************Official TexAgs General Board Secret Santa 2019************

44,951 Views | 494 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pirate04
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gift sent. UPS says it will arrive Monday.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Just got a UPS tracking number.
Swarely

Which one of y'all sent this?! There was no note attached. I can't wait to regift* it next year. The skin tone doesn't match, but that's okay! Thank you for a gift that has been on the list since the first year!

*already used
JMac03
AG
Does that say "Clone a Willy" ?!?!
EFE
AG
Gd'it
Swarely
JMac03 said:

Vibrating Clone a Willy
Geralt of Rivia
S
Swarely said:

JMac03 said:

Vibrating Clone a Willy

Chiken is going to participate next year and request that she get you
Tree Hugger
AG
Damn, y'all get all the good stuff. I've had all kinds of toys on my list for years and all I get is practical, useful things.
Not a Bot
AG
TexAgAviator said:

MOXLEY YOU HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!!! Thank you!!!!

That's a shot glass that might have gone through the business end of an A-10! And the socks! And the model of my favorite WWII airplane!! And a bit of light reading when I have some downtime... yes I know we had wishlists but this was perfect. Seriously, thank you.

No problem, glad you like it.

Found the SR-71 flight manual by chance for super cheap. Bought one of the A-10 Gatling shell shot glasses for myself as well.
Not a Bot
AG
A box was on my porch when I arrived home, addressed to "Jon Moxley."

Me thinks I may open it (okay, I opened it a while ago).
Not a Bot
AG
Package number one has been opened. It's a good measure gin recipe glass, one of those cups that has the cocktail recipes built in with the lines drawn on it so you know exactly how much to put and you can build your drink right in the cup. It is already in use as you can tell from my rambling nonsense. Wanted one of these for a long time.

Also got a really nifty slimline flippy foldout keychain. It is pretty rad and far out.

There is apparently at least one more package on the way. Looking forward to it!

Thanks JMac!!!
MooreTrucker
AG
blindey said:

I got a tracking number but no indication which delivery service it is, so I can't track anything.
Claude!
Maybe try the number with the major carriers - you're likely to get it right eventually, unless your Santa for some reason used a boutique carrier.
AliasMan02
AG
MooreTrucker said:

blindey said:

I got a tracking number but no indication which delivery service it is, so I can't track anything.

Dropping the tracking number into Google will probably actually pull it up.
AliasMan02
AG
Looks like I have a package on the waaaaaaay
Charpie
AG
AliasMan02 said:

Looks like I have a package on the waaaaaaay

Me too
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Gift sent via UPS. One of you losers should have a tracking number and a Tuesday delivery.
mrad85
AG
My person should have their package when they get home.

What do they say, better to ask for forgiveness, or permission? Oh well, it's DONE!
swimmerbabe11
I am shopping diligently for my santa because I want the best stuffs ever.
AliasMan02
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

I am shopping diligently for my santa because I want the best stuffs ever.

Get him/her boots with foxes on them.
MooreTrucker
AG
Thanks, TexasRebel!! You ROCK!! Got me a survival tent for the coming zombie apocalypse and a book called Wine for Normal People...no, I'm not normal, but I need to be able to communicate with normal people whoever that is.

And yes, just the right amount of innuendos.

And no, no pics because I can't make imgur work anymore.
TexasRebel
AG
Glad you like them!

There's one more coming USPS, but I didn't get a tracking number.
Tanya 93
Thank you Secret Santa!

The first of the two arrived!

I got the 12 piece cookie and biscuit cutters I wanted!
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Thank you secret Santa!! Got a new pair of reef sandals for my trip to Zanzibar in March, Dewberry jelly (just had and delicious)!!!
Claude!
Forgiven_Ag said:

Thank you secret Santa!! Got a new pair of reef sandals for my trip to Zanzibar in March, Dewberry jelly (just had and delicious)!!!
You're welcome.
Swarely
But for real, who sent me the big black DIY dildo?
Charpie
AG
Swarely said:

Not it
80s Guy
Swarely said:

It came in black? Dammit, the ad said it was colored
Life-like?
Celee04
AG
mrad85 said:

My person should have their package when they get home.

What do they say, better to ask for forgiveness, or permission? Oh well, it's DONE!

Mrad85!!! Love everything about my gifts! I'll post pics later tonight. Thank you (and your wife) so much! Well done sir.
mrad85
AG
Thank you! I hope you enjoy everything!
Not a Bot
AG
Package two has arrived, could not have been more perfect.

A pair of copper Moscow Mule mugs, and they even came with coasters! You did some excellent TexAgs stocking. I recently discovered the mule. Totally changed my outlook on mixed drinks. Thanks a lot! I was seriously giggling when I saw what it was because just last week I had a mule in a cup like this at a restaurant and thought to myself "I've got to get me one of these cups!" And now I have two.
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Claude! said:

Forgiven_Ag said:

You're welcome.

Thank you! The jelly was delicious!! Is there a back story for the note? I feel bad that I didn't know it or what not, but enjoyed everything.
JMac03
AG
Moxley said:

Package two has arrived, could not have been more perfect.

A pair of copper Moscow Mule mugs, and they even came with coasters! You did some excellent TexAgs stocking. I recently discovered the mule. Totally changed my outlook on mixed drinks. Thanks a lot! I was seriously giggling when I saw what it was because just last week I had a mule in a cup like this at a restaurant and thought to myself "I've got to get me one of these cups!" And now I have two.
Yay!! I am so glad you like them. I was so excited when I came across your MM post and hoped you didn't have any. One more package Sunday, but it isn't much.
Celee04
AG
Oh look I got a box!!!

And a lovely/interesting note to go with it! (Not going to lie, my husband read it before me and his first reaction was "wtf!? Who isthis!?" Lol)

I got some awesome swag!

Nothing says "I used to be cool and funny" like a national lampoon Christmas formal dining ware charm that I've totally been wanting and asking for for 3 years. Thanks MRad!

Got an amazing hand made makeup bag from the wife of Mrad! I love it! Beautiful and very well made! Please PM me her direct contact because i'd Love some lessons or to buy more of her stuff!

Finally, was given a beautiful bread board and macaron mat that I will use for many Texag SS's to come! Thank you so much MRad! You did great!!!

cuppycups_cup
Damn can't believe I missed this

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.