***** The Boys Season 2 *****

31,115 Views | 318 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by OCEN99
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
That ending

Mr.Bond
AG
Ho
Lee
BALLS
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

redline248
AG
God, can you imagine seeing that **** live on C-SPAN?
Mr.Bond
AG
Looking at it again, seems like ATrains spot became available again
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG

I hope the next episode has a similar scene played by Hughies character.

"We got no food. We got no jobs. Our star witness' heads are falling off. "
Max Power
AG
This show is AWESOME! So much fun.
Decay
AG
Woah. So in terms of characters we know, it was only Vogelbaum and Fast Man? I watched it a few times and everyone else seemed to be randos.

Also haha at the CSPAN liner - "Your unfiltered view of government"
78_Pacecar
AG
Mr.Bond said:

You know after reading your post, I'm starting to wonder if it's the head of the church dude popping things off.
Decay
AG
78_Pacecar said:

Mr.Bond said:

You know after reading your post, I'm starting to wonder if it's the head of the church dude popping things off.
Wasn't the beginning of the season their CIA contact getting popped? Why would the church care about that?
78_Pacecar
AG
Decay said:

78_Pacecar said:

Mr.Bond said:

Wasn't the beginning of the season their CIA contact getting popped? Why would the church care about that?
That's the outlier for sure. I would imagine that would slow down the revelation of compound V etc. and the attacks on Vaught.. Correct me if I am wrong, but one of the things about the church noted is they have their hands in everything/ members everywhere, so it's not unreasonable to think they have someone in intelligence that could have gleaned what was taking place.
redline248
AG
The church guy mentioned going to meet with the Vought guy, not going to the hearing
Decay
AG
Yeah I'm not sure it's the head of the Collective. But we don't really have any other clues for who else it might be?
FightinTexasAg15
AG
AgStuckinLBK said:

That ending

Fat Neil really lost in the beginning of the episode
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Decay
AG
C@LAg said:

Decay said:

But we don't really have any other clues for who else it might be?
that is incorrect.
Unless you're referring to comic spoilers (I haven't read them), the only supes we've seen anything similar to this power is the one from the psych ward who can squish things. Did I miss anything?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Decay
AG
C@LAg said:

Decay said:

C@LAg said:

Decay said:

But we don't really have any other clues for who else it might be?
that is incorrect.
Unless you're referring to comic spoilers (I haven't read them), the only supes we've seen anything similar to this power is the one from the psych ward who can squish things. Did I miss anything?
it is not a comic plot point. this part of the story is new.
Okay cool... then what'd I miss, fill me in! I'm on the edge of my ass here.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Decay
AG
It was actually an elaborate trick to get someone to slide into my DMs
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Mr.Bond
AG
Just post it here and put a spoiler tag

Decay
AG
C@LAg said:

Decay said:

It was actually an elaborate trick to get someone to slide into my DMs
huh?
It's one of those "kids these days" things, don't worry about it
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I love how the show is super dark and gritty and intense but also pulls off the comedic timing so well.

Billy driving straight through the guys grass, "Let's go **** the wife! Consensually.", The Deep checking his head, an Almond Joy all were great
Maveric
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

AgStuckinLBK said:

That ending

Fat Neil really lost in the beginning of the episode
I knew I recognized him!
FALE
This show makes me so happy.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
Please tell me y'all noticed that Maeve's sponsored lasagna was "meatless"
jeffk
AG
I mean that really got out of hand.
NukeAg10
AG
TitanAGGIE09 said:

Please tell me y'all noticed that Maeve's sponsored lasagna was "meatless"

Definitely gave me a chuckle.
Duncan Idaho
This episode is nothing but a glorification of the deep state and an attack on true patriots that just want to protect our country and our culture. Never mind the trying to tie a single lone wolf obviously mentally ill individual to the greater patriot movement. It is the same thing the media and Hollywood have done countless times like el paso, norway, charleston, munich, quebec, Charlottesville, the mail bomber. Casting these crazies as the natural outcome of toxic media and online hate groups, and not the isolated actors they are.
boboguitar
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

This episode is nothing but a glorification of the deep state and an attack on true patriots that just want to protect our country and our culture. Never mind the trying to tie a single lone wolf obviously mentally ill individual to the greater patriot movement. It is the same thing the media and Hollywood have done countless times like el paso, norway, charleston, munich, quebec, Charlottesville, the mail bomber. Casting these crazies as the natural outcome of toxic media and online hate groups, and not the isolated actors they are.
I can't tell if serious or satire. Bravo.
FALE
Duncan Idaho said:

I got that vibe too but they completely redeemed themselves when the pop pops started.
Duncan Idaho
boboguitar said:

Duncan Idaho said:

I can't tell if serious or satire. Bravo.

I figured listing 7 "lone wolves" would have made the sarcasm pretty clear.
evan_aggie
AG
Didn't that chick from the vought secret asylum escape?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.