Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

426,717 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
sts7049
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maybe the cosmos is trying to give you a hint
zgolfz85
AG
Wtf....as I posted that, it finally filled. Guess I just forgot the step to post about it on texags. That's seriously wild. I've been waiting for it to fill all day and just happened to fill as I was posting about how it wouldn't fill for hours on end
zgolfz85
AG
sts7049 said:

maybe the cosmos is trying to give you a hint

It probably was...and like usual, I didn't listen
wsteed311
AG
Are you guys jumping in on BMIX or ABML today? I know HoustonAggie mentioned BMIX being a good entry point under 0.05 (which it currently is), what about ABML?
HoustonAggie37713
https://twitter.com/davebatstone/status/1356155897672847364?s=

What a year ahead.
agdaddy04
AG
Getting auto rejections on HCMC when trying to add to my position.
Petrino1
wsteed311 said:

Are you guys jumping in on BMIX or ABML today? I know HoustonAggie mentioned BMIX being a good entry point under 0.05 (which it currently is), what about ABML?
Wait for a dip this week (Im no Houston Aggie lol).
Petrino1
HoustonAggie37713 said:

https://twitter.com/davebatstone/status/1356155897672847364?s=

What a year ahead.
Im ready for it brother.
TexAgs91
AG
zgolfz85 said:

Tried filling hcmc several times today and no luck. 150k shares no, 10k shares no, 50k shares no...all on fidelity
I got 866000 shares today of Fidelity. You have to stick your tongue out to the right when you enter the order.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
HoustonAggie37713
ea1060 said:

wsteed311 said:

Wait for a dip this week (Im no Houston Aggie lol).

To be clear, I wanted everyone in BMIX at .007

If you are going to buy and hold getting in at .04 is going to pay off. I am not a day trader. There is a fairly heavy float out there so I doubt we see .10 in the next few weeks. But this play will grow.
wsteed311
AG
Thanks HoustonAggie! What are your thoughts on the current ABML price point? I am buying to hold as well.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Nm
HoustonAggie37713
wsteed311 said:

Thanks HoustonAggie! What are your thoughts on the current ABML price point? I am buying to hold as well.

I think ABML is a great buy under $4. In fact I think if you wait until the NASDAQ uplift, you're making a mistake. The PR'a are about to start flowing. Dave Batstone is a board member and just dropped that they are in talks with the Big 3 automakers to recycle batteries (see tweet above). GM is going all electric by 2035. Their program just got a giant boost with the price of lithium jumping 40% in January. They have one government grant with 6 other applications for grants waiting on approval worth up to $50 million. Blows a hole in the argument that they lack funding. Dupont/BASF partnership. PR on ground breaking on new Nevada plant around a month away (20 miles from Tesla's car plant). New whale joining the board soon.

I could go on and on. I love ABML and I'm not selling my 61,400 shares for years.
HoustonAggie37713
Monday results.
BMIX - +$39,500
ABML - +$29,472
Ogre09
AG
I bought BMIX at $0.04 and ABML at $3.80. In the red on both still. I'm patient though, and have sell limit orders in to cash out my initial purchase when it swings up to be net zero in.
Tibbers
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Did you tell them their website was doo-doo?

Ha, I'll bring that up on the next discussion.
HoustonAggie37713
https://pennystocks.com/featured/2021/02/01/hot-penny-socks-to-watch-clean-energy-february-2021/

#1 on the list.
agdaddy04
AG
what are your thoughts on the other 3 on that list? Don't think I've seen them mentioned on here before.
Jet Black
HoustonAggie37713 said:

https://pennystocks.com/featured/2021/02/01/hot-penny-socks-to-watch-clean-energy-february-2021/

#1 on the list.

Nice
HoustonAggie37713
agdaddy04 said:

what are your thoughts on the other 3 on that list? Don't think I've seen them mentioned on here before.

If you are day trading I love them all. I think ABML is #1 on the list because they have the most legit partnerships.
agdaddy04
AG
Unfortunately not at the day-trading level yet, or maybe ever... I'll stick with ABML.
HoustonAggie37713
agdaddy04 said:

Unfortunately not at the day-trading level yet, or maybe ever... I'll stick with ABML.

I'm not day trading ABML or BMIX. Buy and hold. We are 2 months into the lithium supercycle. The data is just starting to pour in about how expensive lithium is and how much NIO, Tesla, GM, Ford, Toyota, Etc will Ned to meet demand. In the next year we will see incredible spikes and dips. But the trend will be upward.
Jet Black
I know they are in this thread somewhere, but what are your targets for BMIX and ABML?
HoustonAggie37713
Jet Black said:

I know they are in this thread somewhere, but what are your targets for BMIX and ABML?

I would be tempted to sell at $20 for ABML and $.20 for BMIX. That would be $2 million+. But I think I would sell BMIX there and let ABML ride. I think it's going to be a monster.
HoustonAggie37713
HoustonAggie37713
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe17fAoJ/

This couldn't be more true. Wall Street won on GME. Took about 90% of the profits.
Jet Black
Would you buy abml at its current price?
PA24
AG
Bought 1000 shares on Thursday abml
100000 bmix

Will watch for awhile

HoustonAggie37713
Jet Black said:

Would you buy abml at its current price?

I believe ABML stock will go up exponentially from here. But if I ran into $10,000 today I'd research every lithium play I could and probably buy something cheaper.
agdaddy04
AG
Just curious but were you on LAC last year?
agdaddy04
AG
Have you done much research on PILBF?
HoustonAggie37713
agdaddy04 said:

Just curious but were you on LAC last year?

Last year I bought beaten up tech stocks, Costco, Zoom, and airlines.
HoustonAggie37713
agdaddy04 said:

Have you done much research on PILBF?

It's hard to ignore. I think it's being pushed hard and has a good outlook. But I haven't gone into the details.
SquareOne07
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe17fAoJ/

This couldn't be more true. Wall Street won on GME. Took about 90% of the profits.

I've loved following you, but citing this guy is foolish. By the looks of it, he's pimping out life insurance as THE, not A, means to being wealthy.

He goes so far as to say a 401k/IRA/etc are "terrible for retirement" and are "bad investments" because they "slow down at 50".

That he sees an IRA as an investment and not an account is very telling. He demonizes individual equities and your post illustrates that.
HoustonAggie37713
I don't even know who he is. I certainly don't promote his financial advice. I posted exactly what he said a few pages back. I work for a hedge fund and he's absolutely right. Huge majority of hedge funds cleaned up on GME. As did rich Americans and Chinese.

I don't even know his retirement advice. My personal view is that people diversify way too early. Diversified portfolios protect wealth, they don't build it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.