*** She Hulk: Attorney At Law ***

50,300 Views | 656 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ornithopter
Max Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't know if I'll be able to watch this show specifically because every time I see anything about it all I can think about is Will Ferrell as Janet Reno.

Quad Dog
AG
I really liked this last episode it got more than one laugh out of me.

I think some of the posters on this thread were quoted in the social media montage which is super smart for this show to do.

Also, this episode showed why it isn't smart to always kill off the villain in every movie.
bluefire579
AG
Quad Dog said:

I really liked this last episode it got more than one laugh out of me.

I think some of the posters on this thread were quoted in the social media montage which is super smart for this show to do.

Also, this episode showed why it isn't smart to always kill off the villain in every movie.
Though the same when they were flashing social media posts in that scene. Word for word, it felt like.

And yeah, I wish Marvel did a better job of keeping villains around. We've seen it work really well with Loki, and it seems on the right path with Abomination.
jeffk
AG
Yeah, it would have been really nice to have a Killmonger handy in the MCU.
rhutton125
AG
Fun ep. My wife loves Megan thee Stallion so she got a kick out of that. I got a kick out of the confusion on whether Wong is based out of NYC or Nepal. Also, Wrecking Crew!
jeffk
AG
I'm an admittedly low-bar CGI person, but it was pretty bad this episode, right? All the She-Hulk scenes in her office looked pretty rough to me.
Madmarttigan
AG
It hasn't been great but her CGI was particularly horrible this episode. Just her walking and moving is terrible.
jokershady
AG
Haven't watched the episode yet but for the most part I'm finding myself caring less and less about CGI….If I'm watching a giant green monster and semi giant green lady duke it out and it doesn't look "100% real" it doesn't take me away from the story….

So if her walking around as a green body builder seems off I can let that pass….

What's jarring is if the environment has a lot of CGI and if that seems off then it's going to really distract me….

So I don't know remains to be seen on my opinion of this third episode hopefully we'll be able to watch tonight but if everything else is on point and I care about the characters then the CGI will always take a back seat for the most part
jeffk
AG
Yeah, it's an enjoyable show. Just seemed more obvious this episode for some reason.
AggieLitigator
It's a terrific show. I'm just bummed the third wall breaking is happening with her before Deadpool in the MCU
Ornithopter
AG
Another fun episode!
Saxsoon
AG
Wong, you know you admitted to helping a convict escape

Got to go

Phase Wong is here
Saxsoon
AG
redline248
AG
That's a hilarious gif, which is great b/c the show is pretty hilarious. Wong saying "I must depart," lmao

Anyone watch the courtroom sketch art in the credits? There was a shot of Blonski leaving on a bus waving bye bye b-tches as they all were crying and stuff. haha, pretty big clue there
bluefire579
AG
Random thought while watching...there was a reddit post a few days ago showing a gif of serial killer Richard Ramirez waving to his groupies in court. The part where Blonski turned and waved to his soulmates that felt like it was pulled right from this same video. Of course, Manson had groupies in prison as well (believe he married one), seems to be a thing with famous serial killers.
rhutton125
AG
Curious who is after her blood, and if this sense of invulnerability is what we lead to her being She-Hulk more consistently.

Titania will return, but it seems like it'd need to be someone a bit more sinister.
MBAR
AG
This show is hilarious. Really enjoying the vibe. This makes 3 really good MCU shows in a row. I think they've pretty much figured it out.
Mathguy64
AG
This one is fun. It helps that it doesn't take itself seriously. Like Deadpool, breaking the 4th wall helps in that respect.
Andyzipp
AG
rhutton125 said:

Curious who is after her blood, and if this sense of invulnerability is what we lead to her being She-Hulk more consistently.

Titania will return, but it seems like it'd need to be someone a bit more sinister.
Complete random guess/wishcast but hoping it's the Leader.
Duncan Idaho
So if her blood is radioactive. Are her used feminine hygiene products treated like nuclear waste?
bluefire579
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

So if her blood is radioactive. Are her used feminine hygiene products treated like nuclear waste?
C@LAg
Duncan Idaho said:

who says she has periods anymore?

She-Hulk sized cramps could be dangerous for everyone.
ABATTBQ11
AG
MBAR said:

This show is hilarious. Really enjoying the vibe. This makes 3 really good MCU shows in a row. I think they've pretty much figured it out.

Only thing I don't like is the super short format. Seems like it's over the second it gets going.
jokershady
AG
C@LAg said:

Duncan Idaho said:

women with that low body fat % don't have periods so problem solved
MooreTrucker
AG
C@LAg said:

Duncan Idaho said:

Didn't she mention that in ep 1 as a "women have it worse than men" thing?
Ornithopter
AG
They have finally realized these shows should be fun.
C@LAg
MooreTrucker said:

C@LAg said:

Duncan Idaho said:

Didn't she mention that in ep 1 as a "women have it worse than men" thing?

Let's see:

1. Got the actual full does of gamma radiation
2. Was hunted by the government for years
3. Has to deal with something of a split personality
4. Was mind controlled by someone and forced to cause catastrophic damage
5. Ended up in space and forced to be in the hulk mind for 2 years
6. Saved the world numerous times, including the snap where his arm was damaged for a few years
6. Lost the woman he was kind of in love with

But yes, poor, poor Jen had a few mean things said towards her by some men a few times.
AliasMan02
AG
This show is great. Them calling out all the woke dude-criticism ahead of time was gold. The whole show is really funny.

And I love the title cards. That copic marker style (obviously digital, but still...) is sweet.
Urban Ag
AG
This is the only D+ series I have watched and I admit I have only watched because Jen is hot. Fun show. It's like 90's/2000's sitcom fun without the commercials. Not bad at all.
PatAg
AG
This the Daredevil waiting room?
Saxsoon
AG
All of the tweets they showed in episode 3 came directly from Twitter (probably edited profile names) when She-Hulk was first announced
MooreTrucker
AG
Missed the point of my post I guess
Average Joe
AG
PatAg said:

This the Daredevil waiting room?

They have to save his cameo for another episode. Only one at a time.
C@LAg
MooreTrucker said:

Missed the point of my post I guess
no. i just used your post to post my list of how stupid a "woman power" moment the first episode was by trying to diminish Bruce's experience over that a Jen's because some men were men to her or something.
rhutton125
AG
Not this **** again

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.