Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

426,729 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
Post removed:
by user
aggiedad20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bmks270 said:

Wow, the people still trying to kid themselves that this wasn't a pump and dump and it was actually or still is a good stock.

ABML is a horrible stock with a horrible balance sheet, shady name changes, shady political ties, and a complete lack of consistent direction since it's inception. Not only were the horrible fundamentals and shady history pointed out by a handful of posters who shared the facts, the ABML resident pumper was identified as displaying all of the signs of a pump and dump and bravado of a con man.

But when any poster injected the truth into this thread they were heavily criticized and in effect shamed and exiled for it. In other words, ABML critics were told not to post if they didn't like ABML.

And now that it has dumped people are still rationalizing the merit of the stock? It has the appearance of being multiple posting accounts being in on the pump, maybe even the same person posting under multiple tags to create the illusion of a larger group and social proof.

I actually hope that is the case, because if not then it means the traders posting here have been hypnotized and devolved into completely irrational and cult like behavior.

It was a pump and dump. To deny it is denying reality, and a sign of an unhealthy mental state, a self deception.

You forgot the part about an non-Agtag anonymous poster who admitted he was a HEDGE FUND manager?

That raging red flag alone was enough to give me pause, so I waited. I hate that good Ags and others bought the hype. We are all guilty some times.

The good news is there's always tomorrow and the OTC market seems to be heating up. One good trade can turn all these frowns upside down. GLTA

Edit to say I'm no Warren Buffet but my guess is that HA shorted the ever-living hell out of abml. Idk
Post removed:
by user
bmks270
AG
third coast.. said:

To be fair he just said he worked for one and was a fundraiser or some such, not the fund manager.

You are way to generous.
aggiedad20
third coast.. said:

To be fair he just said he worked for one and was a fundraiser or some such, not the fund manager.

True. And I'm just the guy collecting the losses, not the actual bookie.

78669AG
Ubitag said:

Jet Black said:

sts7049 said:

so basically, you were a moron before and you had a 50% chance of being right here and making yourself feel better so you're cashing that in

He's still a moron.
All thru this thread u posted all in MF...and screamed to buy this dog and calling me a moron.

I maybe a moron but I ain't a loser...loser.

You're reminding me of a poster named Chris Farley who got banned several times and would stalk ppl in their DMs
Post removed:
by user
Jet Black
Ubitag said:

Jet Black said:

sts7049 said:

so basically, you were a moron before and you had a 50% chance of being right here and making yourself feel better so you're cashing that in

He's still a moron.
All thru this thread u posted all in MF...and screamed to buy this dog and calling me a moron.

I maybe a moron but I ain't a loser...loser.

Now you are just lying. I never once told anyone to buy anything, weirdo.
Jet Black
bmks270 said:

My issue is with people trying to create the impression that ABML was a great low risk investment, and still defending it as such

What? Who said it was a low risk investment? I'd love to see that post.

I do feel bad for people that lost significant money in these two stocks, but I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would invest heavily in something off the recommendation of an anonymous message board poster.
Jet Black
bmks270 said:

To deny it is denying reality and a sign of an unhealthy mental state, a self deception.

Good grief
Jet Black
How are OZSC, HCMC, EGOC, etc doing?
IslandAg76
AG
Only thing that is irritating is if it actually is a P&D and an Aggie burning other Aggies.
PA24
AG
Jet Black said:

How are OZSC, HCMC, EGOC, etc doing?

You were one of the biggest pumpers of this dog..

....during this pump you attacked those of us warning it was a dog.

Owe up to this dog tough guy!

Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
PA24
AG
Jet Black said:

bmks270 said:

To deny it is denying reality and a sign of an unhealthy mental state, a self deception.

Good grief
Where is that Aggie tag big mouth.
PA24
AG
Jet Black said:

bmks270 said:

Good grief
Never mind....done with this guy.
Jet Black
IslandAg76 said:

Only thing that is irritating is if it actually is a P&D and an Aggie burning other Aggies.

He said he went to Rice. I don't think he ever claimed to be an Aggie.
Diggity
AG
TBF, when your screen name is HoustonAggie...that's pretty much claiming to be an Aggie.
LatinAggie1997
AG
1. HA claimed Pepperdine and Rice grad school. Username was likely to assimilate and or he is a "fan".
2. Holding all pennies to zero because:
A. I chose to invest in them.
B. One never knows what might happen next.
C. Losses will help offset my crypto gains.

Jet Black
Any Jack hole can sign up for this site and throw Ag or Aggie in their username. I assume most are just fans.

Brings me back to investing large sums based on the recommendation of an anonymous poster, whether they have an agtag or not. You don't know them.
Diggity
AG
I'm not sure your point. I don't think people read every post by the guy, so I was saying I could see why people would think he went to A&M.

For the record, I don't care where the guy went to school (or claimed to), just pointing out why I could see the confusion.
Post removed:
by user
Jet Black
I guess what I am saying is the name houston Aggie wouldn't make me automatically trust him and make me think he was an Aggie. That's a lot of faith to put in a username.
Philip J Fry
AG
https://stocktwits.com/Chris37713/ideas

37713 is quite a coincidence.
Jet Black
37713 = ubitag
Diggity
AG
I get that, but would him saying he went to A&M in his posts make you put any more faith in him? There's no reason to trust anyone you haven't met online, especially with your money.

I think most folks on here get that. It's fun to throw a few bucks at a penny stock that has an interesting story. If you're putting real money that you can't easily afford to part with, that's on you.
agdaddy04
AG
Interesting, even mimics some of the personality. I could see it.
Jet Black
Diggity said:

I get that, but would him saying he went to A&M in his posts make you put any more faith in him? There's no reason to trust anyone you haven't met online, especially with your money.

I think most folks on here get that. It's fun to throw a few bucks at a penny stock that has an interesting story. If you're putting real money that you can't easily afford to part with, that's on you.

No I wouldn't, and that is why I would never put a large sum in a penny stock recommended on a message board. I don't care if the poster has an agtag. I don't know them.
Diggity
AG
Sounds like we're in agreement
78669AG
Jet Black said:

37713 = ubitag

Definitely the old Chris Farley /Tommy Callahan/Baba Booey
John Francis Donaghy
Philip J Fry said:

https://stocktwits.com/Chris37713/ideas

37713 is quite a coincidence.

Lol. Read the post history over there. That's 100% HA. And he lists himself as being in Houston, not a NYC guy lile he said he was on here. Just lies on top of lies.
John Francis Donaghy
And to throw in my 2 cents, the only thing that really bothers me about how this thread evolved is the vitriol towards anyone who posted negative opinions of the stock, or doubts about it's value.

Stocks aren't personal. It's not an insult to post an alternative opinion about a stock, and there's no good reason to ever run someone out of a thread for taking an opposite viewpoint on a stock. Often times the posts we don't want to read are the ones we most need to read.

And if you don't need the advice of a post, that's fine. But someone else on the thread very well might. There's no reason to run anyone out of a thread just because you don't think you need to read what they're posting. That just takes away a learning opportunity for someone else reading the thread who might not be as experienced as you.
Ol Jock 99
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

Stocks aren't personal. It's not an insult to post an alternative opinion about a stock, and there's no good reason to ever run someone out of a thread for taking an opposite viewpoint on a stock. Often times the posts we don't want to read are the ones we most need to read.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Ol Jock 99 said:

John Francis Donaghy said:

It's sad if anyone didn't see an issue with a guy claiming he did months and months of DD and then basically only having where the board members supposedly went to college. No detailed valuation, no TA, no in depth information about the inner workings of the company other than articles you find on google after searching for 5 minutes, no detailed understanding about Brazilian government agreements or regulations, nothing.

If he would have said he just thinks these will be nice stocks to hold for a quick rise up, that would be one thing but trying to make it sound fully researched really seemed like someone trying to market this so the share prices would jump and he could profit. Red flags everywhere on the first two pages.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.