Dave Chappelle

33,535 Views | 232 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by LMCane
dave94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Started watching tonight. Fully uncensored and still hilarious!
Humorous Username
AG
elfurioso92 said:

Watching that clip has me thinking I'm going to have to do a rewatch. One of my favorites was the World Series of Dice.

"I spent the rest on...PCP."
Rick Dalton
AG
Ashy Larry
toucan82
the Racial Draft wasn't the best sketch, but the Asians drafting the Wu-Tang Clan might be one of the funniest moments in the series
Reel Aggies
AG
*****es meet Dave, Dave meet *****es..... Evenin' *****es. Makes me laugh every time I say those lines in my head
PatAg
AG
Reel Aggies said:

*****es meet Dave, Dave meet *****es..... Evenin' *****es. Makes me laugh every time I say those lines in my head
RUN *****, GET SOME HELP!
johnnyblaze36
AG
Was watching episodes earlier tonight and his Howard Dean bit is one of my favorites between the infamous campaign rally speech to the debate with Dick Cheney into the Busta Rhymes video. Just pure gold.

Quad Dog
AG
Remember when a weird yell was enough to derail a presidential campaign? We've come a long way since then.
bagger05
AG
Full bit:

http://www.cc.com/video-playlists/kw3fj0/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper-welcome-to-the-opposition-w--jordan-klepper/lhlsnf
AgPediRPh
AG
Dave Chappelle and Dave Grohl are on SNL tonight. It's going to be great!
Stive
AG
I haven't watched SNL in a REALLY long time but I think I'll hit record on this one.
ElephantRider
AG
So many great ones. World Series of Dice, Mad Real World, and Trading Spouses are probably my top three.
rhutton125
AG
Watched a little last night... I think a lot of these skits are better in my memories than when revisiting.

I'll always have lines like "Katie got some bigass t*ttays" in my head, but I don't necessarily need to watch the whole skit to appreciate it.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
jjmanzano said:

Dave Chappelle and Dave Grohl are on SNL tonight. It's going to be great!

He hosted right after trump won in 16 and his monol9gue was s3rious and fantastic.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Very funny monologue tonight and I loved that he smoked a cig on set inside. Was hoping he'd be in more sketches but the first one he was in was very funny.

It's amazing how bad SNL is though now compared to Chappelle's Show. I guarantee he could still continue on with the best sketch comedy ever created if he felt like it.

Also, that first Foo Fighters song sucked ass.
expresswrittenconsent
Great 20 min standup set from Dave in place of normal 2 min monolog.
True Anomaly
AG
When is "In Living Color" going to get the attention it deserves?
YouBet
AG
Quad Dog said:

Remember when a weird yell was enough to derail a presidential campaign? We've come a long way since then.
Was just thinking about this the other day. Literally one moment could derail your entire run. Dean's yell, Dukakis in the tank, etc.

Now? You might be able to murder someone in cold blood during a debate and half the country would explain it away.

"If you look closely, you can clearly see the 12in blade he pulled from his sleeve somehow fell out of his hands and landed 9in deep into the other guy's back. Clearly an unfortunate accident."
expresswrittenconsent
True Anomaly said:

And the Ben Stiller Show.
Complete Idiot
expresswrittenconsent said:

True Anomaly said:

And the Ben Stiller Show.

That was a college favorite of mine. Stiller, Bob, odenkirk, Andy Dick, Garofalo. Add in David Cross and Judd Apatow as writers. It was a fun spoof/satire show.
boy09
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Also, that first Foo Fighters song sucked ass.

They made up for it with the Times Like These performance though. I don't even like that song very much, but that performance was great.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Greatness.
expresswrittenconsent
S2 ep with Ron Jeremy is missing. Idiot fanboi outrage coming.
CrawfordAg
AG
If you haven't caught the Dave Letterman interview with Chappelle on Netflix it's a great watch. They go over his upbringing in small-town Ohio, you can tell there is a lot of mutual respect between the two.

***Edit- Sorry Fancy Ketchup, just realized you mentioned it on the first page...either way fantastic interview***
PatAg
AG
CrawfordAg said:

If you haven't caught the Dave Letterman interview with Chappelle on Netflix it's a great watch. They go over his upbringing in small-town Ohio, you can tell there is a lot of mutual respect between the two.

***Edit- Sorry Fancy Ketchup, just realized you mentioned it on the first page...either way fantastic interview***
Could have sworn he was in DC as a kid, maybe that was just his teenage years
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
PatAg said:

CrawfordAg said:

Could have sworn he was in DC as a kid, maybe that was just his teenage years

Yeah if I remember correctly, he got admitted to Duke Ellington fine arts school in DC, so he moved there for high school. And he was already doing stand up in NY by the time he graduated.

The Mark Twain award ceremony for him that hit Netflix does a pretty good look at his life if you are interested.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Looks like Chappelle went on JRE this week w/ Donnell Rawlings.
LawHall88
AG
And he spent an afternoon at The Pearl:
johnnyblaze36
AG
Pretty amazing that last Friday he just announces six Texas shows for this week out of nowhere (3 at Stubb's and 3 at HOB Houston).

Anybody catch one or going to one?
AMW2010
AG
They choose to bleep out some words and not others?
AggieChemist
AG
I forgot about "James the n****r-hating dolphin" and almost lost a sip of good scotch a few minutes ago.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
I was planning on buying tickets for Houston until I saw they were $252 a piece and you were required to buy a minimum of four tickets. This was all BEFORE taxes.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Looked at the website for Stubbs and it looked like a Covid circle jerk with all their restrictions / requirements and so forth. Sounds like it was gonna be more pain in the ass that it was worth.
double aught
AG
AggieChemist said:

I forgot about "James the n****r-hating dolphin" and almost lost a sip of good scotch a few minutes ago.
Great
Stat Monitor Repairman

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.