Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,859,467 Views | 43819 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by TCTTS
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

I wonder if Han ever got to see Leia in the jabba slave outfit. Everyone else got to see it.
In any case, he probably banged Leia soon after ROTJ. That was roughly a year after ESB, so that's a year of sexual frustration Leia had to bottle up. Han was frozen so he was just chilling that whole time.
AGGies0311
But if he was frozen his sperm would have died too. So he would have been shooting blanks for a while.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Aren't sperm donations frozen and then are fine to use?

Not that it matters, Kylo wouldn't have been conceived for a while after that.

Edit: Wow, per Wookieepedia, Kylo was born 1 year after the Battle of Endor, meaning he was conceived pretty soon after ROTJ.

Like I said, Leia was ready to go.
Flashdiaz
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Aren't sperm donations frozen and then are fine to use?

Not that it matters, Kylo wouldn't have been conceived for a while after that.

Edit: Wow, per Wookieepedia, Kylo was born 1 year after the Battle of Endor, meaning he was conceived pretty soon after ROTJ.

Like I said, Leia was ready to go.
maybe Kylo's mood swings can be attributed to carbonite sickness of the balls.
TXAG 05
AG
They probably had a quick hitter or two in the bathroom on the Falcon on the way to the fleet.
AgMarauder04
AG
Cstrickland05 said:

They probably had a quick hitter or two in the bathroom on the Falcon on the way to the fleet.
What, are you kidding? Hyperspace is on autpilot. He just hung a sock on the doorknob of his cabin
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Oh wow, somehow had never seen that deleted sandstorm scene before, really dug it.

Dumb as it sounds, that extra long handshake between Han and Luke makes me both happy and sad at the same time.
twilly
AG
Cstrickland05 said:

So she became a member of the 12 parsec club.
Liquid Wrench
Can we be sure that Han is actually the father and not midichlorians?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I volunteered at my kids' school book fair today. They all sorts of Star Wars books. In looking at one called "Everything Star Wars" I found a few new pictures and descriptions I hadn't seen before. Sorry the pictures aren't of great quality - and MILD spoilers abound.

TCTTS
AG
Muck's even coming in hot with the scoops now. I love it.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
wangus12
AG
****s gonna be going down on Canto Bight. Everybody clubbing

Beat40
TCTTS said:

I just find it funny it's coming from kids books at a school book fair. Awesome, but funny none the less.

Post is no slight, just the image conjured in my head...volunteering at a school book fair and then getting lost in the Star Wars books while on volunteer duty.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Finished watching a play through of Battlefront II's campaign, and it's pretty decent if not a little predictable.

One thing that's mentioned at the end though is that Iden and Del had a daughter....
redline248
AG
Who are those 2 people? Never played the new games
jabberwalkie09
AG
redline248 said:

Who are those 2 people? Never played the new games
Characters in the new Battlefront game. Iden Versio, Gideon Hask, and Del Meeko make up Inferno Squad, an Imperial Special Forces unit. You play as them and the story focus mainly around the months after the Rebellion wins at the Battle of Endor but continues after it to the Battle of Jakku. Spoilers to follow.

The ending sequence is decades after Jakku is won by the Rebellion, with Kylo looking for Luke using his mind interrogation on Del to find the map, Lor San Tekka. It's mentioned then by Hask, who had survived Jakku and being shot down by Iden, that Del had found faith in the Force and had a daughter with Iden. Hask then executes Del, ordering him and his crew to be buried but the Corvus to be left alone.
Ag Since 83
AG
I'm about halfway through the campaign and it's pretty enjoyable.

Online multiplayer is pretty disappointing. They could have just taken exactly what they did in Battlefront and expand it to all time periods and it would be a big improvement over this, IMO
AliasMan02
AG
Ag Since 83 said:

Online multiplayer is pretty disappointing. They could have just taken exactly what they did in Battlefront and expand it to all time periods and it would be a big improvement over this, IMO

How is the new fighter combat?
Ag Since 83
AG
AliasMan02 said:

Ag Since 83 said:

How is the new fighter combat?
I only played it once last night and got my ass kicked, but I was never very good at the fighter combat online. The graphics are good so I think if you like the fighter modes, you might like this one, but again I didn't spend too much time in it exploring the power ups/hero options, but if you read the (mostly negative) reviews of how that works in the other game modes, it is similar here. The flight missions in the campaign are pretty good and more my skill level
TCTTS
AG
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Beat40 said:

TCTTS said:

I just find it funny it's coming from kids books at a school book fair. Awesome, but funny none the less.

Post is no slight, just the image conjured in my head...volunteering at a school book fair and then getting lost in the Star Wars books while on volunteer duty.

Oh, I was picking up the Star Wars books like 3 minutes after I got there. Also was wearing a Millenium Falcon shirt and trying to get the kids that were unsure what they wanted to buy Star Wars stickers.
jokershady
AG
TCTTS said:

So cool! Took my family on that tour in Disney World back in August.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Mark F'ing Hamill
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
29 days till The Last Jedi.
double aught
AG
Star Tours has been totally revamped from the old version, right?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
New posters for IMAX and AMC.

Have to say, of all the posters released, I think this last one is my favorite.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
double aught said:

Star Tours has been totally revamped from the old version, right?
Yep, they added locations from the prequels and TFA, and made it 3D. And I think it's randomized to take you to new locations every time.
wangus12
AG
If I ever get a chance to meet Mark Hamill, I'll probably just die
wangus12
AG
In regards to the recent sham at EA over the new Battlefront game

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Murder Hornet
AG
I read that in his Joker voice
twilly
AG

This weeks show gets heavy into Battlefront II. Which is cool in and of itself. But what I find really awesome is apparently there is a paintball course in CA made up for "real-life" combat in the Star Wars universe

At first I thought it was just some stunt that Lucasfilm gen'd up, but alas it is a real place Hollywood Sports Park. They call the arena "LUNAR WARS".
AliasMan02
AG
On a whim, I listened to Dark Disciple over the past little while. I had read it previously, and had it ranked as my top novel. Finished it today.

I'm not sure it belongs at the absolute top of my list where I had it, but it's really good. The only thing that hangs it up a little are a few elements that seemed extraneous, and a final act that went a little too long. Notably, the Mahran race and Desh in particular served no real narrative purpose, and Voss's first return to the fold was very uneven and could have been compressed.

However, it's definitely one of the best arcs. A novel about the exploits of Ventress and Voss can't be anything but awesome. I soooo wish that the final season of Clone Wars had happened, as this would have been its greatest story.

Now listening to Heir to the Jedi, which I had previously read, and had at the bottom of my list. While it's not without its charms, so far it definitely belongs at the bottom of my list. The first person narrative really doesn't do it much credit at all.
First Page Last Page
Page 629 of 1252

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.