Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

426,854 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
HoustonAggie37713
How long do you want to ignore this user?
YouBet said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

YouBet said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

ebdb_bnb said:

This clown is posting about this crap on threads that have nothing to do with the market or the industry. Should tell you all you need to know. Search his posts

I would say just keep your stuff off of F16. I noticed you just posted about it again over there. All you are doing is hurting your credibility and Barnesing it up.

Keep it to this board if you are legit.

It was a post about Pelosi's investments in Tesla. Pelosi's ties to ABML are well known. Don't be so bitter.
I'm not bitter. I rarely invest in individual stocks and have done just fine with my own strategy. All I'm saying is you look like a charlatan posting about this on the wrong board. Post all you want over here about it. That's what this board is for.

Can't you just block me? You can't follow simple logic.
YouBet
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

YouBet said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

YouBet said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

ebdb_bnb said:

This clown is posting about this crap on threads that have nothing to do with the market or the industry. Should tell you all you need to know. Search his posts

I would say just keep your stuff off of F16. I noticed you just posted about it again over there. All you are doing is hurting your credibility and Barnesing it up.

It was a post about Pelosi's investments in Tesla. Pelosi's ties to ABML are well known. Don't be so bitter.
I'm not bitter. I rarely invest in individual stocks and have done just fine with my own strategy. All I'm saying is you look like a charlatan posting about this on the wrong board. Post all you want over here about it. That's what this board is for.

Lolwut. I was actually giving you some advice which I thought was pretty simple logic. Post about stocks on the stocks board. Continued posting about penny stocks on other boards objectively makes you look like a charlatan.

It doesn't get much simpler than that when it comes to logic and investing.
HoustonAggie37713
YouBet said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

YouBet said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

YouBet said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Lolwut. I was actually giving you some advice which I thought was pretty simple logic. Post about stocks on the stocks board. Continued posting about penny stocks on other boards objectively makes you look like a charlatan.

It was related to the topic of Pelosi. You can't let it go, can you? I didn't ask for your advice.
ebdb_bnb
HoustonAggie37713 said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Not sure how any of that has anything to do with my reply. Keep deflecting though.

This is a thread made by people asking for my picks. Not to hear Jealous Karen's complain and insult me. Why don't you post your stock picks? I'm such a peon as you say. You must have all the answers.
No it isn't. It was one rando praising you. Non stop deflection. I'm not pretending to be the end all be all for penny stock picks like you are. Why else would you post about this **it on F16?

Why do you keep deflecting? If you truly work for a hedge fund, you wouldn't need to run your mouth about some penny stock.
ebdb_bnb
So Nancy owns it? Because that was the thread.
GE
AG
This has taken a strange turn.
South Platte
HoustonAggie37713 said:

South Platte said:

I had a good Friday for sure. I think I need to chew on any investments next week to make sure I'm thinking clearly. Check emotion at the door. Trusting that a bunch of Brazilian beggars will somehow earn me a slopeside condo is a head scratcher. No offense to capitan dunga or Cafu .....

I'm with you. I remember trading pot penny stocks and the websites had Bob Marley pics. Goldman Sachs is telling you we are entering a commodity super cycle. You can enter now, wait until plays are more proven, or sit it out. I've made my decision. It will end and these plays will lose value, but that's not happening this year.
Since you've explained your position on BMIX, I'm curious what you didn't like about ALLIF. Or maybe you liked them but just liked BMIX better. Not that anyone has a crystal ball, but there is more skepticism on Reddit towards BMIX and more confidence in ALLIF. Nobody can figure out why their market cap is incredibly low compared to similar companies with drills literally next door to theirs, other than they got a later start.
YouBet
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

YouBet said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

YouBet said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

YouBet said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

ebdb_bnb said:

It was related to the topic of Pelosi. You can't let it go, can you? I didn't ask for your advice.
Well, hell, go for it then. Continue pumping penny stocks on a board that does not appreciate your siren calls regardless if they are legit. I'm not the board police; I was just relating some obvious general rules that would actually help your own credibility considering your user name is known to no one and you launch it by promoting penny stocks.
tkAustinAg
AG
GE said:

No kidding. The OP was a thank you note and now the mob wants to call his employer and cancel him...it happened so fast.
HoustonAggie37713
tkAustinAg said:

GE said:

No kidding. The OP was a thank you note and now the mob wants to call his employer and cancel him...it happened so fast.

I am happy to have helped the people who wanted help. But like you said, I can't put my career in danger (which is odd since I did nothing wrong). Best of luck.

Post removed:
by user
sts7049
AG
ebdb_bnb said:

If you aren't doing anything wrong, you wouldn't care. Most likely, you're some peon assistant that gets a little info here and there and likes to pretend you're somebody.
and who are you exactly?
Betoisafurry
Imagine buying stock off a MFBarnes recommendation.
Post removed:
by user
jh0400
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

I have a finance degree from Rice and a law degree from Pepperdine.

Rice doesn't have an undergraduate business school.
backintexas2013
AG
Yep
They don't offer an undergraduate finance degree. They must have made on just for him. Hardest working student at Rice.
HoustonAggie37713
jh0400 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Who said any different? I went to a small liberal arts college, then straight to law school. Rice much later. What on Earth is the matter with some of you?
03_Aggie
third coast.. said:

Barnes gonna barnes

Not sure this one is Barnes. Check the history and there's a lot of ticket sales activity. Seems to fit more along the lines of that Nnichols poster that opened a ticket broker, sold jewelry, ARs and then showed up as an advisor with a not so clean U4.
txaggie_08
AG
jh0400 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

And the Aggie in his name is a little suspicious since it appears he never actually attended A&M.
Post removed:
by user
jh0400
AG
I doubt it is Nichols. He actually worked in some sort of wealth management at one point, and per his conduct according to FINRA it's unlikely he ever will again.
aggiemike02
AG
so buy both or what?
jaggiemaggie
AG
so should I buy the stocks or not?
sts7049
AG
regardless of who OP is, i think the point is valid. i'm also in on ABML and BMIX
Post removed:
by user
hungry panda
OP, have any bamboo stocks?
South Platte
I hope you BMIX boys have a great day. I'm going to sit this one out and see how this week goes.
South Platte
South Platte said:

I hope you BMIX boys have a great day. I'm going to sit this one out and see how this week goes.
Good lord, up 150% in 4 minutes . . . .
HoustonAggie37713
South Platte said:

South Platte said:

That's not important. 975% documented returns are not what matters. What's important is that I'm a ticket broker from the Nichols clan. Whatever that means.
South Platte
HoustonAggie37713 said:

South Platte said:

South Platte said:

That's not important. 975% documented returns are not what matters. What's important is that I'm a ticket broker from the Nichols clan. Whatever that means.
Ha! Props for sure. This is pretty incredible.
South Platte
Trading halted on GME.
LOYAL AG
AG
My original plan was 100,000 shares at .009. That's still in effect. If it retreats that far I'll take it. If not I'll sit this one out.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Jet Black
HoustonAggie37713 said:

South Platte said:

South Platte said:

I knew it!!!
sts7049
AG
ABML might hit $10 at the end of this week at this rate
HoustonAggie37713
sts7049 said:

ABML might hit $10 at the end of this week at this rate
Nah, the pullback is coming. Does anyone want tickets to the Aggie basketball game on Saturday?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.