****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,125,286 Views | 14599 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Urban Ag
Champ Bailey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
C@LAg said:

Champ Bailey said:

My hipster brother let me know that he started off watching GOT for the first time and started straight into season 7. He then said he tried to watch the first season and concluded that it was just as terrible, and he doesn't get why the show was ever popular.
well, at least he saved himself having to watch S8.

Sorry, I meant he started with season 8, not season 7.
BowSowy
AG
rynning said:

I just finished watching the series for the first time over the last two months. I had read the first two books a few years ago, but I'm glad I hadn't listened to any spoilers or opinions while watching it.

I enjoyed the whole thing, including the ending, with the possible exception of the Dorne family parts which I thought were cartoonish and filled with bad acting.

Would definitely recommend.
I'n actually pretty impressed you managed to avoid spoilers
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Champ Bailey
AG
So I nerded out today. I'm traveling through Scotland for my 29th birthday, and went to the Glen Ord distillery. Scotland is doing a signature GOT whiskey collection, based on similar locations in the GOT world and the actual country. Maybe this was obvious to everyone but me, but a lot of the geography matches up really well with the land. Picked me up some Riverrun Singleton to enjoy back in the states.

Urban Ag
AG
That's cool, have a great trip. I bought several bottles of the White Walker by Johnnie Walker and I don't even drink Scotch. Still sitting on the shelf collecting dust.
Page 418 of 418

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.