Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

428,766 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
ME85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If Triton manages 25MM in assets, their commitment to BMIX is pretty impressive?
Fireman
AG
PalefaceRanchAg said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

BMIX making a move this morning....
triton-funds-purchase-5m
Certainly good news as an investor, but to see these ignorant college aged kids pining over lithium as if it's some sort of environmentally friendly solution is comical to say the least. Here's a more accurate portrayal of lithium mining and it's impact on the planet:

"Like any mining process, it is invasive, it scars the landscape, it destroys the water table and it pollutes the earth and the local wells," said Guillermo Gonzalez, a lithium battery expert from the University of Chile.
Tibbers
PalefaceRanchAg said:

If Triton manages 25MM in assets, their commitment to BMIX is pretty impressive?

Plus it's just a fun word to say. Triton! Sounds like a name I'd give my bull mastiff.
HoustonAggie37713
Fireman said:

PalefaceRanchAg said:

triton-funds-purchase-5m
Certainly good news as an investor, but to see these ignorant college aged kids pining over lithium as if it's some sort of environmentally friendly solution is comical to say the least. Here's a more accurate portrayal of lithium mining and it's impact on the planet:

"Like any mining process, it is invasive, it scars the landscape, it destroys the water table and it pollutes the earth and the local wells," said Guillermo Gonzalez, a lithium battery expert from the University of Chile.
You are correct. But if we can get all the rare earths from Brazil, we can avoid all the pushback from US regulations. This is why I repeat over and over that BMIX has a huge regulatory advantage.
South Platte
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Fireman said:

PalefaceRanchAg said:

triton-funds-purchase-5m

You are correct. But if we can get all the rare earths from Brazil, we can avoid all the pushback from US regulations. This is why I repeat over and over that BMIX has a huge regulatory advantage.
But are we going to wreck the rainforest in the process? Will Soros sponsor a bus to get the Cal-Berkeley tree people down there to steal our shovels?
AgGrad99
AG
Maybe. But will Brazil care about some Cal-Berkley turds if they've got a modern day gold mine working?
Tibbers
AgGrad99 said:

Maybe. But will Brazil care about some Cal-Berkley turds if they've got a modern day gold mine working?

Maybe they'd snare em and make em work the mine.
MEEN Ag 05
AG
Work? Those idiots would be even more worthless at manual labor than they are at critical thinking....
94chem
PalefaceRanchAg said:

Yes, they just put in 10% of their assets, with another 10% "committed." This is a bold move even for wild-eyed speculators.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Thriller
AG
94chem said:

PalefaceRanchAg said:

Yes, they just put in 10% of their assets, with another 10% "committed." This is a bold move even for wild-eyed speculators.
That's a horrible idea. I'm guessing their "advisors" objected strongly.

I'm not against them taking a position, but 20% of your portfolio in one penny stock? Insane
Tibbers
Thriller said:

94chem said:

PalefaceRanchAg said:

I'm not against them taking a position, but 20% of your portfolio in one penny stock? Insane

Fortune favors the bold.
94chem
Tibbers said:

Thriller said:

94chem said:

PalefaceRanchAg said:

Fortune favors the bold.
If John Mellencamp ever wins an Oscar, I'm going to be a very wealthy man.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Tibbers
94chem said:

Tibbers said:

Thriller said:

94chem said:

PalefaceRanchAg said:

Fortune favors the bold.

That saying is as old as Latin and you go with the Coug?
Another Doug
AG
It's from the office
Tibbers
Never seen it, can ya tell?
The Good Aggieboy19
AG
94chem said:

Tibbers said:

Thriller said:

94chem said:

PalefaceRanchAg said:

Fortune favors the bold.

Kevin Malone
94chem
The Good Aggieboy19 said:

94chem said:

Tibbers said:

Thriller said:

94chem said:

PalefaceRanchAg said:

Fortune favors the bold.

Kevin Malone

It's not Ashton Kutcher.
94chem,
Holyfield
AG
I definitely didn't view my investment in BMIX as a ESG target, but maybe it balances out my O&G positions.
78669AG
How long is everyone holding phil for?
If you can't handle the stress, log off until August. If you can handle the stress, be supportive and donate to United. No more buildings and concrete. Gotta channel funds to the collective for now.
Aggie369
AG
How big is he?
wessimo
AG
ABML downward trend continues.
teecoy
AG
Down 3.5k on ABML...how much to ride this pony down?
Tibbers
Abml and bmix continue to flame out in a horrible tailspin of death. And the leader of the three ring circus has gone MIA. Oh well, let's all just hold this for a few years (tears) and see what happens. The long long long play (con)
78669AG
Bmix is down 30% already
If you can't handle the stress, log off until August. If you can handle the stress, be supportive and donate to United. No more buildings and concrete. Gotta channel funds to the collective for now.
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
I am not selling because I don't have that much into it, but with disappearance of Houston it almost sure thing we got duped/
DeangeloVickers
AG
He posted two days ago?!?!?

Dont "bet" what you cant lose.

These were always going to be bring a tums when you login stocks....and two to three year investments

No whining
HtownAg92
AG
Houston has been spotted:

South Platte
78669AG said:

Bmix is down 30% already
And I'm afraid he's just getting started. This could go below $0.01.
South Platte
Tibbers said:

Abml and bmix continue to flame out in a horrible tailspin of death. And the leader of the three ring circus has gone MIA. Oh well, let's all just hold this for a few years (tears) and see what happens. The long long long play (con)
I have about 15 that I follow but not invested in. One is currently green a whopping 3%. Huge pullback on all pennies. Are they all bad stocks? Doubtful.

Unless bad news comes out on a company, I don't think the forecast changes.
sts7049
AG
Tyrone_The_Tuna said:

I am not selling because I don't have that much into it, but with disappearance of Houston it almost sure thing we got duped/
yeah, it's his fault the macro market as a whole is tanking.
Diggity
AG
I knew I should have stuck with blue chips like CLOV and CCIV
HtownAg92
AG
I got in late on ABML, and at a tester amount, and decided against BRLL and BMIX. I dabbled in a few others, and the WSB stonks. All are pure sh## right now. I hedged with APA, which is the only thing green in my portfolio.

I'm going to shift all my attention to coin.
FancyKetchup14
AG
Bunch of nancies in here. This is money I could risk losing. Patience is a virtue with this play. And who knows, maybe one day BMIX flies so high I'm drinking Miller lite out of a hollowed out, petrified T-Rex egg and driving a car that is powered by confetti. I could also very well be holding the bag. I've accepted that, too.

My Name Is Judge
I got in late to the party, buying this dip has been nice

Cheers to HoustonAggie for the heads up
Diggity
AG
something something...falling knife

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.