****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,391 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Kate Beckett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ordering HBO tomorrow since my billing cycle ends today.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Time flies. (Circa 2009)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
And this was GRRM's costume in the unaired / scrapped pilot filmed in 2009.

Kate Beckett
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Lmao wow
Ol Jock 99
AG
Random merchant in Pentos.
Prosperdick
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I know GRRM likes hats but....just wow.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Pretty fantastic insight.

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Time flies. (Circa 2009)
Jon Snow looks like the kind of kid I used to shove into the water fountain when he was walking by me in the hall in high school in this picture.
tk for tu juan
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
April Fool's Day I'm sure......looked so forced reaction.....

lol nevermind i just watched the rest.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Official promo
TheDraw
AG
New theory - Jaqen H'ghar was hired to kill Ned Stark by Littlefinger. Littlefinger wanted Ned dead for another shot at Catelyn stark the love of his life. Anticipating if Ned was going to be sent to the wall, Jaqen was hired to kill him on the way up.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
TheDraw said:

New theory - Jaqen H'ghar was hired to kill Ned Stark by Littlefinger. Littlefinger wanted Ned dead for another shot at Catelyn stark the love of his life. Anticipating if Ned was going to be sent to the wall, Jaqen was hired to kill him on the way up.

since Ned is dead and LF too for that matter....what impact would that have? i fail to see any value in that.
TheDraw
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

TheDraw said:

since Ned is dead and LF too for that matter....what impact would that have? i fail to see any value in that.

Ned wasnt dead when LF hired the faceless men. LF didnt know what Jeoffrey was going to do. Jacquen was in the black cells before the beheading.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
TheDraw said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

TheDraw said:

Ned wasnt dead when LF hired the faceless men. LF didnt know what Jeoffrey was going to do. Jacquen was in the black cells before the beheading.

I meant what does it matter now???
Ol Jock 99
AG
One of my biggest wishes from the rewatch is that I wish more was filmed in the day. I get dark equal dramatic, but dang a LOT of scenes are hard to make out what's happening.
double aught
AG
I think some of that was intentional, to save money. Battle of Blackwater for example.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Icecream_Ag
S
Teddy Perkins said:

&ehk=qgrpeuL99Zqxqo4owS6ghA
Thisguy1
Teddy Perkins said:

Jamie's gold hand and Jon's sword?
Stive
AG
I thought that was a generic glove but maybe it was Jaime's hand. Jon's sword was the only thing specific I recognized during the first viewing.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Believe you are correct on the hand. It is a right hand, and looks decorated. Naturally, the scene is too dark to say for sure.
Icecream_Ag
S
The chain is also relevant but I can't place it
RC_57
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

The chain is also relevant but I can't place it
Uncle Benjin's (sp?) maybe?
wangus12
AG
Jon's sword, Jaime's hand, Bran's wheelchair, the feather from the crypts, Dany's 3 headed dragon chain, Tyrion's hand of the queen pin, Needle
wangus12
AG
Urban Ag
AG
wangus12 said:

Jon's sword, Jaime's hand, Bran's wheelchair, the feather from the crypts, Dany's 3 headed dragon chain, Tyrion's hand of the queen pin, Needle
I've got it!

Spoiler Alert!

There's going to be a big ass battle at Winterfell and some peeps gonna die and a bunch of sh** gonna get wrecked.

The survivors aren't seen in that teaser because they're in the great hall inside the castle having some shawarma and collecting their thoughts.
Ol Jock 99
AG
wangus12 said:

Jon's sword, Jaime's hand, Bran's wheelchair, Sansa's feather from the crypts, Dany's 3 headed dragon chain, Tyrion's hand of the queen pin, Arya's Needle
Know what we didn't see?

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Urban Ag
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

wangus12 said:

Jon's sword, Jaime's hand, Bran's wheelchair, Sansa's feather from the crypts, Dany's 3 headed dragon chain, Tyrion's hand of the queen pin, Arya's Needle
Know what we didn't see?

Pod: Ser, uh, I mean, M'Lady, I have a question....

Brienne: Yes Podrick.

Pod: The girls, I mean, sorry, the ladies in Kings Landing I told you about....

Brienne: I think you meant "hoars" Pod....go ahead.....

Pod: Right. Well Ser, I mean, sorry, M'Lady, they kept referring to me as "Tri-Pod" instead Podrick or just Pod, M'Lady do you know why they would call me...

Brienne: That's enough Podrick.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Urban Ag said:

Ol Jock 99 said:

wangus12 said:

Know what we didn't see?

Pod: Ser, uh, I mean, M'Lady, I have a question....

Brienne: Yes Podrick.

Pod: The girls, I mean, sorry, the ladies in Kings Landing I told you about....

Brienne: I think you meant "hoars" Pod....go ahead.....

Pod: Right. Well Ser, I mean, sorry, M'Lady, they kept referring to me as "Tri-Pod" instead Podrick or just Pod, M'Lady do you know why they would call me...

Brienne: That's enough Podrick.

Three legs for three ladies.
TheDraw
AG
Guys what if azhora hai became the 13th commander of the nights watch who became the Night King when his wife whom was sacrificed to make light bringer became a white walker. I mean it's assumed that Nissa Nissa died during the creation of Lightbringer, but what if she didn't what if Nissa Nissa became a White Walker. Azhora Hai couldnt say no to his dead love. .
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
TheDraw said:

Guys what if azhora hai became the 13th commander of the nights watch who became the Night King when his wife whom was sacrificed to make light bringer became a white walker. I mean it's assumed that Nissa Nissa died during the creation of Lightbringer, but what if she didn't what if Nissa Nissa became a White Walker. Azhora Hai couldnt say no to his dead love. .

is your lunch break over at the comic book store yet?
First Page Last Page
Page 56 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.