*****Yellowstone Season 3*****

82,541 Views | 624 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Belton Ag
ChoppinDs40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Walker and smokin' ass barrel racer are going to do something.

So crazy they're all branded now - even teeter.

Ryan was supposed to get done last season. Ol' goofy glasses guy probably squealed pretty hard.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Which one is Ryan? The normal looking one?

Have we ever seen the Dutton personal chef before? Gator? I was confused as to who the hell was making breakfast.

Correct me if I'm wrong but back in season 1 (the pilot?) didn't they pull Jimmy out of the meth house and brand him and basically say, " your ours now?"

Was that someone related to Jimmy who went to John and said, "you've got to help my son/grandson get out of trouble?"
Old RV Ag
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

I love Walker so much. I'm glad he made it back.
Yeah, Walker is great. There was another big goof last night in the scene with Rip, Walker, and Kayce. Rip said that Walker was compromised as if he was arrested in a bar fight that he'd give up info on the ranch to save his ass. But, Walker is at least a real person. Rip told Beth he can't officially marry as he doesn't officially exist. So, if Rip gets arrested in a bar fight, he's in even deeper **** as he's a John Doe.

Loved the scene where Walker was the bait for the two dudes. Loved watching Walker ride - he's a real good rider and obviously grew up riding. Some of the others ride look like Hollywood actors who took some lessons.

And I will say, as painful as getting the brand is, losing the brand is a lot worse!! Bad me, but I thought the old dude needed to be killed slower.

ChoppinDs40
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Which one is Ryan? The normal looking one?

Have we ever seen the Dutton personal chef before? Gator? I was confused as to who the hell was making breakfast.

Correct me if I'm wrong but back in season 1 (the pilot?) didn't they pull Jimmy out of the meth house and brand him and basically say, " your ours now?"

Was that someone related to Jimmy who went to John and said, "you've got to help my son/grandson get out of trouble?"
Ryan is one of the 3 wranglers that have been there since season 1 - Colby, Glasses Guy, and him - he's the good lookin bearded guy that's also a Livestock Agent.

Yes, we've seen Gator. He's been in multiple episodes. Most recent is when Beth gets fked up by the Beck brothers and he makes her a Vodka smoothie for breakfast.

Jimmy's grandfather ran into John Dutton at a rodeo/auction and asked to take Jimmy onto the ranch.

Rip showed up at Jimmy's place, heated up the brand on a kitchen stove, branded him right there and took him to the ranch. Pretty sure that happened on the pilot.
Ghost91
I've been avoiding this thread as I was 3 episodes behind. Finally caught up.

Staying off this thread after watching Pocahontas catch Montana Jack The Ripper was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.
You guys already beat the hell outta every ridiculous angle to that scene except for one - since when do the police (even the Rez Police) use civilians to trap criminal suspects?? There isn't a single female police officer or FBI agent available?
And no concern at all about the legalities if Pocahontas had been killed before they could get to her?

Also, for those of you who don't watch with close captioning, this is how it spelled the wording in Teeter's conversation with black cowboy when they were fixing the fence:

Teeter: "You ever wonder why there's leeezards in the mountains, but nee snikes?".
JB!98
AG
Ghost91 said:

Staying off this thread after watching Pocahontas catch Montana Jack The Ripper was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.
You guys already beat the hell outta every ridiculous angle to that scene except for one - since when do the police (even the Rez Police) use civilians to trap criminal suspects?? There isn't a single female police officer or FBI agent available?
And no concern at all about the legalities if Pocahontas had been killed before they could get to her?

Also, for those of you who don't watch with close captioning, this is how it spelled the wording in Teeter's conversation with black cowboy when they were fixing the fence:

Teeter: "You ever wonder why there's leeezards in the mountains, but nee snikes?".
We watch everything with closed captioning on. A trick we are trying with our 12 year old who refuses to read books. We turn the volume down and it forces him to read dialogue quickly. Saw that spelling on the CC for that episode, although when Mom and I watch we turn up the volume.
Mr.Bond
AG
At first glance I was like "why is a fat rip cooking biscuits? ''

Lmao
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

beanbean
Ghost91 said:

Teeter would be so much hotter if they didn't make her sound like Calamity Jane. That just ruins it for me. Is there really any woman anywhere that actually talks like that?
Straight Talk
AG
Lots to cover in last episode. I believe they will leave Beth out to dry over the break, build the suspense. It does look like John is getting interested and involved again, this means it is going to get interesting. Waiting for something from the woman the Chief has hired. Hope that Rip can bust some azz even tho I don't know who. Jamie will f things up and disappoint the family.

I dig having Luke Grimes back as Wilson but I fear for his long term outcome.
Old RV Ag
AG
Straight Talk said:

Lots to cover in last episode. I believe they will leave Beth out to dry over the break, build the suspense. It does look like John is getting interested and involved again, this means it is going to get interesting. Waiting for something from the woman the Chief has hired. Hope that Rip can bust some azz even tho I don't know who. Jamie will f things up and disappoint the family.

I dig having Luke Grimes back as Wilson but I fear for his long term outcome.
What?!?
AgTDub
AG
Luke Grimes is Kayce, Wilson is a volleyball.

Ryan Bingham plays Walker. Is that who you meant?
ExpressAg11
AG
Username does not check out
River Bass
Theories:

Roark hired Wade to serve as bait to lure the ranch into doing something illegal. Now that wade has been murdered, Roark will find evidence to use it against the Yellowstone Ranch. Rip or maybe Walker will take the fall and end up in prison.

I think Jamie leaves the family for a while, but returns when John Dutton asks for his help. I predict he will be redeemed at some point now that Beth is jobless / useless in protecting the ranch.
hbc07
AG
"Karma comes for you one way or another... and today, I guess I'm it"

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't that speech and it wasn't going straight in to de-brand him. I was also a little worried for him at the train station.
Ulrich
I haven't totally let go of my theory that Walker is an undercover agent of some sort.
dave94
AG
Ulrich said:

I haven't totally let go of my theory that Walker is an undercover agent of some sort.

But that would mean he was playing in that bar just waiting for the Dutton guys to stop by?
'03ag
and that he walked out of prison carrying his tack every day until Rip showed up.
jh0400
AG
If Walker was an undercover agent it's hard to believe that he wouldn't have broken cover when he had Jamie for killing the reporter.
Old RV Ag
AG
jh0400 said:

If Walker was an undercover agent it's hard to believe that he wouldn't have broken cover when he had Jamie for killing the reporter.
And he fully participated in the killing of the two guys. Heck, he even cut the brand off the old dude. He's gone way past what an undercover agent could justify as part of their cover.
Goodson
S
The Duttons and Rip now have "something" on Walker by having him participate in Morrow's demise ... so it's unlikely that he will "rat out" the family. (Although it's possible he could do so as part of a deal barter).

I wouldn't count Beth as having played her last card in the fight against the developers. I'm not sure what that card might be -- but she's too much like her father to allow herself to be hemmed in with no next move.

John's conversation with Rip and Kayce before starting the retribution plans into action show that he's not a man of impulse -- but one who makes his moves with the deliberation of a grand chess master.
jh0400
AG
Walker is the one who put the reporter in the kayak and disposed of her car. They already had dirt on him.
Old RV Ag
AG
jh0400 said:

Walker is the one who put the reporter in the kayak and disposed of her car. They already had dirt on him.
Walker just drove the car up the road. Jaime put her in the kayak - Rip even watched and wouldn't touch the kayak when Jaime asked for help. But, either way, Walker was an involved and given he's on probation, they did have plenty of dirt on him.
annie88
AG
I guess Teeter wouldn't have stood for it but I was kind of hoping they were going to use a little bit of a smaller brand on her. I mean a woman's chest is a little different than a man's chest.

But given that it's a TV show and doesn't really exist I guess it's OK.
annie88
AG
I don't think Walker would ever give Information on them, even if they hadn't run across him again. I believe what he told Kasey. He feels too guilty and bad for his past. Now maybe there's something more to him there I don't know yet but I think he'd actually be pretty loyal and depending on how long the show goes on I think he'll probably make a turn around and become a very loyal guy even possibly becoming friends with Rip. Even though he did sleep with Beth.

But I will say the two little barrel racers just have constantly seemed up to no good. I really thought Jimmy's girlfriend generally liked him and I do think she does of course it looks like she's about to move on and break his heart. The blond girl, although absolutely beautiful, seems to be up to a lot more nefarious stuff. Probably just a selfish, ****ty girl who goes from guy to guy to guy but something ain't right with that chick.

Seriously can't Monica just die already. She is one of the most depressing characters to watch. Always playing victim, always lecturing Kasey on his family, even though she has been welcomed with open arms. Can't enjoy herself for one minute. She lectures Kasey on his father and upbringing, but Kasey was raised to be a lot more responsible than she was.

Apparently she was raised to be a constant victim and whine about everything and hate the white men and blame them for every problem they've ever had. Who says NA even have to stay on reservations anymore, they don't. They can go out in the world like everyone else and earn their living. They sit there and ***** that the government has treated him poorly but then they take help from the government and act trapped. I'm sorry don't get me off on that part out I'll back off but it just cannot stand this character.

The actress is a good actress but my God I'd hate to play a character like hers. Even the NA girl that was murdered this season, which of course was sad and awful, but they act like people of other colors don't get raped and murdered every day. There's nothing worse or better about an NA woman being murdered or killed. It's all horrible. I'm disappointed sometimes with the dripping racism in the show but I guess we just can't get away from it anywhere these days.

Showing different perspective is great, showing what different people face in different parts of the country, fine. Showing true racism when it happens is great but trying to push it through everything dealing with the NA, not so much.

Of course it is a show and I don't have to watch but she's really the only character that I can't stand. Why Casey bows to her every whim, concedes to her opinions of his family and father and tries to make her constantly happy is far beyond me. She doesn't deserve a damn bit of it. Now Tate is a doll.
annie88
AG
Blanco Jimenez said:

annie88 said:

HouseDivided06 said:

jrrhouston98 said:

Yes, 100%. I think Rip goes ape on Kaycee. Could even be that the build up is Kaycee accidentally killing Rip in a fight. We shall see.
Oh man. That makes Kayce's comment about he did what he always seems to have to do: kill or be killed even more ominous. I never considered that Rip might go down by someone in the family and then Beth would hate BOTH of her brothers. Damn.
If Rip dies, we riot.
I don't know. I kind of feel like Rip has served his purpose as a character. What else can we really get from him?
You're wrong. Wash your mouth out.
Bighunter43
AG
My prediction: John Dutton is about to die next week!! Anyone notice the song that was playing while big boy made the biscuits and then they cut to JD sleeping late? (Song was about a funeral) Combine that with when he was talking to Kasey about being "meaner than evil" and said something like "this will be my last lesson for you"? A little foreshadowing perhaps. It seems like Costner's role has gotten less and less airtime this season. Plus in the final preview there is a clip of him standing on the side of the road helping what looks to be Willa changing a flat tire...and then he looks up intently at the van driving slowly by....something about that scene will be important....otherwise it would be strange to include it on a 30 second preview. (Maybe a drive by shooting taking him out?). That could lead to an explosion at Beth's old office to get back at Willa and co.....or...I could be way off!! Just a thought!
duck79
AG
I think it has been confirmed that Costner is in Montana shooting season 4 right now.
Ghost91
Quote:

Seriously can't Monica just die already. She is one of the most depressing characters to watch. Always playing victim, always lecturing Kasey on his family, even though she has been welcomed with open arms. Can't enjoy herself for one minute. She lectures Kasey on his father and upbringing, but Kasey was raised to be a lot more responsible than she was.

Apparently she was raised to be a constant victim and whine about everything and hate the white men and blame them for every problem they've ever had. Who says NA even have to stay on reservations anymore, they don't. They can go out in the world like everyone else and earn their living. They sit there and ***** that the government has treated him poorly but then they take help from the government and act trapped. I'm sorry don't get me off on that part out I'll back off but it just cannot stand this character.

The actress is a good actress but my God I'd hate to play a character like hers. Even the NA girl that was murdered this season, which of course was sad and awful, but they act like people of other colors don't get raped and murdered every day. There's nothing worse or better about an NA woman being murdered or killed. It's all horrible. I'm disappointed sometimes with the dripping racism in the show but I guess we just can't get away from it anywhere these days.

PREACH IT, Annie!! OMG insert the slow clap gif, the hands raised in praise to the Almighty gif, all the relevant gifs.

My thoughts exactly. And I love how the NAs (both on the show and in reality, sadly) pontificate about how they'd still be riding horses bareback, shooting game with bows & arrows and worshipping the moon or whatever.

As if none of the other global cultures that were already 500 years ahead of them wouldn't have showed up to similarly conquer them.
Not to mention that the NAs would've quickly embraced all the techno advances and left all the war paint and teepees far behind.

That's why I don't get it when you see protests on tv and they're beating drums and smoking peace pipes and everything as if that's what they'd be doing if it wasn't for whitey.

Anyway, back to Pocahontas on the show. Yeah, she has no problem sashaying through that enormous house in her underwear at 10am on a Wednesday, scarfing a late breakfast and then going back to bed, but hey - I wish evil white man would leave my land and stuff.

Everything is terrible and awful and evil except for me and my super important class at the community college.
If Yellowstone was Bikini Bottom, she'd be Squidward.
AgEng06
AG
Ghost91 said:

If Yellowstone was Bikini Bottom, she'd be Squidward.

Bighunter43
AG
duck79 said:

I think it has been confirmed that Costner is in Montana shooting season 4 right now.

What if it's just in a "flashback" role? (Or helping with Directing, production).....apparently it will be an interesting finish, as the actress playing Monica said "The end of season 3 is the most jaw dropping, and I don't see how they will even move forward"!! To me, no JD would make it hard to move forward...looking forward to finding out!
dave94
AG
JFC can we please not get into what you two's opinions are on the Native American experience which none of us really know?

Y'all spent a lot of words when you could just say you think Monica sucks.
Ghost91
dave94 said:

JFC can we please not get into what you two's opinions are on the Native American experience which none of us really know?

Y'all spent a lot of words when you could just just say you think Monica sucks.

Dave sound 'um heap mad.
proc
AG
Pretty sure it's going to be Rip and Kayce running off Brokeback Mountain style. Roll credits.
wbt5845
AG
As annoying as Monica Dutton is, I really enjoy watching her.

Jimmy McNulty
AG
She also annoys me more than any character has in a long long time, and I'm not sure that's the show runners intent.

Are we supposed to be rooting for her or feel sorry for her "plight"?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.