************Official TexAgs General Board Secret Santa 2019************

44,917 Views | 494 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pirate04
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got a notice that my gifts are on the way and I'm anxiously anticipating.

I'm still waiting on one thing for my victim, and I'm hoping it gets here soon so I can make the deadline.
Kate Beckett
AG
Patiently waiting
Geralt of Rivia
S
Received another package last night/this morning, and I think I have a new favorite coffee mug!

AliasMan02
AG
I'm concerned that my stuff is gonna be delayed and therefore ruined. Never order live slugs through the USPS, people. Always upgrade to UPS.
PoohAh97
AG
Sent my stuff today. It's not very interesting but it's free, I guess.
JMac03
AG
Moxley said:

I sent what I thought were pretty good gifts to my recipient but they have been completely MIA on TexAgs since before Thanksgiving. I hope they are enjoying what they got and are not dead in a ditch somewhere.

Apparently now the gifts I'm supposed to be getting are lost in the mail. Will check again today.
It's all my fault. Apparently my fix didn't work. I'll have to see if I can get a live body on the phone tomorrow. So I've outed myself now
Not a Bot
AG
Sorry for the hassle. Never had an issue before with the PO boxbut then again I'm kind of old school and don't order a ton of stuff online. I'm sure I will get it eventually.
Geralt of Rivia
S
MooreTrucker said:

I got a notice that my gifts are on the way and I'm anxiously anticipating.

I'm still waiting on one thing for my victim, and I'm hoping it gets here soon so I can make the deadline.

I don't think anybody minds not having it by the deadline as long as they've had communication from their SS and know that they aren't a flake
hunterntexas
AG
I decided not to wait...
Thank you Celee04. I doubt the food will make it through the weekend.

Boxes inside boxes:
[url=.html][/url]

Hey man, nice shot:
[url=.html][/url]

A handy set of tools, a book to represent my awesomeness for years to come, and my favorite dinner:
[url=.html][/url]
JABQ04
AG
Still waiting for one of my gifts to arrive before I send stuff to my giftee. If it doesn't get here today I'll mail what I have so far tomm.
Celee04
AG
hunterntexas said:

I decided not to wait...
Thank you Celee04. I doubt the food will make it through the weekend.

Boxes inside boxes:
[url=.html][/url]

Hey man, nice shot:
[url=.html][/url]

A handy set of tools, a book to represent my awesomeness for years to come, and my favorite dinner:
[url=.html][/url]

So glad you liked your gifts and wrapping embellishments (the kiddo helped with the drawings), although if you want some other/different hunty-type-stuff, just call up amazon and exchange!

I have one more thing to send you but it wont get there for a week or so. Merry Christmas!!!
Jimbos Plaque
AG
shipping my package out today
Jimbos Plaque
AG
TexAgAviator said:

shipping my package out today
shipped

I also have a package waiting for me in my amazon locker... wonder what's in there?
TexasRebel
AG
A package. You already said.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Mine should go out today. Sorry to my giftee for the late sending.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Final gift received! Pirate, you did awesome. Thank you!

MooreTrucker
AG
NICE!!!
MooreTrucker
AG
My last thing arrived today so my gift should go out tomorrow, Friday at the latest.
Not a Bot
AG
Awesome!
JABQ04
AG
Package being sent tomm. Hope you understand giftee.
EFE
AG
And received today! Pooh Ah, thank you so much for the awesome dive tool/knife, and the candy, and the mints, and the gum. I guess I've got stinky internet breath... but no more! If I ever have to use the dive knife in a sketchy situation I'll have you to thank for saving my life, that or not... but let's not think about a world without Earl.

Feliz navidad, brochacho!

PoohAh97
AG
Enjoy it, man!
713nervy
AG
Sorry y'all - OregonAggie beat everyone's ass as Secret Santa this year. I'm so excited and all of them will be in use in the next week, so know that they are perfect! Pics coming as soon as I can figure out WTFBBQINNERNETS
713nervy
AG
713nervy
AG
I'm going to light this website on fire; why is it so hard to post photos?!
Not a Bot
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
713nervy said:

It's really not
bmc13
AG
713nervy
AG
Okay. So here's what we got. If the pics don't work this time then you can all kiss my big ass. (Except for OregonAggie.)

First - and IDGAF if you think this is weird bc it's f/cking cute and YOULL AGREE - but every time I go to NYC I look for these cups. They've been iconic for me from my childhood. The only time I've been able to find them are crumpled at the bottom of a subway station. I think they're adorable and I want to drink out of own every day.
https://imgur.com/gOoLbOc

Next - a good looking black beanie to keep me warm when I go to Germany on Sunday!
https://imgur.com/cISMmP0

And last but not least! Wrapped in a really nice box - it wasn't even a d/ck! My favorite part is that it says toilet. It's also a really cute bag.
https://imgur.com/OhCZvP3
https://imgur.com/Yc9D4pp

Thank you OregonAggie! Hopefully you weren't disappointed when you picked me again this year, but I'm grateful for you!
Jimbos Plaque
AG
MOXLEY YOU HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!!! Thank you!!!!

That's a shot glass that might have gone through the business end of an A-10! And the socks! And the model of my favorite WWII airplane!! And a bit of light reading when I have some downtime... yes I know we had wishlists but this was perfect. Seriously, thank you.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Just found out that the Texas shaped cutting board was from the other exchange I'm in. Can't wait to see what my GB Santa sends me! (They sent me an anonymous message letting me know it'll be shipped soon!)
OregonAggie
AG
I remembered that the last time I was your secret Santa that you liked traveling so I tried to get you some good travel stuff! Side note, one of my daughters has the same beanie and she loves it.

Also, when I saw the cups I assumed that there was a sentimental nature to that request. I hope you have a great trip and a Merry Christmas!!!
Claude!
My gift was delivered last night, but no word from my recipient. I can only assume that the majesty of it all was too much for my recipient and he clawed his eyes out, knowing he would see nothing better in life.
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Got my gift last night! Have not opened it yet, but will give a full report soon
MooreTrucker
AG
713nervy said:

I'm with you, nervy. I can't get imgur to work anymore. Posting links like memes is fine, but uploading my photos to imgur and posting those doesn't work.

AgAviator apparently has the same problem.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.