************Official TexAgs General Board Secret Santa 2019************

44,931 Views | 494 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pirate04
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think we can probably make an exception to the normal timeline in your circumstances.
mrad85
AG
Please participate.

Shipments now to your APO are only taking about 2 weeks based on the last one I sent.

Plenty of time for you to get a gift and I'm fairly certain anyone would be perfectly happy waiting on yours.
The Fife
Claude!
ajn142 said:

In again. And I think I still owe folks a pic from last year, life with newborns is crazy

So you did wind up getting something?
bmc13
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

BackwardsInBoots said:

Can you believe this is year 6?!

I sat out the first year, so I can't believe it's already my 5th year

redshirting
Pirate04
AG
mrad85 said:

Please participate.

Shipments now to your APO are only taking about 2 weeks based on the last one I sent.

Plenty of time for you to get a gift and I'm fairly certain anyone would be perfectly happy waiting on yours.

I will be leaving my location and going back through several different places before a package could get here. It's best that it just be waiting at home for me!
AliasMan02
AG
Pirate04 said:

I want to participate but I won't be home until after the new year. This means that my person won't get my normal personally wrapped gifts and card. Can I still play if I promise to add in a hand selected gift from the Middle East (which may or may not get there before Christmas)?
It also means I won't get my gift until the end of January.

Deal
AliasMan02
AG
Celee04 said:

For anyone on the fence, Do it. You may find a soulmate you never knew. I will always love Alias in my heart of hearts... my favorite SS EVER.

BAE
MooreTrucker
AG
I'm in!!

And my TA handle is my Elfster name.
Charpie
AG
Did you wind up using all the crap I sent you last year?
MooreTrucker
AG
Charpie said:

Yes, and it was VERY yummy!!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
MooreTrucker said:

Charpie said:

Yes, and it was VERY yummy!!!
MooreTrucker
AG
It was food, ya goob.
Geralt of Rivia
S
MooreTrucker said:

It was food, ya goob.

If you eat crap, it would still technically be food
Ragoo
AG
RSVP'd
hunterntexas
AG
Got closer to getting in, but I still can't believe it's already November so I'm waiting a few more days.
Not a Bot
AG
Cactus Jack has signed up for the first time.
Kate Beckett
AG
I'll join up tomorrow.
80s Guy
hunterntexas said:

Got closer to getting in, but I still can't believe it's already November so I'm waiting a few more days.

Nut up or shut up
george1992
Kate Beckett said:

I'll join up tomorrow.
Hey - there's a freshly single broken hearted man about 4 topics down. Why don't you go over and introduce yourself? He didn't give us his measurements but he's quick to commit, so that's a plus.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
We are up to 25 participants!
ajn142
AG
I did.

Edited to remove image, see last year's thread for deets.
BleacherRat
Full disclosure:
This is my first time seeing this Secret Santa deal, so I'm a little apprehensive.

I think I would like to participate, but I dunno....I don't want any weird sexual innuendo going on.
And I dunno abut the $50.00 thing either.

Maybe I should check last year's post on this subject. I mean, I just don't know.

Please tell why I should.
Gig 'em!
Claude!
LewP said:

Full disclosure:
This is my first time seeing this Secret Santa deal, so I'm a little apprehensive.

I think I would like to participate, but I dunno....I don't want any weird sexual innuendo going on.

Maybe I should check last year's post on this subject. I mean, I just don't know.

It's an enjoyable exercise. I know there have been some risqu gifts in the past, but it's not terribly common. I'm pretty sure that Ajn had the ball gag on his list.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Claude! said:

LewP said:

Full disclosure:

It's an enjoyable exercise. I know there have been some risqu gifts in the past, but it's not terribly common. I'm pretty sure that Ajn had the ball gag on his list.

This. People don't tend to give "inappropriate" gifts unless they know you IRL or it's on your wish list.
ajn142
AG
Please don't let me scare you off. I used to hang out with the raunchy late night crowd, and I'm pretty sure I put that on my list the first year as a joke. After 6 years, somebody finally called my bluff.

From memory, I can tell you that I've gotten maple syrup, blueberry jam, and a child's drawing from Mrs.FlyingSquirrel, a bunch of neat cooking stuff from Celee04 (I think), and a bottle of very nice scotch from Lex. I could also tell you about a gift from Geralt of Rivia, but I know him IRL, and I'm trying to talk you into Secret Santa.

As a general rule, everyone involved in this is thoughtful and engaged, and while they might pick the weirdest stuff from your list, they will respect it, or at least use it as guidelines on what your interests are.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
It's a good time. I've done it the last two years and had a fun time buying and receiving my gifts.

Just note that if I draw you, you're going to get a box full o religious* paraphernalia from me.

*as noted earlier in this thread, my religion is largely based on scotch and brown liquor in general.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
What about clear liquor?
AliasMan02
AG
27 people. Who is Ron Nail?
swimmerbabe11
I can't remember his username, but he's awesome. Always donated to my MS150 account
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
If you're a rich white woman on a diet, we can work something out.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
blindey said:

If you're a rich white woman on a diet, we can work something out.

I just really like sake.
MooreTrucker
AG
AliasMan02 said:

27 people. Who is Ron Nail?
Me. Elfster should have me listed with this username.
PoohAh97
AG
I will give my recipient an inappropriate gift that I make with my own two hands.
Geralt of Rivia
S
PoohAh97 said:

I will give my recipient an inappropriate gift that I make with my own two hands.

You wouldn't be the first. I gave ajn a jar of Murphy juice (back when my handle was Murphy MacManus) and a turkey baster

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.