Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

426,823 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
MaroonDynasty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cut your losses watch wash sale rules and come back in april if you really want to be in it still.
oldag00
AG
Tyrone_The_Tuna said:

I am not selling because I don't have that much into it, but with disappearance of Houston it almost sure thing we got duped/
Houston always presented both ABML and BMIX as long play buys. Is that days or weeks in your mind?

It always struck me as 12-36 months to see a pop with his sell target of $20 and $2, respectively. Is that not correct?
Tibbers
Yeah they are very long plays. Not budging as I believe in the long play it's just, holy **** are these volatile companies. Did he really say 20 and 2? I'd be alright with that for sure.

I think our fatal flaw, other than trusting the advice from a rando, was thinking that the Democrats would be able to usher in EVs or on another level for me, legalization as I have positions in CATV, PRPM, RTON and USMJ. Oh well, long long plays for all, I suppose.
Another Doug
AG
I can't believe y'all aren't excited that these stocks are on sale.
Tim Weaver
I'm excited. I'm selling some other stuff to buy more.
Chief 12
This thread reeks of OBMP all over again
Tim Weaver
Btw, the whole market is going through a correction right now. It is a great time to buy in, and if you Nancies don't stop whining Houston Ag won't come back and tell me what to buy next! Lol

But seriously. Look at the Nasdaq. Everything's trending down. Everything. If you bought Apple a month ago, you would be in the red. If you bought Amazon a month ago. Same thing. Go look for yourself. Every thing is down.
My Name Is Judge
Some people like to buy high & sell low....

Diggity
AG
yep...all of the highly speculative SPACs and penny de jours are getting destroyed right now. Oh well.
AggieAces06
AG
Tim Weaver said:

Btw, the whole market is going through a correction right now. It is a great time to buy in, and if you Nancies don't stop whining Houston Ag won't come back and tell me what to buy next! Lol

But seriously. Look at the Nasdaq. Everything's trending down. Everything. If you bought Apple a month ago, you would be in the red. If you bought Amazon a month ago. Same thing. Go look for yourself. Every thing is down.

Ha! I bought Apple about an hour again at $120 and am down.
South Platte
Another Doug said:

I can't believe y'all aren't excited that these stocks are on sale.
I think we're all out of liquidity to take advantage of the sale?
teecoy
AG
Free fallin....
Diggity
AG
HoustonAggie377133:11p, 1/26/21

Quote:

Another wild day.

Bought 4,400 shares of ABML @ 3.60.

Current holdings
61,400 ABML
5,000,000 BMIX

Daily returns
ABML ($3,458)
BMIX +$69,500

hope you sold some. down $333K from this point
South Platte
Dad gum ABML and BMIX!!!!!!

wessimo
AG
Why did I ever open this thread? Expensive mistake.
94chem
Diggity said:

HoustonAggie377133:11p, 1/26/21

Quote:

Another wild day.

Bought 4,400 shares of ABML @ 3.60.

Current holdings
61,400 ABML
5,000,000 BMIX

Daily returns
ABML ($3,458)
BMIX +$69,500

hope you sold some. down $333K from this point

Nah, that's nothing. Barely even worth bothering with schedule D.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
GetSum
Ehhh only down 51% on ABML.
teecoy
AG
Down 58% here on 8k
Scud Runner
It's all a fugazi
HtownAg92
AG
I remember being pissed that my deposits were held up and I couldn't get in at $1.95. That probably saved me -- I would have increased my buy amount, instead of being more conservative at f'ing $3.88 when I finally got in.
South Platte
Just a couple of tough weeks. $1.95 would have been really nice. I'm in at $2.77. No bad news has come out, we'll be fine.
Diggity
AG
PearlJammin said:

Time to buy HDY
this was prescient!
aggiepaintrain
AG
Guys this is a long term play, like all penny stocks that hit $10....

oh wait
FJB
Petrino1
I'm so tempted to buy more at these prices but I think I've invested as much as I can stomach.
BigBrother
AG
Up on PHIL. We'll see what the report says this evening.
FancyKetchup14
AG
http://www.brazil-minerals.com/news/brazil-minerals-applies-to-uplist-to-otcqb/

"BELO HORIZONTE, BRAZIL(March 4, 2021) Brazil Minerals, Inc. (the "Company" or "Brazil Minerals") (OTC: BMIX), the Strategic Mineral Resource Company for the Green Energy Revolution, is pleased to announce that it has submitted an application to move its common stock from the OTC Pink Open Market to the OTCQB Venture Market, both owned and operated by the OTC Markets Group. The Company believes that up-listing to OTCQB is a natural progression in its growth trajectory and would increase its visibility to a wider range of investors and potential partners.With a portfolio of projects for essential strategic minerals lithium, rare earths, and titanium and equity interests in subsidiaries focused on iron and on gold, Brazil Minerals is in a truly unique position to benefit from an up-listing to OTCQB. The Company already meets the OTCQB compliance requirement of filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission its annual financial statements prepared in accordance to U.S. GAAP and audited by a U.S. PCAOB auditor. In addition, Brazil Minerals maintains a Verified Company Profile at OTCMarkets.com."

Viva la Green Energy Revolucion.
Jet Black
South Platte
Good news. Now if only we could get Hector to start moving some dirt around ....
Tibbers
Ok that's exciting. Lots of great news and little tidbits from BMIX and still the stock falls and falls and falls...it's the only red stock I have today. Sheesh.
78669AG
BigBrother said:

What report is coming out?
If you can't handle the stress, log off until August. If you can handle the stress, be supportive and donate to United. No more buildings and concrete. Gotta channel funds to the collective for now.
BigBrother
AG
78669AG said:

BigBrother said:

What report is coming out?

My Name Is Judge
The daily crying on this thread is becoming one of my favorite parts about Texags
Tibbers
That makes you a sadist. Neat view on the world!
My Name Is Judge
Tibbers said:

That makes you a sadist. Neat view on the world!

Perhaps...

FancyKetchup14
AG
She can get it

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.