Barry Season 2

28,188 Views | 217 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Swarely
ac04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
what a great episode. my favorite show on TV right now.
Trident 88
AG
Very Fargo-esque episode.

The criminal ineptitude, Barry standing there in a trance at the end like the bad guy running the wood chipper, and of course, it also included someone getting shot in the face.
oragator
https://tv.avclub.com/bill-hader-embraces-absurdity-and-breaks-barry-wide-ope-1834371106

Pretty much sums up how I feel about it,
OldArmy71
AG
Thanks for posting that! A terrific read.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
OldArmy71 said:

Thanks for posting that! A terrific read.

I enjoy reading a lot of their reviews, especially for shows like Fargo or Legion, where there is a lot of symbolism.

Sometimes you can tell the reviewer doesn't like the show though, so take them with a grain of salt.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

I got got.

Edit: Looks like he updated the thumbnail. Originally it was just GoT vs Endgame. Very bait-and-switch.
Sex Panther
AG
Just watched ep 5... that was amazing.

Reminded me of an ep of Atlanta. This show is so awesome.
MaroonStain
AG
What was the other show that was a good guy, serial killer?
Bunk Moreland
Dexter?
MaroonStain
AG
Thank you
HerschelwoodHardhead
AG
Speaking of unrealistic, did anyone else notice Fuchs was able to put his car into reverse and forward drive all while his hands were glued to the steering wheel? Totally had to suspend disbelief for that one.
KidDoc
AG
HerschelwoodHardhead said:

Speaking of unrealistic, did anyone else notice Fuchs was able to put his car into reverse and forward drive all while his hands were glued to the steering wheel? Totally had to suspend disbelief for that one.

They showed him kicking it with his right foot.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Synopsis
Is that the dude from "The Office?" Looks like he's taken off some weight and been exercising if it is.
Seven Costanza
AG
It would be nice if they released these episodes at 7:00 so we could watch before GoT. As it is now, I like to watch GoT, then read about it for an hour, then go to bed and save Barry for Monday.
TCTTS
AG
Another reason I love the Pacific time zone so much... Game of Thrones starts at 6 PM, Barry at 7, and Veep at 7:30. If I start on time, I'm done by 8 PM and still have a few hours left at night. (It's also fantastic for sports, as the NFL, for instance, starts is 10 AM and 1:30 PM every Sunday, night games are over by 8:30 PM... it's amazing.)

But yeah, I bet we're not too far off from HBO dropping all of their Sunday night content at the same time. I doubt they ever go the Netflix route and release at midnight, but it would at least make sense for them to release all of the night's shows at, say, 5 or 6 PM Pacific on the app.
Bunk Moreland
Synopsis said:

Is that the dude from "The Office?" Looks like he's taken off some weight and been exercising if it is.

Who? Fuches?
Seven Costanza
AG
I agree. I loved living on the West Coast for sports tv viewing.
tk for tu juan
Haha, "Stay off the 405 man"
Bunk Moreland
Well we knew there'd have to be a fall back to earth after the last 2 eps.

This one wasnt bad at all and had great moments. Barry figuring out how to channel the emotions was a great breakthrough in his acting and we've already moved Fuches into blackmail territory so it's setting up for a great finish.

I think the good shooting Chechyn will save Barry once he intervenes in that.
Sports-Ag
AG
Funny parts:

Funches thought he found something in the trail only to find out he started back at the beginning.

Chechens thank you dance to Barry.

Also, the f***ing accordion player sold us out? Lol
Liquid Wrench
I can't believe Barry hasn't killed Fuchs yet. Telling Fuchs about Fonzy was obviously going to lead to Fuchs doing something, since Fuchs has always tried to hold this total psychological control of Barry.
Tobias Funke
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Synopsis said:

Who? Fuches?

I think you mean Office Space, and yes that's the same guy.
Bunk Moreland
Tobias Funke said:

I think you mean Office Space, and yes that's the same guy.

Yeah I figured that's where he was going.
Geriatric Punk
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Haha, "Stay off the 405 man"
Nearly choked on that line. So good.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
Seven Costanza
AG
Any ideas as to where they filmed the shooting range/desert scenes? I'm not that familiar with LA.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Seven Costanza said:

It would be nice if they released these episodes at 7:00 so we could watch before GoT. As it is now, I like to watch GoT, then read about it for an hour, then go to bed and save Barry for Monday.
Thanks for the update, Grandpa. Make sure you drink your prune juice and take your 17 pills tomorrow morning!
Bunk Moreland
Honestly Barry serves a great purpose this year getting the frustration of GoT out of my mind
Seven Costanza
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Seven Costanza said:

Thanks for the update, Grandpa. Make sure you drink your prune juice and take your 17 pills tomorrow morning!
Don't even get me started on the 8:30 start time for last night's Warriors/Rockets game.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Back in 2002 after seeing Attack of the Clones, my dad (then age 54) asked why some people had already seen the movie before we had at 9 a.m. and i told him about the midnight shows. He immediately insisted that we do it for Episode III (cuz my dad is awesome) when it came out in 2005. We told my brother about it (at the time age 32) and he hemmed and hawwed about staying up late on a work night while my dad countered, 'IT'S ONE DAY THREE YEARS FROM NOW YOU *******!"

True to form my then 57-year-old dad represented at the midnight showing of ROTS while my brother begged off.
Sports-Ag
AG

Sex Panther
AG
Sports-Ag said:

Well looks like I just got a new favorite gif
Sports-Ag
AG
When the Ags score a touchdown.
TCTTS
AG
The few, highly ill-advised times I've decided to post on forum 13.
Liquid Wrench
TCTTS said:

The few, highly ill-advised times I've decided to post on forum 13.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.