****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,406 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Counterpoint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

Have to wonder what it is like as an actor playing a role like Sweet Robyn.

Agent: GOOD NEWS! You have been cast in a recurring role in the biggest show on TV.
Actor: WONDERFUL!
Agent: Minor catch....you'll be a huge mama's boy and p*$$y and very well may get type casted because of it.

Agent: GOOD NEWS, you get to spend most of your time onscreen performing a very intimate act with a woman.

BAD NEWS: She's your mom on the show.
smokeythebear
AG
Counterpoint said:

Ol Jock 99 said:

Have to wonder what it is like as an actor playing a role like Sweet Robyn.

Agent: GOOD NEWS! You have been cast in a recurring role in the biggest show on TV.
Actor: WONDERFUL!
Agent: Minor catch....you'll be a huge mama's boy and p*$$y and very well may get type casted because of it.

Agent: GOOD NEWS, you get to spend most of your time onscreen performing a very intimate act with a woman.

BAD NEWS: She's your mom on the show.
...but not in real life, so...
10Aggie10
AG
Cersei has always been my number one villain since the first episode so she gets to keep title.

I think Robyn Arryn actor holds the title for having been the longest-running recurring character with the fewest appearances despite still being alive. other characters who could possibly vie for title have had actor switches like Night King, Beric Dondarrion
10Aggie10
AG
still pulling at that thread, is he the only head of household of the major families in the seven kingdoms who has survived?

Starks: S1E1-Eddard; current-Sansa/Jon/Bran. went with three since Jon has the title, but he's no longer officially a Stark/Snow. Bran would hold title but he has renounced it so I guess Sansa is lady of Winterfell.

Baratheon: S1E1- Robert; current - extinct legitimate family line

Tyrell: S1E1 - Mace, current - extinct

Lannister: S1E1 - Tywin; current - Jaime/Tyrion. Jamie eldest son, but he gave it up to be Kingsguard so technically it's Tyrion?

Tully: S1E1 - Hoster; current - Edmure

Martell: S1E1 - Doran; current - extinct

Arryn: S1E1 - Lord Robyn Arryn. since Jon was dead to begin the episode, I guess that means Robyn is the only one who has survived thus far, despite being stripped of Warden of the East title for awhile
smokeythebear
AG
Sir Ilyn Payne says

"......mmmh?...."
pete_claw98
AG
Has anyone considered Dani on the throne, married to Jaime? Jon is dead and it combines the 2 best houses.

Sansa and Gendry.

Arya as kings guard.

10Aggie10
AG
even most of the "minor" families have seen turnover: Greyjoy, Frey, Bolton, Tyrell, Whent, Florent. I guess Manderly has remained the same

and Targaryen - Viserys died and now it's Daenerys (or is it Aegon/Jon?)
10Aggie10
AG
smokeythebear said:

Sir Ilyn Payne says

"......mmmh?...."

good point on Ilyn. I considered him, but since he was written out due to illness of actor I decided he wasn't technically still around like Robyn Arryn actor/character
CFTXAG10
AG
pete_claw98 said:

Has anyone considered Dani on the throne, married to Jaime? Jon is dead and it combines the 2 best houses.

Sansa and Gendry.

Arya as kings guard.

Got a feeling Jaime doesn't make it to the end. I know its been guessed/explained that Arya could use Jaime's face to kill Cersei, but that seems kinda "too obvious" to me. The image of Jaime and Dani together doesn't seem right to me for some reason, but at least they have boning their relatives in common.
wangus12
AG
pete_claw98 said:

Sansa and Gendry.

Arya as kings guard.

That sounds like some fan fiction there. Kind of like the people who want Jon and Sansa to hook up
pete_claw98
AG
What about Cersie's baby having dark hair, because it's Euron's. That causes Jaime to loose it and kill her. I can't imagine him killing her just for the good of the Kingdom. There has to be a spark. Like when Darth Vader tells Luke that he's going to turn Leia to the dark side and Luke looses his S$&t.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
wangus12 said:

pete_claw98 said:

Sansa and Gendry.

Arya as kings guard.

That sounds like some fan fiction there. Kind of like the people who want Jon and Sansa to hook up
Even in Westeros women don't typically marry the guy who murdered their father.

If Jon is a King, he can legitimize Gendry from ******* to Baratheon, then abdicate the throne to Gendry. Gendry marries Sansa and we have the Baratheon-Stark wedding we were promised in S1, E1 and Sansa gets to be queen after all.

ChipFTAC01
AG
I can't remember, have Jamie and Dany crosses paths yet?
canadiaggie
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Sort of. Battle of the Crossroads. No face to face interaction
ChipFTAC01
AG
That's right. But he wasn't at the meeting at the Dragon Pit, right?
canadiaggie
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

That's right. But he wasn't at the meeting at the Dragon Pit, right?
Oops, completely forgot about him being there. He was. He confronted Cersei about it later
ChipFTAC01
AG
Did Dany not bring up, "Hey, aren't you the guy that killed my father despite having a sworn oath to defend him?" I (obviously) don't remember
tk for tu juan
Speaking of Dany:
https://www.comicpalooza.com/guests/2019-guests/
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Bran will save Jaime when Jaime shows up at winterfell and asks to join. Dany says " you killed my father, prepare to die" Bran says " guy needed killin, here is why."
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
MEEN Ag 05
AG
There can only be three potential endings for Robyn Arryn.

1) He actually has the best chance to end up on the iron throne because he is the least threatening to everyone and no one bothers to kill him. He'll simply just climb the steps to the throne once everyone else is dead from the fighting.

2) He falls through the moon door while yelling "SMAATH THE BEEDELS!"

3) He is Kyser Soze.

double aught
AG
Can't believe you guys have spent the last two pages on Robyn Arryn.
Liquid Wrench
We just need something to kill time while we wait for the next hot CTRL+ALT+DEL youtube video to drop breaking things down for us.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
double aught said:

It's like football offseason only worse. it's been almost 2 years since S7. we've run out of topics.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

double aught said:

It's like football offseason only worse. it's been almost 2 years since S7. we've run out of topics.

Robyn is essentially "Texas Aggies" in the end zone or what's our walkout song going to be?
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Sarduakar said:

Bran will save Jaime when Jaime shows up at winterfell and asks to join. Dany says " you killed my father, prepare to die" Bran says " guy needed killin, here is why."

Hello, my name is Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regent of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons. You killed my father. Now prepare to die!

double aught
AG
Watching S6E6. I had forgotten that the high sparrow story stretched over almost two entire seasons. Way too long. But it was pretty cool when Jaime rode his horse up that staircase.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
double aught said:

Watching S6E6. I had forgotten that the high sparrow story stretched over almost two entire seasons. Way too long. But it was pretty cool when Jaime rode his horse up that staircase.

Shame
wangus12
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Speaking of Dany:
https://www.comicpalooza.com/guests/2019-guests/
F that. Go for Missandie
Belton Ag
AG
Dang that's a top shelf duo right there. You'd be a TexAgs god if you could go and take home Dany and Missandei and kick Corporal Upham in the nuts on the way out.
chipotle
canadiaggie said:

ChipFTAC01 said:

Sort of. Battle of the Crossroads. No face to face interaction

"Member that time you tried to kill me? LOL"

BTW they exchanged at the dragon pit sex party
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
If Jamie kills Cersei - sorry BES I forgot the spoiler tags - are people going to start calling him Queenslayer or stick to Kingslayer? It will probably be what generation you are.

The old guard will be like, "yo, guy got his rep killing KIng Aerys. My mama named him Kingslayer, I'm gonna call him Kingslayer."

But the younger generation, who never even met Aerys, knows Cersei is a crazy ass and occasionally naked ass B, and they're all like "One day I was in here cutting hair and you know who walked in? ROBERT BARATHEON THE KING! And I said, Robert Baratheon, let me ask you a question. Who's the baddest MFer in the whole 7 kingdoms? And he looked me straight in the eye and he said "Fa real? My wife."
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

If Jamie kills Cersei - sorry BES I forgot the spoiler tags - are people going to start calling him Queenslayer or stick to Kingslayer? It will probably be what generation you are.

The old guard will be like, "yo, guy got his rep killing KIng Aerys. My mama named him Kingslayer, I'm gonna call him Kingslayer."

But the younger generation, who never even met Aerys, knows Cersei is a crazy ass and occasionally naked ass B, and they're all like "One day I was in here cutting hair and you know who walked in? ROBERT BARATHEON THE KING! And I said, Robert Baratheon, let me ask you a question. Who's the baddest MFer in the whole 7 kingdoms? And he looked me straight in the eye and he said "Fa real? My wife."

I think it'll have to be something more nonspecific like Regicidal Maniac, Regislayer, Crowndropper, Oathbreaker, or maybe something positive like Kingdom Saver, Firestopper or Goldfingers
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Funny.

Luckily (and unluckily) for Jaime, I highly doubt he's around to hear those names.
redline248
AG
What would be a worse hypothetical fate for Jaime? Dying in battle against Cersei's Lannister forces or living to an old age after killing her?
First Page Last Page
Page 54 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.