***Survivor 37 - David vs. Goliath***

21,461 Views | 219 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LHIOB
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Southlake said:

Angelina's pants have to be smelling like holy hell at this point...
How does she still have those big thighs 30 days in?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
aggietoolman said:

Can't stand Angelina, but I laughed my ass off when she was begging to go on the reward only to be left behind.
"I don't really want to bring this up but......" What a pathetic do nothing.
double aught
AG
My wife and I enjoyed Jeff's commentary about balls during the immunity challenge.
gravy97
AG
double aught said:

My wife and I enjoyed Jeff's commentary about balls during the immunity challenge.
I am convinced they only do that challenge for Jeff to make ball jokes and I don't have a problem with that.
AG
gravy97 said:

double aught said:

I am convinced they only do that challenge for Jeff to make ball jokes and I don't have a problem with that.
I thought that's why Mike was a shoe in to win.
Bulldog73
AG
"I don't know what's worse, when your balls are clanging together or splitting apart.... in this challenge."
Southlake
30 days in, you used to be able to count their ribs. Now, they must get a ton of rice, they get a feast at the merge and the rewards challenges offer tons of food.

Tabasco
AG
I keep thinking it looks like Angelina has actually gained weight.
MookieBlaylock
AG
We are at the point where Lamar lattrell is a super athlete compared to the rest

Now that wormser Got voted out its up to Gilbert and betty to bring this home

This season is baffling and I think the editing is trying to help what is a terrible cast
double aught
AG
Who are these people you're talking about?
MookieBlaylock
AG
double aught said:

Who are these people you're talking about?

I can't help you if you didn't go to Atoms college
Rudyjax
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

We are at the point where Lamar lattrell is a super athlete compared to the rest

Now that wormser Got voted out its up to Gilbert and betty to bring this home

This season is baffling and I think the editing is trying to help what is a terrible cast

It makes perfect sense.
Southlake
Lambda Lambda Lambda...
MooreTrucker
AG
I get the reference but I can't figure out which Survivor matches with which character.
Rudyjax
AG
Wormser: Christian
Lamar: Davey
Betty: Kara
Gilbert: Mike White
MooreTrucker
AG
Thanks. It was Betty and Gilbert that I was unsure about.
Rudyjax
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Thanks. It was Betty and Gilbert that I was unsure about.

Sometimes Mookie and I share the same brain.
MookieBlaylock
AG
It's like the perfect Trip Lamb cast

The Moos? They are a bunch of pigs
me thinks there is a Moo left

I can't wait fr the finale
Premium
AG
Thought Mike lost the game by telling Kara about an idol. He has a legit shot with the social game. If I was Nick I would want to go up against 3 girls in the end -

ETA: wrong emoji
Premium
AG
If Nick doesn't win this I would be shocked - I think he's the most deserving at this point
Southlake
Angelina actually thought she was in the running....
cinag83
Pleased with Nick winning. Disappointed that Christian voted for Mike. Looking forward to him in a new season. Amped that Aubrey is in the next one. That is all.
blackgoldag11
AG
Angelina is top 5 most cringeworthy contestants... I can't stand when someone boAsts about running the show when the whole time their the joke, funny but annoying
Pro Ag
AG
Agreed about Christian voting for Mike, that was an emotional vote and not a logical one.

Still wish they would do a longer recap show to hit other highlights.

Thought it was BS that Angelina would have been seen differently if she was a man based on how she played. I called Coach an idiot too!
Bobcat06
AG
Several chuckle worthy moments:

Angelina bragging about being a woman who found the hidden immunity idol when she literally had to get 2 guys to find it for her.

Gabby denouncing how women are criticized for being too emotional - when her emotional overreaction directly lead to her elimination.
bbattbq01
AG
Glad Nick won since Christian didn't.

Angelina is delusional.

Who were the other two returning players next season? Joe, Aubrey and ?
G Martin 87
AG
bbattbq01 said:

Who were the other two returning players next season? Joe, Aubrey and ?
David Wright and Kelley Wentsworth.
https://ew.com/tv/2018/12/19/survivor-edge-of-extinction-season-38/
G Martin 87
AG
I must have missed something during the season or this thread. Angelina claimed she was a "woman of color" during the reunion show. WTH?
Bulldog73
AG
She's Latina, so POC. She used that a couple times to try to bond.
MooreTrucker
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Angelina bragging about being a woman who found the hidden immunity idol when she literally had to get 2 guys to find it for her.

Gabby denouncing how women are criticized for being too emotional - when her emotional overreaction directly lead to her elimination.
And for all of her talk of power for women, Gabby voted for Mike. So not even a pity vote for the only woman in the final 3.
LHIOB
AG
Bobcat06 said:

When she lost the clue I could not stop laughing
LHIOB
AG
LHIOB said:

Angelina is going to make F3 because everyone hates her. Her F3 speech is going to make me want to launch my TV into the sun.

When she took a question directed at Mike I laughed but it was out of anger.
bbattbq01
AG
Quote:

And for all of her talk of power for women, Gabby voted for Mike. So not even a pity vote for the only woman in the final 3.

Gabby voted Nick didn't she? Still surprised Christian voted for Mike.

I don't know if survivor was trying to have their #metoo movement or what last night but it was kind of annoying. I think they've done an exceptional job through the years of making challenges that don't favor man/woman. I view the whiny btches as whiny btches whether they are man or woman. If you don't want to be viewed as emotional don't cry every single time you are on camera.
MooreTrucker
AG
bbattbq01 said:

Quote:

Gabby voted Nick didn't she? Still surprised Christian voted for Mike.

I don't know if survivor was trying to have their #metoo movement or what last night but it was kind of annoying. I think they've done an exceptional job through the years of making challenges that don't favor man/woman. I view the whiny btches as whiny btches whether they are man or woman. If you don't want to be viewed as emotional don't cry every single time you are on camera.
I was thinking Mike, but either way, NOT Angelina

And I cringed every time any of the women talked about "leaning in".
AG
LHIOB said:

When she lost the clue I could not stop laughing
How dumb do you have to be to have an 8 foot ladder and not look around 10-12 feet above your head on the wall before you start hauling the damn thing around over half the area? She was a vindictive B--- that wanted to show up Alison and looked even dumber when it all came out.

Also laughed at the end about Natalie being portrayed "unfairly". When Jeff asked what everyone else thought, did only one person raise their hand? She still had to have the last word.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.