Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

426,730 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
South Platte
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would have been beneficial at .013 for sure. Not sure now. I'm at .07.
aggiepaintrain
AG
To the MOON!!!!
aTm_bomb
AG
Shoot I have tasty morsels at .09. Got my average down to .05 but woof!

This thread should be bragging about how high our basis in pennies is, not how low.
2wealfth Man
AG
This is my first penny stock. it is kind of fun to have a moonshot possibility hanging out there. At least there is some kernel of a premise and tailwinds behind the concept.
Philip J Fry
AG
BoDog said:

All the more reason why I feel like the dumbest human being on the planet.

Hope you didn't sell at the bottom.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Philip J Fry said:

BoDog said:

All the more reason why I feel like the dumbest human being on the planet.

Hope you didn't sell at the bottom.

No that would be the person who was up $400k and claims he didn't sell
94chem
aggiepaintrain said:

To the MOON!!!!
Dang ole' GME, I tellyawhat.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Kampfers
AG
Read somewhere last night that ABML had officially announced they had applied to uplist to NASDAQ, which might be driving some of this current uptrend.
Malachi Constant
AG
Regarding ABML- if there was ever any doubt that penny stocks are like gambling, the 52-week high is $4.90 and the 52-week low is 0.042. So just your run-of-the-mill two orders of magnitude difference.

It's gambling but I love every minute of it!
FDXAg
AG
So on what date and at what price did abml first get mentioned as a "buy" on here??
agdaddy04
AG
Nm still searching

Looks like 1/10/21 is when he first mentioned it.

That guy does have a strange posting history. Almost like it was multiple people over time. Even posted his real name (although a common one) and at least two different phone numbers.
wessimo
AG
ABML has been on a tear this week.
03_Aggie
Kampfers said:

Read somewhere last night that ABML had officially announced they had applied to uplist to NASDAQ, which might be driving some of this current uptrend.

If it is, I don't think it is for the right reasons. I still don't think they meet the requirements for listing on the NASDAQ.
Malachi Constant
AG
FDXAg said:

So on what date and at what price did abml first get mentioned as a "buy" on here??
I don't think we're even close to getting back there. I got in back in January when it was at $3.50 or so.
bmoochie
AG
Cost Basis is $2.82 for me, Its creeping closer!
agdaddy04
AG
Malachi Constant said:

FDXAg said:

I don't think we're even close to getting back there. I got in back in January when it was at $3.50 or so.

That'd be incorrect, on 1/10 it was less than $1.20. I didn't buy until it was over $3.
Diggity
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Malachi Constant said:

FDXAg said:

That'd be incorrect, on 1/10 it was less than $1.20. I didn't buy until it was over $3.
You're right....just looked back at his random B&I thread where he shoehorned AMBL

Ag CPA tried to warn us but staff shut him down.

agdaddy04
AG
Several posters tried to warn us.
Diggity
AG
That's true.

Although....I haven't had this much fun losing money since EXXI circled the drain
Red Red Wine
AG
I sold most, then bought back at $1.05 or whatever earlier this week or last and now GREEN.

BUT - I need to triple current value to recover every dollar lost on sell/buy move. Lowered my cost basis from over $3 to less than $1.50. To be honest, I have no idea how much I need to make up. I will have to go into my account and download ABML history from the last 110 days or so to figure out the final numbers.
agdaddy04
AG
Wash/sale rule?
Red Red Wine
AG
IRA
My Name Is Judge
90% run in 4 days & half y'all are complaining
CaptnCarl
AG
By "giant shareholders" he means this thread. We are the giant shareholders he's talking to.
hbc07
AG
American Battery Metals Corporation Announces $15 Million Registered Direct Offering with a Single Institutional Investor
2wealfth Man
AG
Quote:

Belo Horizonte, Brazil--(Newsfile Corp. - May 3, 2021) - Brazil Minerals, Inc. (BMIX-OLD) (OTC Pink: BMIX) (the "Company" or "Brazil Minerals"), the Strategic Mineral Resources Company for the Green Energy Revolution, is pleased to announce that last week its geological team identified a new wide area of spodumene and lepidolite, two lithium-bearing minerals, in its 100%-owned hard-rock lithium project in Minas Gerais.
Areli Nogueira, VP of Mineral Exploration at the Company, commented, "The news announced today is a highly important milestone as this target proved very fruitful. We are excited to work towards determining the size of this deposit."
Brazil Minerals owns two hard-rock lithium projects, one in Minas Gerais with over 57,800 acres in size, and another in the Northeast part of Brazil with over 23,000 acres. The Company has recently identified multiple pegmatites with twelve potential targets within a particularly prolific subarea encompassing 5,900 acres in its large Minas Gerais project. Brazil Mineral's geological team based at this location includes three geologists as well as support personnel.
Also, interesting read on hard rock versus brine sourcing for lithium and why hard rock is preferable over the long term.

https://newagemetals.com/lithium-supply-hard-rock-vs-brine/#:~:text=Lithium%20found%20in%20'hard%20rock,magma%20chambers%20into%20the%20crust.&text=in%20this%20respect.-,Lithium%20can%20also%20be%20extracted%20from,petalite%2C%20lepidolite%2C%20and%20amblygonite.
2wealfth Man
AG

nm
South Platte
2wealfth Man said:

Quote:

Belo Horizonte, Brazil--(Newsfile Corp. - May 3, 2021) - Brazil Minerals, Inc. (BMIX-OLD) (OTC Pink: BMIX) (the "Company" or "Brazil Minerals"), the Strategic Mineral Resources Company for the Green Energy Revolution, is pleased to announce that last week its geological team identified a new wide area of spodumene and lepidolite, two lithium-bearing minerals, in its 100%-owned hard-rock lithium project in Minas Gerais.
Areli Nogueira, VP of Mineral Exploration at the Company, commented, "The news announced today is a highly important milestone as this target proved very fruitful. We are excited to work towards determining the size of this deposit."
Brazil Minerals owns two hard-rock lithium projects, one in Minas Gerais with over 57,800 acres in size, and another in the Northeast part of Brazil with over 23,000 acres. The Company has recently identified multiple pegmatites with twelve potential targets within a particularly prolific subarea encompassing 5,900 acres in its large Minas Gerais project. Brazil Mineral's geological team based at this location includes three geologists as well as support personnel.
Also, interesting read on hard rock versus brine sourcing for lithium and why hard rock is preferable over the long term.

https://newagemetals.com/lithium-supply-hard-rock-vs-brine/#:~:text=Lithium%20found%20in%20'hard%20rock,magma%20chambers%20into%20the%20crust.&text=in%20this%20respect.-,Lithium%20can%20also%20be%20extracted%20from,petalite%2C%20lepidolite%2C%20and%20amblygonite.
I love the smell of spodumene in the morning?
Burdizzo
AG
I threw a few hundred into some BMIX at $0.03 and watched it go to about a hundred.

I found recently an old friend works at Capstone Mining (CSFFF). They are an OTC mining stock that has had a nice run the last couple of years. Anyone know anything about them?
cadetjay02
AG
Plant permit was approved by planning board, now onto city council.

Is it time to double down?
hbc07
AG
[url]http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com[/url]
Texaggie7nine
hbc07 said:

Is there any way to watch that gif without the yodeling playing in your head?
7nine
wessimo
AG
Why would you want that?
My Name Is Judge
God

Printing money today
Diggity
AG
Quote:

RENO, NV / ACCESSWIRE / May 20, 2021 / American Battery Metals Corporation (OTCQB:ABML) (the "Company"), an American-owned lithium-ion battery recycling technology and advanced extraction company with extensive mineral resources in Nevada, which is in the process of changing its name to American Battery Technology Company, today announced that it has submitted a formal application to list its common shares on the Nasdaq Stock Market ("NASDAQ").

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/american-battery-metals-corporation-files-123000745.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.