Ag with Cancer Class of 99 needs 2 tickets Bama

85,505 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by 2DollarYo
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Scot I edited the first posting to reflect '01 class. I can do this throughout the thread if you'd like but thought it should be correct on the 1st post.
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
OK I'll get a new screencap of the corrected 1st post.
oldarmy1
AG
Scot - The funniest post in that whole thread is where I ask you to tell everyone we have enough to cover the tickets and "STOP" - you say ok but more might "trickle" in.

ROFL that made me laugh just now so hard.
flakrat
AG
Trickle, Aggie style!

[This message has been edited by flakrat (edited 9/13/2013 2:40p).]
oldarmy1
AG
Alright Ags - I'm off to meetings and a recording at 7pm-9pm before heading to CS. I believe we have the details listed as accurately as possible with the noon presentation being firm.

If anyone manages to locate a golf cart then it would need to be at the West Kyle parking interest at 11am. I'll try to check in as possible - otherwise it starts with getting them parked at Kyle.

Gig'em and God bless the outpouring and unselfish actions of so many. I am not going to drag out the presentation at noon because holding it together is the top priority. My Aggie Spirit needed no rekindling but it most certainly is burning white hot from all the support!

Gig'em, BTHOcancer & BTHObama

Scott sent me her last Facebook entry hopefully on lockdown. Please no one post to her Facebook until after Saturday.

BryanAggie2013
AG
I am paypal impaired and can't find where to donate. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I didn't see a link anywhere on the first couple pages but that could just be me being completely oblivious.
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
If you would like to donate then send paypal labeled Shannon Class '99 using the "family and friends" tab to avoid fees.

Paypal donation to: lakeconroetaylors@gmail.com
Gameday Bill
AG
this is unbelievable....proud aggie here.

thumbs up to you oldarmy1.
lorilyn93
AG
Loving my fellow Ags for this amazing thread. I was already stoked about watching the game from my hotel room at my son's baseball tourney, but now I feel like I will be there and that I will be a part of it all with Shannon and our whole Aggie family. #BTHObama #BTHOcancer
BryanAggie2013
AG
Thanks for the help!

Donation sent!
defroach
BTHOCancer
Howdy,

This is the Scott OA1 has been telling you all about! I just wanted to come on here and Thank everyone that has played a part in making this a special day for Clay and Shannon! The love and Spirit of Aggieland is very much alive and I am just thankful to be a small part in all of this. My family will be truly blessed watching Shannon and Clay have this joyous time in Aggieland! It's an honor to get to share it with you all!

I know I can't meet or personally thank everyone but I want you all to know that we are thankful for the donations to the Underwood family and wish we could individually thank you all!

This all started with us asking for a place to watch the game and then a HumbleAg a 12thmanAg and OA1 turned it into an amazing experience!

So thanks again for already making this a great weekend and one last thing:

BTHOBama and BTHOCANCER

Gig Em!
Scott Harris
greenag2010
Still taking donations?
oldarmy1
AG
Not in my office but based on paypal alerts and my math skills I'm calling us at $8200 total.

GreenAg if you'd still care to donate then send paypal family and friends donation to lakeconroetaylors@gmial.com

BTHOCancer
Wow! Simply AMAZING!!! Thank you all!
diehard14
AggieoniPhone

I would like to donate an Aggie door wreath. I make and sell custom wreaths, Jennifer Boyd Designs. Can you send me their shipping address so that I can ship to them once ready?

You can email the address to JenniferBoydDesigns@yahoo.com , or message me on FB, facebook.com/JenniferBoydDesigns

Thanks!
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
Check your Yahoo mail, Jen. -scot
AggieoniPhone
Thanks, Scot! No worries, I have to make it first and will ship to her next week. I will email you a picture of it when it is ready.

Thanks for sending! I know this will add some brightness to her life.

Jennifer
sharkenleo
This thread.
Nee Nee
AG
God Bless Texas A&M - I'm so grateful to be part of the Aggie Family!

These are the moments when the strains of "What a Wonderful World" come to mind...

Praying for Shannon and Clay to have an absolutely magical time tomorrow (and that they get to celebrate a WIN!)
AgsMyDude
AG
she still doesn't know? AWESOME!
aggiedimberg
AG
I would like to donate $50. Where can I pay the money?
andrewch783
aggiedimberg
AG
just saw paypal email. made my donation.
SeaAGGIE05
AG
Donated.

Let's try to hit 12,000

EVA3
AG
Just saw this thread. Do you have a golf cart yet? I may be able to get one.
Gone Camping
AG
God Bless Shannon and the Texas Aggies.

Allergies, dust...
Keatre
AG
God bless, BTHO Bama and Cancer! Donated!
Chase
AG
It's gotta hit $12k -- just has to.
Sandman23
AG
Some may boast...

Gig 'Em.
ATX_AG_08
AG
This is amazing guys! Tearing up over here.

Some may boast...
oldarmy1
AG
Over $9416

Several updates

1) The official tickets are now in my dads hands. So all set.

2) A former Virginia Tech Hokie who frequents our site posted this to there site and I can confirm at least 3 recent donations from Hokies!

3) FoxSports.com contacted me and is doing a story on Shannon to be posted after the presentation.

4) A couple of non-public surprises so that Clay has something he DOESN'T know about - get outta here CLAY! (just kidding)
BTHOCancer
That's great! Just a little fact about Clay, he is originally from Blacksburg Va! That will be awesome for him to see that Va Tech contributed to the donation!
PrincessButtercup
AG
Everytime I read this thread, I get goosebumps. Way to go, Ags.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.