***Survivor 37 - David vs. Goliath***

21,438 Views | 219 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LHIOB
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife reads the Dalton Ross recaps after each episode, and he gave Natalie the floor. She talked about how unfairly she was portrayed in that. Ultimately, she came off as completely lacking self-awareness.
Southlake
Sounds ironic, but I'd love for Angelina to be on again. Last few episodes, we just laughed at her. You gotta admit, she was pitifully entertaining!
Bobcat06
AG
I want Natalie on again. She was gold!
MookieBlaylock
AG
Congrats to Ag97 for picking the winner and winning the side game

Liked the side game but it had a few issues when double episodes hit and you couldn't vote

agsquirrel97
AG
Thanks, after season premiere I didn't think Nick had much of a chance, but he pulled the W out.

I agree, the game is not set up great, you should not draft until after premiere IMO and not getting to vote for each elimination made it a little wonky.

But it kept the thread focused on survivor and not fantasy, and I won, so props to S-O-C-K-S

PS - best user name ever by the way
LHIOB
AG
Listening to RHAP and 2 of the castaways didnt attend? Who no showed?

Also they said that the David and the Goliaths had different after parties. Sounds like this cast isnt as tight as others
Eso si, Que es
LHIOB said:

Listening to RHAP and 2 of the castaways didnt attend? Who no showed?

Also they said that the David and the Goliaths had different after parties. Sounds like this cast isnt as tight as others
Alec was disinvited for violating NDA (are we allowed to discuss NDA's on EB?). Allegedly he posted pics with Kara prior to season airing and they withheld his appearance fees and left him out of reunion.

Jeremy was also missing, not sure why on him
Eso si, Que es
agsquirrel97 said:

LHIOB said:

That was a terrible negotiation

Ive got sales reps 2 years out of school that would smoke her
at this point, I have got to be thinking I want to sit next to Angelina at the end. Mike would be a nice F3 partner too IMO.
Nice call BTW
Bulldog73
AG
My said she read Jeremy left Ponderosa early, so that's why he wasn't there.
Grapesoda2525
Best season in awhile. Best of the 30's for sure.

Heroes vs villains is probably the most recent season that tops it.
LHIOB
AG
I knew Alec and Cara were dating so that makes sense. Jeremy seemed like a fan so thats a shame.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.