Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,972,862 Views | 44111 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by jokershady
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Other way.

I must have purged this. So that top pic is supposed to be Yoda?? lol.
The Porkchop Express
YouBet said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Other way.

It was like that o the original movie. They switched it in 2010 or 2011 I think.
maroon barchetta

jokershady
AG
This was too good to not post here….from Babylon Bee

https://babylonbee.com/news/new-star-wars-game-lets-you-play-as-lesbian-jedi-who-drives-subaru-landspeeder

Quote:

In "Galactic Lesbians," players step into the boots of Jedi Knight Meg Virks, a fierce and empowered nonbinary warrior with a penchant for both lightsaber battles and smoking cigarettes with her cats. But what sets Meg apart from her Jedi predecessors is her trusty steed: a sleek Subaru Landspeeder, complete with rainbow decals and a bumper sticker that reads "I Find Your Lack Of Sass Disturbing."

"We wanted to create a game that truly reflects the diversity of the Star Wars gaming community," said game designer Karlee Jenkins (Xe/they). "And what better way to do that than to cater to .000001% of the Star Wars fanbase? It's the epitome of representation."

In "Galactic Lesbians," players will embark on a quest to save the galaxy from the clutches of the evil Sith Lord Darth Gigchad, all while navigating the complexities of queerness, oppression, and political activism. Along the way, they'll encounter a colorful cast of characters, including Sapphira's trusty translating droid sidekick, LGBT3-PO.

"I've been waiting my whole life for a game like this," said one excited player. "Finally, I can live out my dream of being a lesbian Jedi with a bedazzled Landspeeder. It's like they made this game just for me and absolutely no one else."

At publishing time, The game still had no preorders.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
What's taking that one excited player so long to pre-order?
#FJB
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

YouBet said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Other way.

It was like that o the original movie. They switched it in 2010 or 2011 I think.

One of the few cases where the puppet was far worse than the CGI version.

Not sure what they did to the puppet exactly but they botched it. Puppet Yoda looks weird as hell in TPM.
txagman1998
AG
Quote:

In "Galactic Lesbians," players step into the boots of Jedi Knight Meg Virks, a fierce and empowered nonbinary warrior with a penchant for both lightsaber battles and smoking Death sticks with her Loth-cats.

There you go Babylon Bee, fixed your post.
maroon barchetta

Decay
AG
More improbable move: three-inch punch to escape an underground coffin or force-zoomin to get back to your spaceship
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Kill Bill was over the top on purpose though.
BenTheGoodAg
AG
jokershady
AG
What's funny to me is after watching interviews with Diego Luna I can no longer pronounce the names Jabba and R2D2….

It's now pronounced "Yabba" and "Arturito"
First Page Refresh
Page 1261 of 1261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.