair in Airplane or Beverly D'Angelo in Vacation

My parents took me with them when they saw Airplane!, I was in 2nd grade. Out of character for them in hindsight, cant really recall ever seeing a movie with both my parents outside this.

When the cabin is going crazy and two jiggling chest hangers appear on the screen, my dad let out a long, super loud laugh. It's stuck with me, don't have many memories from that age but that left an impression on me. Probably confused me.


And a lifelong obsession with bouncing breasts was born. I get it.

The movie was PG like my Kramer vs Kramer experience. There used to be little warning that you might see boobs until PG-13 came along (and that was initially for violence not nudity).

Even Jaws was PG - I suppose that would actually be my first now that I think about it but it was so dark and silhouetted it was nothing.

1941 was another PG movie with boobs in 1979. But I did not see it until later on cable.

According to a list I found these are other 70s PG movies with nudity:
Logan's Run
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Barry Lyndon
The Little Girl Who Lived Down The Lane
Jabberwocky
Andromeda Strain - was actually rated G in 1971









Valid.
This was before the PG-13 rating. My first PG-13 movie was European Vacation & there was a boob scene in it, I was 12 but I got in with my cousin. That was by no means the first ones I'd seen on screen.

As a child of the 70s/80s boobs were in almost every movie. Even Rob Lowe has commented on this on his podacst. If memory serves, I think he called it he 47minute rule. Every movie had boobs in it either before or around that mark.

VHS & Cable made access fairly easy. Kids today have no idea what it was like.

SgtBarbarossa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fantasia (1940)
Mr. Awesome Time
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure about the first time, but Jennifer Connelly in Inventing the Abbots was the most memorable I recall.
13B
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SgtBarbarossa said:

Fantasia (1940)

Might have to elaborate on that one.
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In the summer of 1978, my beloved mother was solely in charge of 4-year-old me and my 7-year-old brother while my dad worked 3 months on, 2 months off on an oil tanker.

One day, my mom saw an ad in the paper for a new movie called "Corvette Summer" with a big splashy grab-your-attention line about "Mark Hamill from Star Wars". She figured, "I'll take these 2 idiots to the movies, tell them it's got Luke Skywalker in it, and be able to sit in peace for a couple of hours."

In a story retold a million times over the next several decades, about 10 minutes into the movie my mom realized that Annie Potts, in her mid-20s and in her first movie role, was not only playing a hooker, but also had vowed to "get naked" with Commander Skywalker whenever he was down for it.

She did just that later in the movie, albeit in a dark room, but full on topless while my mom tried to hastily cover two pairs of young, impressionable eyes at the same time, and failed miserably.
zap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This one has some good scenes (at least in my 8 year old brain)

Enrico Pallazzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
maroon barchetta said:

I guess I've only seen Witness on tv. Didn't realize that was a thing.


She's sponge-washing herself and leaves the door partway open, basically as invitation to Harrison Ford. Starts with some side boob and nipple as she washes, but then when he stands in the doorway watching, she turns to face him full topless and just stands there. Camera goes to Harrison Ford POV.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sounds like it made an impression.
Enrico Pallazzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1985 Kelly McGillis full topless and you're 10? You're gd right it did. If it didn't, you're on the fasttrack to full homo
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Amish would probably be upset with that portrayal, but they don't watch movies, so…
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pretty sure it was the young woman/creepy old lady in the bathroom in The Shining. My siblings and I were spending time with our aunt and uncle and they had HBO, which we never had.
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Enrico Pallazzo said:

Wild card entry - Witness

Not my first, but it was definitely in the theater on the big screen and with my parents when I was 10.

The 80s were so determined to work tits into a movie that they were like "we're gonna even show you Amish tits". And that's all they did in the scene, just "you paid us money to see a rated R move, so here are the required tits, looky looky"


I think there was a bit more to that scene than a gratuitous titty shot. Peter Weir cut out a sex scene in the barn and instead settled on sexual tension and passion shown through glances.
Shelton98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BigCityCold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I cannot recall if it was Beverly d Angelo in Vacation or Rebecca De Mornay in Risky Business, but between the two, I learned to appreciate all shapes and sizes.
Lathspell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
inconvenient truth said:



Holy crap... I completely forgot about the Spice Channel. That would definitely be mine. I remember it once glitched out and was full on a negative image for the entire day. I couldn't have been more than 8 or 9.
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was 11 and saw Porky's in the theater with Dad and the shower scene left an indelible impression on me.

I watched it a year ago with my son when he was 16 while my wife griped her disapproval from the kitchen. My son laughed so hard I thought he would get sick and by the end of the movie all of his friends were already watching on their TVs. Hollywood just doesn't know how to make a funny sex romp comedy any more.
SJEAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New World Ag said:

Pretty sure it was the young woman/creepy old lady in the bathroom in The Shining. My siblings and I were spending time with our aunt and uncle and they had HBO, which we never had.


Feels like this would have ramifications that would last a lifetime. Pray you got the support you needed to eventually have a normal appreciation of bazongas.
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shelton98 said:



We all owe a great debt to Tanya Roberts for going full-bore into Skinemax before she returned to network TV on That 70s Show.
Backyard Gator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bonfarr said:

I was 11 and saw Porky's in the theater with Dad and the shower scene left an indelible impression on me.

I watched it a year ago with my son when he was 16 while my wife griped her disapproval from the kitchen. My son laughed so hard I thought he would get sick and by the end of the movie all of his friends were already watching on their TVs. Hollywood just doesn't know how to make a funny sex romp comedy any more.

I originally saw Porky's when it first came out on cable, but was really too young to truly appreciate the dialogue.

Fast forward to the early '90s, it's on cable, and I'm literally shrieking with laughter at the principal office scene. My father said he could hear me across the house, said he immediately knew what movie I was watching because only one movie (and one scene) could elicit a response like that.
Backyard Gator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CharleyKerfeld said:

Shelton98 said:



We all owe a great debt to Tanya Roberts for going full-bore into Skinemax before she returned to network TV on That 70s Show.

I consider Sheena to be her masterpiece.
Enrico Pallazzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bonfarr said:

Enrico Pallazzo said:

Wild card entry - Witness

Not my first, but it was definitely in the theater on the big screen and with my parents when I was 10.

The 80s were so determined to work tits into a movie that they were like "we're gonna even show you Amish tits". And that's all they did in the scene, just "you paid us money to see a rated R move, so here are the required tits, looky looky"


I think there was a bit more to that scene than a gratuitous titty shot. Peter Weir cut out a sex scene in the barn and instead settled on sexual tension and passion shown through glances.


Yeah yeah yeah. Sexual tension and passion through glances… AND tits.
bam02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now THIS is a great entertainment thread idea!

I doubt this was actually it but what comes to mind was"Just One of the Guys" flash scene.

Edit to say I just realized toucan beat me to this one with the first response!
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Leprechaun 2 maybe?

That scene where the leprechaun makes the guy think he's kissing some chicks boobs, but its actually a lawnmower that chops his face up.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BadMoonRisin said:

Leprechaun 2 maybe?

That scene where the leprechaun makes the guy think he's kissing some chicks boobs, but its actually a lawnmower that chops his face up.
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


Here's the scene, edited for Sci-Fi though. Nice set.
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BadMoonRisin said:



That scene where the leprechaun makes the guy think he's kissing some chicks boobs, but its actually a lawnmower that chops his face up.

Maybe the best sentence I've ever read on TexAgs.
aTm_bomb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wasn't my first but was my most impressionable

1a - Wild Things (Denise)
1b - Starship Troopers (kept watching, waiting for Denise)
jwag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Total Recall. Sike.
surfandturfsbisa96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta said:

The Amish would probably be upset with that portrayal, but they don't watch movies, so…

You could complain about that, but since the Amish don't have telephones, I wouldn't know who to call.
surfandturfsbisa96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thought of another- not my first, but Back to School, when Rodney goes into the sorority house. Talk about shoehorning some nudity into a movie.
Txhuntr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Really surprised Elizabeth Shannon/American pie hasn't been mentioned. Watched it at a friend's house after it came out on vhs in 5th or 6th grade. Definitely first pair of tiddies and I was hooked!
Backyard Gator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
surfandturfsbisa96 said:

Thought of another- not my first, but Back to School, when Rodney goes into the sorority house. Talk about shoehorning some nudity into a movie.

Let's just chalk it up to a bad day
gigemags-99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Leprechaun 2 maybe?

That scene where the leprechaun makes the guy think he's kissing some chicks boobs, but it's actually a lawnmower that chops his face up.


Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Txhuntr said:

Really surprised Elizabeth Shannon/American pie hasn't been mentioned. Watched it at a friend's house after it came out on vhs in 5th or 6th grade. Definitely first pair of tiddies and I was hooked!

Great scene, but most of us are too old for that to be a first.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.