****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,900,453 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
BarKeep_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Emilia tried to warn us

Marcus Aurelius
AG
Yes. He and the Unsullied go off. And the Dothraki have their way. KL is ruined.
AustinAg2K
Someone may have mentioned this already, but is there anyone left fighting who really cares about keeping the seven kingdoms? The Gold Company is a hired army from over seas. The Unsullied and Dothraki are from overseas. The North wants to be free. The Iron born want to be free. It seems like none of these armies left fighting should care about the Iron Throne. They should just have Cersei and Dany fight mano-a-mano.
agsquirrel97
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

Historically - have Reddit spoilers been accurate ? I read some for Ep 5 and 6 - but will not repeat them here.
BEWARE EVERYONE

people who have admitted to reading spoilers have started making "predictions" in this thread. I swear, we can't have anything nice.

*****!
In absentia lucis, Tenebrae vin****.
Dro07
AG
Dang I guess I never looked into the writers of the show till now... not a stellar track record really. I hope these next two episodes turn out good enough to close this out.

Good thing they have a lot of source material for KOTR if that's the route they go with for the SW trilogy.
Charlie Conway
agsquirrel97 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

Historically - have Reddit spoilers been accurate ? I read some for Ep 5 and 6 - but will not repeat them here.
BEWARE EVERYONE

people who have admitted to reading spoilers have started making "predictions" in this thread. I swear, we can't have anything nice.

*****!
Yes I have read the leaks on reddit and some poster on this thread have been suspiciously accurate
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Flag them
n_touch
can you tell us who? Ignore feature may come in handy
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Charlie Conway said:

agsquirrel97 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

BEWARE EVERYONE

*****!
Yes I have read the leaks on reddit and some poster on this thread have been suspiciously accurate

Don't name names...... that then tips off what was a spoiler and not a theory.

We had that problem before with the book readers v non book readers in S2-4.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
n_touch said:

can you tell us who? Ignore feature may come in handy

NO - like I said that then gives away info.
Dro07
AG
Nvm
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
nvm
n_touch

Guess its time to take a break from the thread then.
CapCityAg89
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Charlie Conway said:

agsquirrel97 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

BEWARE EVERYONE

*****!

Well. Kinda. I mean I would have to go dig up their posts back in the hundreds of pages arguing how far a ****ing cross bow could shoot. I spend tons of time scanning anyway so remembering who posted what and whether they are on the bad list is way too much mental gyration for TexAgs.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Yeah it's been a lot of info overload that may be the saving grace here.

... but then what if someone says "oh wasn't he or she the one predicting blank" then it's out there

better to wait until after i think. or leave the thread. that would be a shame after all this time.

i do hate that things get leaked the surprises of GOT have been the best parts really. But I also get it - I mean they have 1000+ people on production I imagine and some people just can't not say something. Part and parcel of a big popular show I'm afraid. Although I don't really remember LOST or Westworld or The Americans or Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul leaks for example. Maybe there were but I don't recall any on here and I was on all of those show threads.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
CapCityAg89
AG
Agree with both of you. Although after season four, I fell into the book reader group though so no real spoilers until last season really.
Joseph Parrish
AG
CapCityAg89 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

Charlie Conway said:

agsquirrel97 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

BEWARE EVERYONE

*****!

Well. Kinda. I mean I would have to go dig up their posts back in the hundreds of pages arguing how far a ****ing cross bow could shoot. I spend tons of time scanning anyway so remembering who posted what and whether they are on the bad list is way too much mental gyration for TexAgs.
You really want to go there again?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
C@LAg said:

but through the first 4 episodes, I cannot recall anyone accurately getting any of the big or even medium spoilers right, besides the obvious guess-type event ones.

and the first episode is the only one where definitive full story details were widely available days before the episode aired.

really - I don't even recall that on E1.

See i thought the leaks - the ones i've heard about - came right before Ep 4. Is that true? Seems like it was first mentioned here before Ep 4 that there were some leaks including a video leak as I recall.

Maybe they waited to see if they were right about Ep 4 and now thats validated their leaks for Ep 5 and 6??

This statement has me thinking about one specific prediction in the last few days though - very specific and interesting. Damn't see any info that there were predictions that are leaks messes with you. arghhhhhh.

So far I'm really batting about .000 on mine - although still holding out hope for AA, Howland Reed and Valonqar - lol. I had the most correct on our little who dies in BOW (separate thread) but I still missed 6 (3 that died and 3 that did not die).

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Joseph Parrish
AG
*Spoiler

Don't have Photoshop, so that's the best I could do.
agsquirrel97
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

*Spoiler

Don't have Photoshop, so that's the best I could do.
My wife took a Starbucks to Minute Maid Park last night (game of thrones night and they had the actual throne for photo ops) but the line was ridiculous so we just murdered some dollar hot dogs instead
bonfarr
AG
Just wait until the throne is on permanent display at the Cushing Library the crowd will be much smaller.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
gigemJTH12
AG
Do we think Yara is done and they just kind of forget about her?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yes. I think so. Limped back to iron islands and now done. Wouldnt make sense to have her enter now after not fighting the dead.

They closed her story - resolution with Theon and retook the iron islands (thanks to Euron hunting bigger game, which will get him killed)
bobinator
AG
Yeah, I don't really see a need for Yara to come back.
CFTXAG10
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing her come back to finish off Euron, especially if they don't do anything to address the baby mama drama with Cersei. Have Dany or whatever he sees in the sky make all the intial blows to his fleet, and then Yara sails in with the crew she has left to help finish him off.
agsquirrel97
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I think Yara is the least likely to kill Cersei at this point, so obviously it will be her that does it.

Pretty sure Yara fires a Ballista Bolt from Iron Islands and impales Cersei right to the iron throne. The biggest stretch of reality is that Ghost is going to be mid lunge to rip Cersei's throat out, so the ballista bolt will kill him as well when it pins Cersei to the iron throne.

The bolt will be fused to the throne permanently by dragon fire while Yara proclaims, "Looks like the Iron Price was wrong, B****h!"

For you prophecy sticklers, it is OK because we will find out shortly after Cersei's death that Yara was the illegitimate son of Cersei who is transitioning and we will also find out through a Bran flashback that the Dornish sun god actually prophesized this before the Targaryen's took the throne originally.
M.C. Swag
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

If Dany has any say in the script, this is entirely likely
bbattbq01
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

I think Yara is the least likely to kill Cersei at this point, so obviously it will be her that does it.

Pretty sure Yara fires a Ballista Bolt from Iron Islands and impales Cersei right to the iron throne. The biggest stretch of reality is that Ghost is going to be mid lunge to rip Cersei's throat out, so the ballista bolt will kill him as well when it pins Cersei to the iron throne.

The bolt will be fused to the throne permanently by dragon fire while Yara proclaims, "Looks like the Iron Price was wrong, B****h!"

For you prophecy sticklers, it is OK because we will find out shortly after Cersei's death that Yara was the illegitimate son of Cersei who is transitioning and we will also find out through a Bran flashback that the Dornish sun god actually prophesized this before the Targaryen's took the throne originally.

I don't fell any need to watch the last two episodes now. It won't top your vision.
CFTXAG10
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

M.C. Swag
AG
Latest Binge Mode pod is....not being kind to Ep4.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

I found the leaker. Shut him down staff
InternetFan02
AG
Euron controls the seas everywhere. Perfect time for yara to kill him. She has had plenty of time to take the iron islands, swing over to Essos and pick up Dario and the second sons, pick up the dornish army still waiting at the docks since season 7 all while Euron is distracted by baby news.

We know based on GOT history that someone that everyone least expects will come out of nowhere to make a big impact - yara is a great candidate.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Seriously though. Staff should just make people posting spoilers posts be automatically in "spoiler tag" mode instead of being banned.

Kind of like a scarlet letter you have to look under the dress to find
First Page Last Page
Page 297 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.