Someone shot at Donald Trump

17,564 Views | 222 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Also, learn a little about Nimrod.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod
jonb02
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Biden's got the burden of proof to show that he didn't just try to take out his political rival.

Well the shooter was a registered Republican so….
So Trump was the mastermind behind the shooting down to getting grazed in the right ear and even staging the photo of himself mobbed by secret service with defiant fist in the air with blood streaming down his face so as to victimize himself and bolster his chances of winning the election? The shooter was a registered Republican so I agree this is the only logical scenario of how this played out. I'm sure the shooter's republican family will be taken care of by billionaire trump. Follow the money, I always say.
713nervy
AG
I agree!
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Dick Cheney, who the left has a strange new respect for after calling him literally hitler for years, was a registered republican when he shot a guy in the face. Really makes you think.
Lex
Can't blame Chiken. You are what you surround yourself with. I think this speaks for itself.
Know Your Enemy
AG
jonb02 said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Biden's got the burden of proof to show that he didn't just try to take out his political rival.

So Trump was the mastermind behind the shooting down to getting grazed in the right ear and even staging the photo of himself mobbed by secret service with defiant fist in the air with blood streaming down his face so as to victimize himself and bolster his chances of winning the election? The shooter was a registered Republican so I agree this is the only logical scenario of how this played out. I'm sure the shooter's republican family will be taken care of by billionaire trump. Follow the money, I always say.

I never once said that but don't let facts get in the way.
Ag00Ag
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

Shooter was also known to have donated to "Act Blue", a far left organization that actively encouraged liberals to register republican so they could cast disruptive votes in the primaries
Furlock Bones
AG
JFC
713nervy
AG

Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Biden: hello? Who is this?
Trump: you called me
fc2112
Ronald Reagan speaks out.

Know Your Enemy
AG
Know Your Enemy
AG
Ag00Ag said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Shooter was also known to have donated to "Act Blue", a far left organization that actively encouraged liberals to register republican so they could cast disruptive votes in the primaries

If you'd actually read the whole thread I already addressed this. He made one $15 donation 8 months before registering as a Republican. But don't let that make you take off the tinfoil hat. You know who else used to donate money to Democrats? Donald John Trump.
Ags4DaWin
There are only a few scenarios here

He is an assassin which means he is an extremistvby definiton.

1) If he is a far right extremist and he wanted to assassinate Trump that means that Trump is NOT in fact a far right extremist because you don't generally assassinate people who want to advance your agenda.

So that means Trump is a moderate which goes against all the media claims that Trump is a threat to democracy. Which means that Trump should be considered as a viable candidate by all moderates.

2) If he is a far left extremist then he registered as a republican in order to further subvert the right. Evidence that points to this- donation to Advance Blue, a far left advocacy group. His position as a reddit moderator. Moderators on reddit are notoriously left wing.

Soon his activities as a moderator will come to light and we will learn more about who the shooter actually is.

Regardless of which scenario is correct, it lends to the fact that Trump is in fact a moderate and extremists view him as a threat to advancing their agenda.

Regarding the donation- odd that he would donate to advance blue first.....then register as a republican shortly before trying to assassinate someone.

It's almost as if he was trying to advance a political agenda by committing a false flag assassination to spur reprisals.

UR one of those people that think the CIA had absolutely nothing to do with the JFK assassination aren't you?
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

He is an assassin which means he is an extremistvby definiton.

1) If he is a far right extremist and he wanted to assassinate Trump that means that Trump is NOT in fact a far right extremist because you don't generally assassinate people who want to advance your agenda.

So that means Trump is a moderate which goes against all the media claims that Trump is a threat to democracy. Which means that Trump should be considered as a viable candidate by all moderates.

2) If he is a far left extremist then he registered as a republican in order to further subvert the right. Evidence that points to this- donation to Advance Blue, a far left advocacy group. His position as a reddit moderator. Moderators on reddit are notoriously left wing.

Soon his activities as a moderator will come to light and we will learn more about who the shooter actually is.

Regardless of which scenario is correct, it lends to the fact that Trump is in fact a moderate and extremists view him as a threat to advancing their agenda.

Yep. But we all know what this was. You have to be a moron and a liar to pretend you don't know why this happened. 99% of political violence comes from one side.

If Trump is a dictator and the country as we know it will end with his election wouldn't that be an argument that this was justified? But I don't see anyone making that argument. So is he not a hitlarian figure after all? Leftists, whatsup?
Know Your Enemy
AG
99% is probably high but I definitely agree that political violence comes mostly from one side.
BostonAg74
Quote:

You left out the most obvious scenario: The dude was just effin' nuts
Prime0882
AG
BostonAg74 said:

Quote:

So interesting to me how something political can so often have a conspiracy theory twist to it now a days.

Generally the actual answer is something boring (this guy is a lunatic and the Secret Service reacted too slow) versus whatever fantasy people come up with (Biden orders Trump's SS to be in on the attempt and to half ass their response).

One is the probable answer and the other one requires multiple people to enact the plan and for no one, at all levels of the plan, to ever talk of it the rest of their life. That just doesn't happen.
Ags4DaWin
BostonAg74 said:

Quote:

Interesting how sources within the SS are reporting that a large part of Trumps detail were diverted to Jill Biden's event that occurred on the same day which is why they were unable to do a proper job clearing the area and monitoring rooftops.

Must be just one big coincidence.
AggieArchitect04
AG
Prime0882 said:

BostonAg74 said:

Quote:

One is the probable answer and the other one requires multiple people to enact the plan and for no one, at all levels of the plan, to ever talk of it the rest of their life. That just doesn't happen.

It does happen and has happened…especially with assassination plots. Lincoln and JFK are both shrouded in conspiracy.

I'm viewing this as a non-partisan, but the fact that the SS left a rooftop well within striking range unsecure seems very weird. Maybe they were lackadaisical or maybe the SS and local cops didn't communicate properly.

This makes me want to read The Manchurian Candidate again.
Complete Idiot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots
swc93
AG
Seems odd to me they missed that rooftop. We went to Mansfield for a freaking Pickle Festival and they had rifles and lookouts on every rooftop on Main St. Hell the Mckinney music festival Lyle Lovett played at last month had rooftop coverage all over downtown.

Furlock Bones
AG
The internet has connected people that have always believed every conspiracy and in turn has brought in folks that might have a tingling of suspicion. Algorithms connect people together with like minded thoughts. So things that might have been just relegated to the town conspiracy guy are now connected around the world instantly.
Prime0882
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

Prime0882 said:

BostonAg74 said:

Quote:

It does happen and has happened…especially with assassination plots. Lincoln and JFK are both shrouded in conspiracy.

I'm viewing this as a non-partisan, but the fact that the SS left a rooftop well within striking range unsecure seems very weird. Maybe they were lackadaisical or maybe the SS and local cops didn't communicate properly.

This makes me want to read The Manchurian Candidate again.

Totally different periods where that was more feasible. Now a days we have Navy Seals cashing in by writing books on classified details of raids against one America's biggest enemies.
Sapper Redux
Quote:

The first head of the American Nazi Party was assassinated. It doesn't mean he was a moderate. It could just mean some other nut thought he was in the way or could advance their cause.
swc93
AG
And then add foreign agents intentionally ramping things up to create more of a frenzy of doubt and mistrust.
Aggie Dad 26
Know Your Enemy said:

That totally makes him a Republican
Aggie Dad 26
JD Shellnut said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Who donated to actblue so….

But but... but...
Aggie Dad 26
713nervy said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Jbob04 said:

I see living in Denver has already turned you into a lib.

RIP Chicken

Dude. Someone can have a critical take about an action or action(s) of another and still be a supporter.

You guys jump to conclusions faster than my nana loses track of her take-out teeth.

So you went from being bent out of shape over the Oveta comments to this

Aggie Dad 26
Know Your Enemy said:

Ag00Ag said:

Know Your Enemy said:

If you'd actually read the whole thread I already addressed this. He made one $15 donation 8 months before registering as a Republican. But don't let that make you take off the tinfoil hat. You know who else used to donate money to Democrats? Donald John Trump.

Bless your heart
713nervy
AG
Yes. "Bent out of shape" is exactly how I'd describe everything I've posted between the Oveta thread and this. Exactly correct.
Aggie Dad 26
713nervy said:

Yes. "Bent out of shape" is exactly how I'd describe everything I've posted between the Oveta thread and this. Exactly correct.

I thought so
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Claude! said:

I halfway hope this is another guy obsessed with Jodie Foster.
How many people must get shot before Jodie Foster can learn to love a man?
gabehcoud
Hired by Ted's wife since he's assumed the power bottom position.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Intentional incompetence. Understaffed, incompetent SS detail. Leave the roof of the only close building uncovered. Fat SS chick couldn't holster her weapon in multiple attempts. We're about to find some of this detail was not even official SS and instead DHS agents filling in

And anyone trying to argue this kid was a actually a republican should probably apply for his job at the nursing home kitchen. I hear they have an opening and you seem appropriately qualified for the job

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.