****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,411 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Stive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My brain keeps going back to his page in the Kingsguard book being essentially blank.

I think he does something to warrant his accomplishment being put in there.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Holy crap....just started watching The Dirt the Motley Crue music biopic on Netflix.....

In the intro scene for Mick Mars the guitarist (oldest of the Crue) I was like.....no way that looks like....

yep it's Ramsay Bolton!!!!!!

Far left here

and far right here

Tommy Lee is played by "rapper" Machine Gun Kelly.
Vince Neil is played by the Lee Harvey Oswald guy from 11.22.63 on Hulu
don't think i know the guy playing Nikki Sixx.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

If Jamie kills Cersei - sorry BES I forgot the spoiler tags - are people going to start calling him Queenslayer or stick to Kingslayer? It will probably be what generation you are.
Queenslayer. New (cover) band name, I call it.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sorry Iwan. You're a great actor but you'll never not be Ramsay Bolton to me.
Liquid Wrench
Ever seen Vicious?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Holy crap....just started watching The Dirt the Motley Crue music biopic on Netflix.....

In the intro scene for Mick Mars the guitarist (oldest of the Crue) I was like.....no way that looks like....

yep it's Ramsay Bolton!!!!!!

Far left here

and far right here

Tommy Lee is played by "rapper" Machine Gun Kelly.
Vince Neil is played by the Lee Harvey Oswald guy from 11.22.63 on Hulu
don't think i know the guy playing Nikki Sixx.

Who is playing Pam Anderson?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Haven't got there yet. I paused halfway thru. The Heather Locklear chick is a dead ringer though.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TheDraw said:

Why must there always be a stark in winterfell? Anyone know why?

tk for tu juan
Two weeks

bearamedic99
AG
I miss Michael Ironside. An enjoyable actor.

I know he's not dead but I believe he had a nasty stroke a while back then dropped out of acting.
TheBruceWayne
It's getting so close
Robert C. Christian
AG
bearamedic99 said:

I know he's not dead but I believe he had a nasty stroke a while back then dropped out of acting.
Good news, he is still acting and appears to be very active.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TheBruceWayne
does anyone else watch any theory videos on YT?
Sex Panther
AG
That was pretty awesome
Ol Jock 99
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

As the biggest Jack White/White Stripes fan on here, I approached it with some trepidation, but it was really well done. Bravo.
RichardSplet
I like Alt Shift X's videos
CFTXAG10
AG
Damn, just wrapped a S7 rewatch and now I need confirmation that Tormund is still alive
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Damn, just wrapped a S7 rewatch and now I need confirmation that Tormund is still alive

he is... he was in the preview for S8 for one thing... some say that could have been reused S7 footage though. also confirmation that he was at certain shooting locations during filming
CFTXAG10
AG
Thank you
Belton Ag
AG
I'm probably stirring up trouble but why was that question in spoiler tags? Wouldn't that be legitimate, open discussion at this point? Two weeks before the season starts?
Ol Jock 99
AG
Belton Ag said:

I'm probably stirring up trouble but why was that question in spoiler tags? Wouldn't that be legitimate, open discussion at this point? Two weeks before the season starts?

Over tagging is as bad as no tagging.
CFTXAG10
AG
I don't spoiler tag much but hard to tell what's fair game or won't cause someone to b****. Obviously I'd expect that if you are in this thread you've watched through S7 but who knows. I'm taking the tag off.
Thisguy1
This will be my first year to stream it through HBOGO as they are released. Does it become available the same time it comes on live or when?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

I don't spoiler tag much but hard to tell what's fair game or won't cause someone to b****. Obviously I'd expect that if you are in this thread you've watched through S7 but who knows. I'm taking the tag off.

I'll leave mine on... nothing wrong with your question - if people want to see the answer they can look at mine. But as it contains some info that is outside of "publicly" released official information spoiler tag is warranted.
Liquid Wrench
Just finished S1 episode 8; can't wait to see how Ned outsmarts the Lannisters and gets revenge on Jaime and proves that the Lannisters were definitely behind the murder of Jon Arryn and bring justice to Catelyn's sweet sister Lysa.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Thisguy1 said:

This will be my first year to stream it through HBOGO as they are released. Does it become available the same time it comes on live or when?

Yes..... but about 20-30 seconds or so after the clock actually hits 8:00pm in my experience. Keep refreshing.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Social Media Influencer said:

Just finished S1 episode 8; can't wait to see how Ned outsmarts the Lannisters and gets revenge on Jaime and proves that the Lannisters were definitely behind the murder of Jon Arryn and bring justice to Catelyn's sweet sister Lysa.

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." --Ramsay
Icecream_Ag
S
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Social Media Influencer said:

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." --Ramsay
double spoilers
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Always 3 mins early for me.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Robert C. Christian said:

bearamedic99 said:

Good news, he is still acting and appears to be very active.

Was there anything better in 1980s TV than in V: The Final Battle when Ham Tyler takes the red dust and chokes Steven the VIsitor leader with it?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Always 3 mins early for me.
hmmm weird.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That's ****ing dope.
First Page Last Page
Page 55 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.