************Official TexAgs General Board Secret Santa 2019************

44,950 Views | 494 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pirate04
Tyrone_The_Tuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mine is such a cluster... one gift to be delivered tomorrow, one next week, and then Amazon just emailed me saying the big gift was back ordered and won't be delivered until January 10. Hopefully my person understands
JABQ04
AG
My last gift for SS arrives on Monday the. I can ship it Tuesday. Should have by the end of the week.
MooreTrucker
AG
I have most of mine but Amazon confusingly tells me the final item will be here Monday....or December 17.
The Fife
So, round 1 (of 3?!) came in and I can finally do this right. I'm a little late because yesterday ended up kind of a mess. Some idiot ran into my car because he forgot to look before pulling out of a CVS. I'm fine, car is crunched up a little bit, and my insurance is already sending me emails in Spanish because... my number is from the 210?

The backstory: I ended up using this character in Mario Kart a lot because she's the right weight group and doesn't make annoying cackling noises all the time (see: Wario). My mom was visiting and on her laptop or whatever while I was killing some time racing and after a while she looks at the TV and blurts out 'why do you always drive around as the blonde lady?!' We thought it was hilarious so the rule became if this character is available in the game that's who I have to be.

Anyway she's in Smash Ultimate so that's who my main has to be because, rules are rules.
Claude!
Thanks, 80s Guy! The strawberry lemonade moonshine is great, and the spices are greatly appreciated as well. Merry Christmas from North Carolina!
EFE
AG
But wait... there's more

The packages you receive today will be... something...
80s Guy
Claude! said:

Thanks, 80s Guy! The strawberry lemonade moonshine is great, and the spices are greatly appreciated as well. Merry Christmas from North Carolina!

I shall revel in the fact that every time you rub, er season your meat you'll be thinking of me!
The Fife
EFE said:

But wait... there's more

The packages you receive today will be... something...
Whatever they are they still don't probably make up for the round #1 I sent my lucky winner last year, which was some Astro Glide and a note about not to worry, a midget should be over sometime soon. Then again nobody actually knew who my recipient was last year and they didn't send anyone anything, so maybe they deserved it.
Claude!
80s Guy said:

Claude! said:

I shall revel in the fact that every time you rub, er season your meat you'll be thinking of me!
So much meat rubbing.
Charpie
AG
Chingow guero.
The Fife
EFE knocks it out of the park again! Actual to-do lists so I can quit using whatever paper happens to be nearby or the general board, and tire adapters so I can use a regular bike pump with my road bike instead of the ghetto fix I rigged up. They may double as butt plugs for ants but I'm no bug expert unless the question involves the sun and a magnifying glass.

EFE
AG
But wait.... There's more...
EFE
AG
Like 10,000 more...
TexasRebel
AG
713nervy
AG
EFE said:

Like 10,000 more...

Ant farm. You're getting an ant farm.
80s Guy
713nervy said:

EFE said:

Like 10,000 more...

Or midget rubbers
The Fife
713nervy said:

EFE said:

Like 10,000 more...

Ragoo
AG
The Fife said:

EFE knocks it out of the park again! Actual to-do lists so I can quit using whatever paper happens to be nearby or the general board, and tire adapters so I can use a regular bike pump with my road bike instead of the ghetto fix I rigged up. They may double as butt plugs for ants but I'm no bug expert unless the question involves the sun and a magnifying glass.

nice bike dude
The Fife
Thanks! I bought it from my neighbor when she moved this summer for $15. She had a moving sale but didn't do a very good job of putting up signs so nobody showed up, and she threw in a crazy amount of girl clothes that also weren't moving for my baby.

Anyway both of the shifters were all gummed up from sitting in her garage for years but that was easy enough to fix. It's been a huge change from the mountain bikes I've always ridden.
Ragoo
AG
Time to sign up for a sprint distance triathlon
EFE
AG
The 10,000 says it got delivered yesterday... may look around for it
Geralt of Rivia
S
UPS has had some issues this week.

The other day, one of my packages told Pirate that it was delivered at 1 or 2PM, but it didn't actually get delivered until after 8.
The Fife
Amazon dropped off something, there's a good chance Mrs Fife has it at her place because she was here and took all of the mail that was on the countertop. Kid turnover was a little chaotic because both of them were wired instead of asleep like they normally are when they showed up, but in general the last few days have been a mess. I'll hit her up.
EFE
AG
Umm... let's hope she doesn't open that one...
The Fife
We're good, everything's been located.
hunterntexas
AG
Got home to an Amazon box at lunch.
Your first present arrived. The rest hasn't.

Had another box after work.
Being that I'll be at home alone for Christmas, I might wait...
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Got a delivery from Amazon today, but there's no note. I'm in 2 Secret Santa exchanges, so it's possible this could be from the other one. If it is from someone on here, thank you!

MooreTrucker
AG
No College Station. Send it back.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
It's at least got Bryan. Fiance is Japanese, but that was his first reaction, too.
mrad85
AG
Finally finished shopping and packaging the gifts for my recipient. Whew, I was fretting making the deadline.

Polished off my note of great cheer filled with observations and questions.

Finally, I can unload the (partially full, sorry) 55 gallon drum of lube!!!!!! Sorry to Earl that it didn't make it last year!

I take great pride in knowing that I helped somebody sex it up for the Christmas season!

The Fife
Yesterday was a bonanza from what may be the best SS to date! Component cables for my old school xBox, juice bottles that I haven't seen since the days of meal plan exchange at The Commons, and the obvious. The problem is that they're all invisible and the only thing you see on the paper inside are a bunch of lines like it's some kind of notebook. I'm sure chicken knows how to make them all appear so I'll hit her up and get banned for posting 10,000 dick pics.

Thanks again EFE! Now I need to get off my lazy ass and get things moving on my end.
EFE
AG
Excellent. I'm glad you like your gifts.
Not a Bot
Celee04
AG
Just got an elfster message saying my gift had been sent. Yea!
Not a Bot
AG
I sent what I thought were pretty good gifts to my recipient but they have been completely MIA on TexAgs since before Thanksgiving. I hope they are enjoying what they got and are not dead in a ditch somewhere.

Apparently now the gifts I'm supposed to be getting are lost in the mail. Will check again today.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.