****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,628 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
emtes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Because it's the Starks' home and it's the first place we are introduced to in the show. It's like a home base. Winterfell and KL are in every credits.

99% sure The Wall is too.

And wherever Dany is too
gomerschlep
AG
Social Media Influencer said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

CapCityAg89 said:

Funny. But they MUST be drunk. Sophie Turner is ****ing hot though.

She gets hotter every year. She looks so much better as a blonde.
Maybe it's just me, but I think most girls look better in their 20's than they do at 13 or 14 or whatever she was when GoT started.
Thanks for your courage in putting this highly controversial opinion out there
TheDraw
AG
Why must there always be a stark in winterfell? Anyone know why?
TheDraw
AG
Also, is coldhands really dead? Remember he was turned the same way the Night King was, with a shard of dragon glass in his chest. He is undead.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Battle of the Basterds tonight.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TheDraw said:

TheDraw
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

TheDraw said:

But why? We have seen NO magic at all at winterfell.
jenn96
AG
TheDraw said:

Lots of fan theories, nothing in the book or show that has ever explained it. (Or even in World of Ice and Fire, which barely mentioned the North).

Most of the fan theories are WAY too complicated in my opinion but I do believe it's a holdover from the Starks defeating the Others in the Long Night and is tied into the old magic that built the Wall and Winterfell. Same reason that the Stark kings and lords are buried with iron in their hands, and tied into the Others reappearing along with dragons and direwolves in GOT. I would love it if there was a great backstory explaining the Starks, Winter and the relationship with the Others but the show probably won't spend that much time on it and the books are done.

I'm sure the show will tell about the Long Night - they kind of have to to figure out how to fight the Others now and that's basically the only reason Bran is around is tell the history, and there will be parallels (and false parallels). But I don't think it will be as complex as a lot of us would love to see.

My only real hope is that GRRM will write a history of the North similar to Blood and Fire, but I doubt that happens.
M.C. Swag
AG
It's just an expression. Don't overthink it.
TheDraw
AG
M.C. Swag said:

What about if coldhands really dead? Remember he was turned the same way the Night King was, with a shard of dragon glass in his chest. He is undead.
smokeythebear
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Like how a Lannister always pays their debts. Not actually their house words, but a commonly known idiom, nonetheless.
Robert C. Christian
AG
double aught
AG
P1 Domo kills it.
bearamedic99
AG
Any predictions for Lady Lyanna Mormont? Will she marry Bran and become the Lady of Winterfell?

Predictions not spoilers please
Liquid Wrench
My uninformed guess is that the only big developments we see on the Mormont front is that Jorah gets to go home to Bear Island. You know, assuming....
Icecream_Ag
S
bearamedic99 said:

Any predictions for Lady Lyanna Mormont? Will she marry Bran and become the Lady of Winterfell?

Predictions not spoilers please
Lyanna glares so hard at Jon for the expedition beyond the wall, he hides behind the Night King because it's safer. Night King takes one look at the glare and throws Jon back and runs back beyond the wall.
Agnzona
I went Lyanna to wield the sword.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
redline248
AG
Lyanna would not give up Bear Island to Jorah, or to marry Bran and go to Winterfell. Are there even any houses left with men worth marrying?
Agnzona
I kiddied that she marries Robin and he throws himself though the moon door from fear on their wedding night.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Agnzona said:

I kiddied that she marries Robin and he throws himself though the moon door from fear on their wedding night.

I also have a theory about Robin going through the moon door too. I hope it's just put in randomly and abruptly without comment.
Liquid Wrench
I do wonder what's going on at the Vale with Mummy and Littlefinger dead. Suppose Robin is just sitting up there making peasants fly all day? That's probably what any of us would do in his position.

And I guess the Knights of the Vale are pledged to Jon Snow now and awaiting his command?

Come to think of it, that might not be a bad place for Cersei to send her mercenaries to get a base in the North.

*sigh, edited some more typos.
redline248
AG
Littlefinger left Robyn in the care of one of the Vale lords, but then later we saw that same lord in Winterfell telling Littlefinger to get f-cked when he was about to lose his larynx. I suppose it's possible they brought sweet Robyn along to Winterfell, but unlikely.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
The Vale may be north of Kings landing, but it isnt in "The North"
Urban Ag
AG
I highly doubt we see anything with Robyn Arryn in the final season.
chipotle
If one precious second of the last series episodes is wasted on Robyn I'm going to be terrible vexed.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
chipotle said:

If one precious second of the last series episodes is wasted on Robyn I'm going to be terrible vexed.
I'd be happy if: They showed up for the pending fight and someone asks them "What did Robyn say about it?" and they reply "he said AAAAAHHHHHHHH after they threw him out the moon door".

So five seconds max.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Finland
wangus12
AG
Urban Ag said:

There is gonna be 1 random scene that has Robyn goofing around in the Eyrie and he trips through the moon door. End episode.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Urban Ag said:

spoiler info - not concerning plot - read at your own risk

it is known the actor playing him was in at least 1 location they were filming along with other actors.

could be a red herring too though, but I kinda assume he was there for a reason and not just hanging out.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

FYI....the actor playing Robyn has aged a bit finally he is actually 18 now.... hell maybe he gets to wed Lady Mormont (the actress playing her is actually 15 now, but I think her show age is younger so maybe they are just betrothed).

EDIT - sorry about HUGE photo... I replaced it.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Still the most punchable face in Westeros.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Still the most punchable face in Westeros.

living maybe... but not most punchable ever....

Ol Jock 99
AG
Have to wonder what it is like as an actor playing a role like Sweet Robyn.

Agent: GOOD NEWS! You have been cast in a recurring role in the biggest show on TV.
Actor: WONDERFUL!
Agent: Minor catch....you'll be a huge mama's boy and p*$$y and very well may get type casted because of it.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

Have to wonder what it is like as an actor playing a role like Sweet Robyn.

Agent: GOOD NEWS! You have been cast in a recurring role in the biggest show on TV.
Actor: WONDERFUL!
Agent: Minor catch....you'll be a huge mama's boy and p*$$y and very well may get type casted because of it.

Agent: you're also on the short list to play one of the Jonas Brothers in a upcoming biopic
Ol Jock 99
AG
Wonder if he'll spend some quality time with Sophie Turner. For reseach purposes of course.
First Page Last Page
Page 53 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.