Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

426,846 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
aggiepaintrain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
circulating on my FB feed

FJB
HoustonAggie37713
tam2002 said:

You've def got me interested in this and bmix. I plan to take a position soon. I know it's hard to tell but do you anticipate both these stocks pulling back some after Friday's run up? Or is it time to get in now and not get left behind? Thanks for all the info

Both of them will have pull backs intra day and for full days. But this is still very early in their runs. These are OTC stocks, they are way riskier than large companies.

I'm 44 years old and not retiring for 20 years. I take risks. It's paid off huge 3 times. Logistics (google/Amazon), pot, and now lithium. I didn't start this thread I'm just answering questions as best I can. I'm an experienced OTC trader and if you're not going to do your own due diligence and watch them like a hawk you should go buy mutual funds. There's nothing wrong with solid returns. That's not my goal.
HoustonAggie37713

The hype train is just getting started.
HoustonAggie37713
aggiepaintrain said:

circulating on my FB feed

Precisely why I posted on BMIX on this thread. ZFG about the the environment in Brazil. Drill baby, drill.
South Platte
I had a good Friday for sure. I think I need to chew on any investments next week to make sure I'm thinking clearly. Check emotion at the door. Trusting that a bunch of Brazilian beggars will somehow earn me a slopeside condo is a head scratcher. No offense to capitan dunga or Cafu .....
HoustonAggie37713
South Platte said:

I had a good Friday for sure. I think I need to chew on any investments next week to make sure I'm thinking clearly. Check emotion at the door. Trusting that a bunch of Brazilian beggars will somehow earn me a slopeside condo is a head scratcher. No offense to capitan dunga or Cafu .....

I'm with you. I remember trading pot penny stocks and the websites had Bob Marley pics. Goldman Sachs is telling you we are entering a commodity super cycle. You can enter now, wait until plays are more proven, or sit it out. I've made my decision. It will end and these plays will lose value, but that's not happening this year.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
What is your model for identifying penny stocks to get in on? Do you look for industries where you feel there is room for breakout and then scan for companies with sudden high trading volumes or with good business models or based on past exec performance? I'd be interested to learn what you're doing so I could re-create it.
HoustonAggie37713
Bob Knights Liver said:

What is your model for identifying penny stocks to get in on? Do you look for industries where you feel there is room for breakout and then scan for companies with sudden high trading volumes or with good business models or based on past exec performance? I'd be interested to learn what you're doing so I could re-create it.

I can't say that I've done the same thing each investment cycle. The pot cycle I just saw the trends of how many people were moving to pot friendly stocks. I identified which companies had the best land.

I have a finance degree from Rice and a law degree from Pepperdine. So reading and due diligence are in my nature. I have a wife and a 1 year old son so I do have to find time.

This lithium cycle (and the commodity supercycle we are entering) made me look into lithium. I thought Tesla was overvalued and they are limited In profits by lithium shortages. My hedge fund is investing capital with several lithium related companies in New Mexico and Nicaragua.

I looked into 20 or so plays and I chose ABML because of the talent they had and the patents in lithium recycling. That's a huge advantage. They mine, recycle, and have the technical expertise to actually make the finished lithium battery product. I'm long this company for a while.

BMIX I'm in because they have a track record of MIT/Harvard executives who have land they can mine for diamonds, gold, titanium, lithium, and cobalt.

There is no secret. I'm a risk taker and I research every day. When I've made enough I'll get out completely, stop all research, move my money to safe stuff, and take a 3-6 month break. After this cycle I'll probably wait for a stock market crash to reinvest. Also of note, I don't trade options. I focus on the investment at hand. Too many smart people focus on the vehicle. Options work for some people but they are inefficient for my goals.

The most important thing to know right now is you have a lithium explosion and lots of liquidity due to worldwide stimulus. This won't last more than 2 years. Then we will all be back to lower returns.
Philip J Fry
AG
Hardest working penny stock investor on the internet.
bigcat22
AG
HoustonAggie, just curious but have you ever worked with funds in DFW or Houston? If so, we might have crossed paths.
HoustonAggie37713
bigcat22 said:

HoustonAggie, just curious but have you ever worked with funds in DFW or Houston? If so, we might have crossed paths.

Mostly NYC, London, LA and Singapore. But I'm sure I've done some with Houston offices.
HoustonAggie37713
Philip J Fry said:

Hardest working penny stock investor on the internet.

I'm using covid to hide my obsession. Work from home for the win.
p-townag
AG
However these two stocks go, keep the insight coming. This is what makes this board so great.
Philip J Fry
AG
I'm in with 100K shares, because what the hell.
HoustonAggie37713
Philip J Fry said:

I'm in with 100K shares, because what the hell.

bullard21k
AG
TD Ameritrade currently .007 per share.

Is that accurate?
HoustonAggie37713
bullard21k said:

TD Ameritrade currently .007 per share.

Is that accurate?

Yes.
Spaceship
AG
I don't do a lot of pre-market trading, and have a question on the mechanics of it. If it's at 0.0071 as of close Friday, and I set a pre-market buy limit at 0.0072, am I guaranteed a buy if it gaps up? Or if not, how does it work where it directly opens at a higher price than the previous close (and leaps me)? I'm asking for BMIX but it's a broader stock question too.
HoustonAggie37713
Spaceship said:

I don't do a lot of pre-market trading, and have a question on the mechanics of it. If it's at 0.0071 as of close Friday, and I set a pre-market buy limit at 0.0072, am I guaranteed a buy if it gaps up? Or if not, how does it work where it directly opens at a higher price than the previous close (and leaps me)? I'm asking for BMIX but it's a broader stock question too.

No in fact you are taking a big chance on a volatile stock like BMIX in my opinion. It's a pink sheet OTC with no after hours trading and pre-market trading has wild swings and large gaps. People at are trading millions of shares. I would put your order in at like 8:35 after you see what happens. My guess for tomorrow is a large gap up then a sell off by profit takers. But the big 20-30% dip in the am and hopefully it runs the rest of the day. I'm looking to add $10k or so tomorrow on BMIX but I won't add if it runs. I never chase. I'll post here at 8:35 as to what I see. I'll be running technicals.

On ABML I'm holding long and not watching too closely. It dipped from $1.40 to $.70 3 weeks ago and I added 23,000 shares.

If you want to invest in penny stocks you should be researching for hours, reading Stocktwits and twitter, and watching patterns develop. I heard about ABML when it was $.02. I didn't buy for a month. I missed out on those profits but now I know exactly what I own.
Ol Jock 99
Philip J Fry
AG
tam2002
AG
Good advice. I want to get in BMIX tomorrow for 100k shares to start out but will wait and see what it does after open
HoustonAggie37713

HoustonAggie37713
In addition to $10k of BMIX. I'm also buying $40k of OZSC. I like the sector, the chart, and the drop Friday. Will be a shorter term play than ABML.
ebdb_bnb
This clown is posting about this crap on threads that have nothing to do with the market or the industry. Should tell you all you need to know. Search his posts

HoustonAggie37713
ebdb_bnb said:

This clown is posting about this crap on threads that have nothing to do with the market or the industry. Should tell you all you need to know. Search his posts

YouBet
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

ebdb_bnb said:

I would say just keep your stuff off of F16. I noticed you just posted about it again over there. All you are doing is hurting your credibility and Barnesing it up.

Keep it to this board if you are legit.
ebdb_bnb
Feel free to post the name of your hedge fund here. I'll be sure to reach out your CCO. I'm sure he or she would appreciate you running your mouth on the internet.
HoustonAggie37713
ebdb_bnb said:

Feel free to post the name of your hedge fund here. I'll be sure to reach out your CCO. I'm sure he or she would appreciate you running your mouth on the internet.

Ok Karen.
HoustonAggie37713
YouBet said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

ebdb_bnb said:

I would say just keep your stuff off of F16. I noticed you just posted about it again over there. All you are doing is hurting your credibility and Barnesing it up.

It was a post about Pelosi's investments in Tesla. Pelosi's ties to ABML are well known. Don't be so bitter.
ebdb_bnb
If you aren't doing anything wrong, you wouldn't care. Most likely, you're some peon assistant that gets a little info here and there and likes to pretend you're somebody.
HoustonAggie37713
ebdb_bnb said:

If you aren't doing anything wrong, you wouldn't care. Most likely, you're some peon assistant that gets a little info here and there and likes to pretend you're somebody.

The people making money and texting/emailing me about this know better. But feel free to post your picks. We'd love to hear them.
ebdb_bnb
Not sure how any of that has anything to do with my reply. Keep deflecting though.
YouBet
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

YouBet said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

ebdb_bnb said:

It was a post about Pelosi's investments in Tesla. Pelosi's ties to ABML are well known. Don't be so bitter.
I'm not bitter. I rarely invest in individual stocks and have done just fine with my own strategy. All I'm saying is you look like a charlatan posting about this on the wrong board. Post all you want over here about it. That's what this board is for.
HoustonAggie37713
ebdb_bnb said:

Not sure how any of that has anything to do with my reply. Keep deflecting though.

This is a thread made by people asking for my picks. Not to hear Jealous Karen's complain and insult me. Why don't you post your stock picks? I'm such a peon as you say. You must have all the answers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.