Vball

86,944 Views | 757 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Couchcoach
Wicked Good Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did anyone see the loss to Tennessee?

Stats look pretty bad for everything except in the middle and it doesnt look like we were in any sets for the most part

RS production is non a factor at all.
Ag4eva95
It wasn't as bad as the stats showed. We were competitive until the end of the set. Our serve receive was bad, couldn't set the middles at all. Lauren and Morgan were man handled by the Tennessee block. The lack of production from the right side honestly killed us. We couldn't dig some routine balls.

Granted Tennessee was in system most of the night. The loss was a team effort, not one area sucked more than another
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
2 or 3 points and the whole match switches .
Ag4eva95
If you would have watched though, we played from behind every set. 2-3 points felt like 6-8. We were dominated
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
I watched - we got behind every set- a better start would get the two points we needed.
taylorswift13
AG
Aggies and Tennesse split the first two sets
Artimus Gordon
15 all in 5th set! Need 2 points to win!
Artimus Gordon
Need 1 to win!!!
Artimus Gordon
Aggies win!
Artimus Gordon
Pandemonium ensues on the court!
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
GREAT WIN !
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
taylorswift13
AG
taylorswift13
AG
Love is the reason for the fight

Gap
AG
Fantastic!
coloradoag69
AG
Great win. I'm not sure what the scheduler is doing putting us on the road versus a ranked team twice in three days, but that win felt really good.

I hope Cox can return soon. We really need her.
Gap
AG
Can anyone share what happened to Cox? I watched the end of the 5th set and she was laying down on a board with her knee iced on both sides. It didn't look good at all. Hoping it is somehow better than that looked.
coloradoag69
AG
I went back and looked at the replay. She was injured during a very long rally. She circled around the right side behind our setter outside the right line, tried to "dink", and apparently landed on the base of the support. I guess she wrenched her knee when she landed awkwardly on her right foot.

We really need everyone right now. It looks like the ladies are starting to play well, but we likely can't overcome too many injuries.
billydean05
RPI out we check in at number 25 in RPI. Tennessee at 7 SC at 20 and Marquette at 32 only bad loss at Hawaii somewhere around 80
Wicked Good Ag
Rush wasn't on the bench again

That means either long Covid protocol or she might have left the team.
Cox and Rush and Ennis for a bit have all played the RS position and none have consistently done well.

The said thing is this was Cox best match by far and she gets injured and this doesn't look like a quick recovery thing IMO. If Rush is coming back then fine. Otherwise Browser or Austin Roark will likely have to fill the spot. Austin Roark was replaced while at Tennessee but that may have been just a bad match and back to normal this week but not with Cox injury and Rush unknown.
Wicked Good Ag
coloradoag69 said:

Great win. I'm not sure what the scheduler is doing putting us on the road versus a ranked team twice in three days, but that win felt really good.

I hope Cox can return soon. We really need her.

This is the way they are doing it this year similar to last year. Reduce travel and Covid issues. Sucks that all of the top teams we are facing on road with Kentucky Tennessee and Florida. But we took one from Tennessee and beat SC at home.

Miss State is much improved but Georgia this week should be a 2-0 record
LSU MIZZOU and Auburn are a mess right now. We should if play like we have been be in top five of the SEC and if so we make the tourney. As an above poster said our only "bad" loss is Hawaii and honestly that isn't a bad loss on anyone resume especially in front of their fans
taylorswift13
AG
Stealing one from Tennessee at their place was huge for our RPI and hopefully for our confidence as well! Really excited to see how the ladies keep playing!! Hopefully we can dominate Georgia this week and Ole Miss the next and ride that momentum against Florida. This could be a great season!!
Chapa96
AG
First RPI rankings are out. We sit at #25. UT is at #7. Such a great win on Sunday.
Chapa96
AG
Chapa96 said:

First RPI rankings are out. We sit at #25. UT is at #7. Such a great win on Sunday.
Sorry. I see it was posted earlier.
billydean05
Do I have an echo echo echo?
taylorswift13
AG
Our ladies take on Georgia at 7pm, let's keep up our momentum

Wicked Good Ag
Ugh. That is all. This is the worst we have played all year.
Gap
AG
Georgia won first set and leads second set 17-12. A&M is a mess. Not sure what is going on with our rotations.
Gap
AG
Georgia takes set 25-20. They have basically led both sets start to finish. We have been totally dominated so far.
Anchorhold
Georgia has done an amazing job keeping the ball in play.
taylorswift13
AG
out-hustled
Gap
AG
Georgia quickly up 6-1

This is just strange
taylorswift13
AG
Either we came in over-confident and not ready to play or Georgia just started clicking and became dominant overnight
taylorswift13
AG
errors errors errors
Gap
AG
Swept and dominated.

Yikes that was 100% awful.

Unexplainably bad.
taylorswift13
AG
sad.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.