Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,859,102 Views | 43819 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by TCTTS
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AliasMan02 said:

Couple of tough matchups this round.
Yeah. Got real this round.

Azariah
AG
Where the hell do I vote?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Good stuff. But,
Quote:

were run over by the three you know really well and the only redeeming Sand Snake from Game of Thrones, aka the one that got naked.
Wrong Sand Snake.

On the left (the one who looks like an "angry little boy") is the one in this contest.

The middle one is the hot one who showed her boobs. (And someone who would actually be competitive in this contest.)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Azariah said:

Where the hell do I vote?

https://forms.gle/BcoPv86hS1r2aTYK9
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Most of those were pretty easy for me, except for the last one.

Really wanted to vote for the hot Tico sister, but I have to admit, I voted with my heart, because Keri Russel was one of my first movie crushes ever, before I even knew what a crush was. (The hot babysitter in Honey I Blew up the Kid.)

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Unrelated...

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
It is very telling of who we lot are at heart by how WAY WAY WAY more people are voting in this contest than the last one.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Unrelated...

Luke looks like he just realized he's about to have a massive bout of diarreha in the next 5 minutes but he has no idea where the bathroom is on the Death Star.
redline248
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Good stuff. But,
Quote:

were run over by the three you know really well and the only redeeming Sand Snake from Game of Thrones, aka the one that got naked.
Wrong Sand Snake.

On the left (the one who looks like an "angry little boy") is the one in this contest.

The middle one is the hot one who showed her boobs. (And someone who would actually be competitive in this contest.)
I actually think the one on the right is the hottest, and I know AliasMan will agree. However, the one in the middle showed her boobs and gets an auto-upgrade.
TV Casualty
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Unrelated...

Shooting face or O face?
AliasMan02
AG
Jessica liked one of my tweets once, so... yeah. It's pretty serious.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TV Casualty said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Unrelated...

Shooting face or O face?
Both, at times.
Malachi Constant
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Best pair in the whole show, imo. (And that's saying something!)
Saxsoon
AG
Luke got some Patrick Batemen vibes as he slaughters storm troopers
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Saxsoon
AG
Based on the photo used, I think Swallow may overthrow the Mad Queen
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
https://www.starwars.com/news/the-classic-star-wars-episode-i-racer-comes-to-nintendo-switch-and-ps4

Now this is podracing!
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
A coworker and I once crashed our server at work in the early 2000s after linking our machines to play this game together on Macs. We pretended like we didn't know what was going on when people started complaining about how slow everything was going. It eventually crashed everything and the president of the company called from the parent office demanding to know what was going on. The two of us were like Jim Halpert telling the camera to stop pointing at him when Andy Bernard goes crazy after finding his stapler in Jello. Our love of Podracer brought the office to a halt for about 3 hours.

To give you some perspective of how long ago this was, we downloaded the game off of Limewire.
kdm_01
AG
Releasing in "spring". Never played the original but could be fun to take it in with the kids.
fig96
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-classic-star-wars-episode-i-racer-comes-to-nintendo-switch-and-ps4

Now this is podracing!
I will buy and play the heck out of this.
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Mark Hamill is a consummate storyteller.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AliasMan02 said:

Jessica liked one of my tweets once, so... yeah. It's pretty serious.
YouBet
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Good stuff. But,
Quote:

Wrong Sand Snake.

I don't know who any of these women are and I think none of them are attractive judging from this picture.
TCTTS
AG
Who else is now extremely curious as to who YouBet actually does find attractive, and insists he posts pics of everyone he's ever seriously dated?
canadiaggie
AG
Lupita vs Daisy has to be the hardest matchup. Would both in an instant
The Collective
AG
TCTTS said:

Who else is now extremely curious as to who YouBet actually does find attractive, and insists he posts pics of everyone he's ever seriously dated?

Feels relevant
YouBet
AG
TCTTS said:

It looks as if these ladies were in GoT? We only made it through season 3 before we got behind, so I don't recall them. We do have GoT back in our queue now for pandemic watching, so I look forward to catching up with the rest of America.

I have dated several ladies IRL quite a bit more attractive than these three including both my wives. You will just have to trust me.

I was also worth millions of dollars......before COVID.
The Collective
AG
YouBet said:

I was also worth millions of dollars......before COVID.

**** COVID.
TCTTS
AG

https://deadline.com/2020/03/the-mandalorian-season-2-cast-michael-biehn-joins-bill-burr-returning-1202892470/
Belton Ag
AG
Quote:

Mandalorian, set five years after the 1983 Star Wars movie Return of the Jedi, follows a bounty hunter, who is protecting a highly coveted Jedi-powered baby Yoda from falling into the hands of the villainous Imperial Empire.
You just never see an empire that isn't imperial these days.
MGS
An Emperorless Imperial Empire?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Princess Leia 69s Ahsoka to Reach Elite Road to Jabba Elite 8

Princess Leia Organa, last surviving heir to the destroyed planet Alderaan, recorded 69% of the vote to defeat Ashley Eckstein's Ahsoka Tano in Thursday's Sweet 16 of the Road to Jabba's competition.
What do you mean that headline was misleading?

The lovely, late Carrie Fisher moves on to the quarterfinals for a showdown against Shannon McRandle, the embodiment - emphasis on the BODI - of Mara Jade, who blasted Femi Taylor's Oola 67.4%-32.6%.

The Nabooty regional final is no surprise to anyone with a pulse. Top seeded Natalie Portman (Padme Amidala / Mrs. Thor), crushed Keisha whoever whatsherface 95.7%-4.3%. Keira Knightely had more trouble with Rose Byrne, but still coasted to a 65.2%-34.8% triumph, proving once and for all that it's totally worth watching the entire weird movie Domino to get to that one part, you know the part I'm talking about.

The Stardust regional finale is also a no-brainer. Felicity Jones crushed Thandie Newton 82.6%-17.4%, while #2 seed Emilia Clarke's fans spit on Emily Swallow (thank you), giving Khaleesi, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Character from the first Six Seasons, Drinker of Starbucks, and Pointless Destroyer of a City that she then was going to have to rebuild from scratch, 69.6%-30.4%.

And then there's the sequel superpowers Daisy Ridley and Keri Russell. Rey crushed Maz Kanata 89.1%-10.9% and Zori Bliss did likewise to Paige Tico 87%-13%.
Here comes the Elite 8, and they are pretty damn elite fellas.

#1 Carrie Fisher vs. #3 Shannon McRandle

#1 Natalie Portman vs. #2 Keira Knightley

#1 Felicity Jones vs. #2 Emilia Clarke

#1 Daisy Ridley vs. #2 Keri Russell

VOTE
YouBet
AG
1. Ive never seen that beach pic of Carrie. Damn.
2. This will be hard here on out.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
YouBet said:

2. This will be hard here on out.

First Page Last Page
Page 917 of 1252

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.