Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

428,732 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
South Platte
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SquareOne07 said:

Took too big of a position in both BMIX & ABML.

Wouldn't mind reducing positions at a loss to free up cash, but would like some other opinions as well...
Says almost every single poster on this thread . . . for me it depends on the loss. I wish I had a little more cash to make some additional plays over the coming months, but at this point I don't trust myself to dump my stimulus into this.
LRHF
AG
South Platte said:

SquareOne07 said:

Wouldn't mind reducing positions at a loss to free up cash, but would like some other opinions as well...
Says almost every single poster on this thread . . . for me it depends on the loss. I wish I had a little more cash to make some additional plays over the coming months, but at this point I don't trust myself to dump my stimulus into this.

I've enjoyed following this post. Have considered ABML as an investment but will watch from the sidelines for a while.

I've edited my post for being not productive to this discussion. The stimulus stuff makes me mad since my SIL is basically living in Poverty but doesn't qualify for the latest round of stimulus.
Another Doug
AG
South Platte
LRHF said:

South Platte said:

SquareOne07 said:

If you are getting stimulus $$, shouldn't be gambling on penny stocks...
AGI under $150,000 doesn't mean you don't have a strong net worth and a diversified portfolio. I'll be fine. My total involvement in this is about 2%.
LRHF
AG
Another Doug said:

Seems like unnecessary gate keeping. If you are married with kids and do some some things to minimize your taxable income you can make a good chunk of money and still get a stimulus. Even if he was lolpoor, it's better than lottery tickets and a new iPhone

You are correct and I've edited my post... let's keep the ABML discussion moving forward!
My Name Is Judge
Wtf???

A full day with no complaining?

Somebody throw a pie already
aTm_bomb
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

Wtf???

Property Tax Appraisals came out today... WHY HASN'T ABML PAID FOR MY TAXES YET!?
TChaney
aTm_bomb said:

My Name Is Judge said:

Wtf???

Property Tax Appraisals came out today... WHY HASN'T ABML PAID FOR MY TAXES YET!?
Because they can't even pay their own property taxes on time.
TChaney
The above post is my one and only jab at AMBL on this thread.
I did my own DD and did not like what I saw, I have made worse gambles myself though.

Anyway for those of you wanting to see recycling center location here you go.

bigtruckguy3500
From Amazon To FedEx, The Delivery Truck Is Going Electric
78669AG
bigtruckguy3500 said:

From Amazon To FedEx, The Delivery Truck Is Going Electric

Amazon has a big order with rivian
If you can't handle the stress, log off until August. If you can handle the stress, be supportive and donate to United. No more buildings and concrete. Gotta channel funds to the collective for now.
wessimo
AG
ABML continuing the slide back towards true penny territory. HA AWOL for weeks. This trade feels done-zo. At least I didn't lose more than I can write off in a single year.
IslandAg76
AG
Yes, this thread is dwindling with the departure of the apparent "pumper".
Guess I won't move to Brazil......just yet.
Post removed:
by user
ebdb_bnb
Jet Black said:

If you don't own BMIX, or have no attention of owning it, why don't you F off somewhere else.
You still defending the pumper or nah?
Jet Black
It's not about defending pumpers, it's about not wanting to hear little *****es say I told you so.
Red Red Wine
AG
Anyone on here trying to say "I told you so" have just as many BAD DECISIONS as the next person. I have a ton of penny stocks I'm playing right now, but all with small dollar amounts and all from profits off normal stock transactions.

The lack of decorum here on what is or what is not a "pump and dump" should not delve into personal insults or trying to belittle those who bought stock X or stock Y.

If you have an "opinion" on a stock - keep it to the STOCK. Leave the personal bs at the TexAgs door. Come on, Ags. Build Back Better!!

Oh, lord, I should give myself a self-imposed ban for throwing that in at the end.
BoDog
AG
As stated, this set me back financially pretty bad. I know I have been "had" and I 100% blame myself. Only thing I ask at this point is if HA would just come out and say yes I knew this was BS and was a part of the pump and dump. Sorry. Nothing personal.

This guy referenced his family/kids, etc and just generally came across as a good guy having the "right" intentions. Doesnrt even have to do it publicly. A PM is fine.

Not looking for an apology, just an acknowledgement.
sts7049
AG
sorry that you lost so much, but why should the guy apologize for your own actions?

if ABML dropped while the rest of the market and pennies were shooting up, then you might have a complaint. but that isn't the case.
Post removed:
by user
Aggie369
AG
Texags posters had little to no effect on the price of ABML...HA didn't manipulate the market for his benefit from a secondary forum on an a&m sports site. He prob got tired of reading everyone complaining and unfollowed the thread
Philip J Fry
AG
I could say the same about most of the stocks in this forum.

WWR
CLOV
CIDM
CTRM
PLTR

Have taken an absolute beating.
PA24
AG
Said I wasn't going to post again on this thread but just to clear the air, I was one of the first....... yelling that this was a classic pump and dump.

The reason I saw the indicators of a P&D before most of u losers is because I have been on the end of a huge pump and dump during Obama first term. The original green deal era.

I invested a large amount of money as it was pumped and heading for the moon, a Chicago company, started off something like a nickel and in no time became $.40 with projections by one of the pumpers going to $5 and then unstoppable. I invested all the way up, lots of kitchen money. The higher it got, the more I pumped it to my friends and family. Someone would post warnings about it and we would run em out. Yahoo site I think.

This company, from Obama's home town, made food packets needed by FEMA and was about to land a big contract with the Feds....did I mention they were a minority owned company. The CEO was a former neighborhood organizer who supposedly was a friend of the Obama's.

Yea buddy, I was on the group floor of becoming rich.

Hello.....hook, line, and sinker.

As the stock dropped I was told to be patient. I was, and got really excited when the stock tripled in price only to quickly find out it had done a reverse split....ouch.

After that, it only took about 3 more pump and dump schemes, mostly from foreign gold mining companies before it sunk in........never fall in love with a penny stock.

Nope, took me a quite sometime to get back to even. I ain't laughing at nobody, just feel bad for folks cause I know how it feels.

I think HA knew what he was doing, it was pumped by a few at different sites. He can prove me wrong by facing the music like I did with family and friends.

Speaking of P&D, watch Lucky Coffee. This stock could go to the moon!
sts7049
AG
so basically, you were a moron before and you had a 50% chance of being right here and making yourself feel better so you're cashing that in
Ogre09
AG

Jet Black
sts7049 said:

so basically, you were a moron before and you had a 50% chance of being right here and making yourself feel better so you're cashing that in

He's still a moron.

Nothing that HA did on the texags business board effected the price of those stocks one bit. He probably got tired of people like ubitag and bailed.
PA24
AG
Jet Black said:

sts7049 said:

He's still a moron.
All thru this thread u posted all in MF...and screamed to buy this dog and calling me a moron.

I maybe a moron but I ain't a loser...loser.
Jet Black
Philip J Fry said:

I could say the same about most of the stocks in this forum.

WWR
CLOV
CIDM
CTRM
PLTR

Have taken an absolute beating.

Yep. So have many of the pennies that have been mentioned. There is really nothing special about abml or bmix.
bmoochie
AG

"Nope, took me a quite sometime to get back to even. I ain't laughing at nobody, just feel bad for folks cause I know how it feels"

The classic I feel bad for folks but calling them losers in the 2nd paragraph of his post. GTFO here with that garbage.
Jet Black
He feels sorry for all the losers.

You just don't know when to STFU.
PA24
AG
Seriously guys......

malenurse
AG
Ubitag said:

Said I wasn't going to post again on this thread but just to clear the air, I was one of the first....... yelling that this was a classic pump and dump.

The reason I saw the indicators of a P&D before most of u losers is because I have been on the end of a huge pump and dump during Obama first term. The original green deal era.

I invested a large amount of money as it was pumped and heading for the moon, a Chicago company, started off something like a nickel and in no time became $.40 with projections by one of the pumpers going to $5 and then unstoppable. I invested all the way up, lots of kitchen money. The higher it got, the more I pumped it to my friends and family. Someone would post warnings about it and we would run em out. Yahoo site I think.

This company, from Obama's home town, made food packets needed by FEMA and was about to land a big contract with the Feds....did I mention they were a minority owned company. The CEO was a former neighborhood organizer who supposedly was a friend of the Obama's.

Yea buddy, I was on the group floor of becoming rich.

Hello.....hook, line, and sinker.

As the stock dropped I was told to be patient. I was, and got really excited when the stock tripled in price only to quickly find out it had done a reverse split....ouch.

After that, it only took about 3 more pump and dump schemes, mostly from foreign gold mining companies before it sunk in........never fall in love with a penny stock.

Nope, took me a quite sometime to get back to even. I ain't laughing at nobody, just feel bad for folks cause I know how it feels.

I think HA knew what he was doing, it was pumped by a few at different sites. He can prove me wrong by facing the music like I did with family and friends.

Speaking of P&D, watch Lucky Coffee. This stock could go to the moon!
And yet, here you are with multiple posts.
V8Aggie
AG
Why in gods name would you risk that much based in the advice of a random guy on the internet? I bought in too but had no DD of my own and treated this the same as pulling a slot machine. I'm not mad in the least. You don't drop big coin on lottery tickets do you?
bmks270
AG
Wow, the people still trying to kid themselves that this wasn't a pump and dump and it was actually or still is a good stock.

ABML is a horrible stock with a horrible balance sheet, shady name changes, shady political ties, and a complete lack of consistent direction since its inception. Not only were the horrible fundamentals and shady history pointed out by a handful of posters who shared the facts, the ABML resident pumper was identified as displaying all of the signs of a pump and dump and bravado of a con man.

But when any poster injected the truth into this thread they were heavily criticized and in effect shamed and exiled for it. In other words, ABML critics were told not to post if they didn't like ABML.

And now that it has dumped people are still rationalizing the merit of the stock? It has the appearance of being multiple posting accounts being in on the pump, maybe even the same person posting under multiple tags to create the illusion of a larger group and social proof.

I actually hope that is the case, because if not then it means the traders posting here have been hypnotized and devolved into completely irrational and cult like behavior.

It was a pump and dump. To deny it is denying reality and a sign of an unhealthy mental state, a self deception.
bmks270
AG
And I have no issue people trading or investing in penny stocks and am not criticizing that, especially when done with small positions sizes that people won't lose sleepover.

My issue is with people trying to create the impression that ABML was a great low risk investment, and still defending it as such, and minimizing the true risk and ignoring the company fundamentals or history. And also trying to create the illusion of insider knowledge.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.