************Official TexAgs General Board Secret Santa 2019************

44,858 Views | 494 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pirate04
BackwardsInBoots
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nervy did good!
713nervy
AG
AliasMan02 said:

Nervy

Moi!

Glad you finally received it. I could've just sent the print but thought it would be much nicer and finished with a frame.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
I love it! I can't wait to hang it in our new place.
Pirate04
AG
Bootsy!! Thank you so much for the goodies!!! I don't know what half of it means but I'm excited to try it all out!
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Did the mug make it ok? I was worried about it breaking.

There's also some locally roasted coffee, some face masks, some warming eye masks that are super relaxing, some "paper soap" (soap, but in super thin sheets - thought it might be good for training or deployment), and my favorite mascara (and remover, because the mascara otherwise basically doesn't come off).
Pirate04
AG
BackwardsInBoots said:

Did the mug make it ok? I was worried about it breaking.

There's also some locally roasted coffee, some face masks, some warming eye masks that are super relaxing, some "paper soap" (soap, but in super thin sheets - thought it might be good for training or deployment), and my favorite mascara (and remover, because the mascara otherwise basically doesn't come off).

Yes!! And I love coffee mugs so much. Okay, now that all makes sense. Lol thank you for the explanation.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.